Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: Do hosts/challengers have to have an SL account?  (Read 1478 times)

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
Do hosts/challengers have to have an SL account?
« on: January 16, 2016, 05:45:48 AM »

Just want to poll the thoughts here. Can an NPC be a host/challenger? What about an Edo Tensei? I see it is being done, so if it is acceptable we need to state YES in the rules to this option so no one brings it up later and starts a mess about it. I don't see that listed anywhere in our draft yet.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
Re: Do hosts/challengers have to have an SL account?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2016, 06:52:46 AM »

I don't really see how it is relevant, though that may sound silly. Obviously we know that I did not make Saejima up out of the blue to start taking bijuu, so perhaps as long as it is a known character it doesn't really matter.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2016, 07:01:38 AM »

Ace said to close up loops holes of contention. So to have that item taken care of, by including it as an option, would do just that. You just point to the rule and say, 'cause right there'. end of fuss.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2016, 03:51:28 PM »

I say definitely. Since few wanted fights on the forum to be mandatory, SL is going to be the main medium for interaction. How do you even get a forum account without having a SL account nowadays anyways?
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2016, 07:13:19 PM »

I say definitely. Since few wanted fights on the forum to be mandatory, SL is going to be the main medium for interaction. How do you even get a forum account without having a SL account nowadays anyways?

Good point actually. I had to do it recently and you need to make an account and ask for them to approve your forum app.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2016, 10:36:57 PM »

Good point?

Obviously the challenger or host has an sl account, but the 'character' they are using in the match...THAT is the question here. Note the term NPC in my first post. How in the world would people off site even figure into the mix here?

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2016, 12:02:27 AM »

When did I say anything about people offsite? Not all of us have 87 alts so if you have to make an account to get on the forum that account is probably your main and you'll likely challenge for a bijuu with your main character.

I think you don't need that specific character to have an account as long as you have an account, any account, on the site. Maybe people will delete their accounts and try to rp only on the forum.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2016, 05:52:13 PM »

I say yes even to all the characters. There are only 9 biju, at max people are going to have to register, what, 9-18 characters? And those are the extreme cases, because most people don't even have that many alts much less challenge with them.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Page created in 0.061 seconds with 16 queries.