Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Ichirou names himself Godaime Amegake  (Read 7708 times)

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
Ichirou names himself Godaime Amegake
« on: January 16, 2016, 07:38:06 AM »

SO yeah. I am against this on a number of counts. Told him he should post his pm to me concerning the issue here in the interest of saving him time typing it all up again.

the long and the short of it was, he wanted to be the Amekage, and it didn't look like Kage was ever going to make him one, so he created his own clan.

There are proper ways to go about things and this is not one of them.

IF we are seriously going to permit the stealing of the leadership of a whole village just because of...well anything really...but because someone wanted it, then I suggest we just stop working on rules for bijuu matches and get rid of the claimed list on the wikia and go around claiming anything we want.

I can't really believe the nerve involved in this whole issue and hope to god you all object too based on the principle of the thing.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 08:00:24 AM by KayentaMoenkopi »

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
Re: Ichirou names himself Godaime Amegake
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2016, 07:48:47 AM »

Before the ends of time happens. I removed the other thread -I think- but here's what it said.

So I don't know how many people have noticed yet, but i've made another Amegakure clan. Kayenta brought it to my attention that there are better ways to shift the power of Amegakure without jumping over Kage's head and creating a new clan, but here's my reasoning behind making this new Amegakure.

I was in Amegakure for a long time, very close to Kage. You could say I was his right hand man cause that's pretty much what I was lol. Now Amegakure is literally my favorite village in the entire naruto series, I don't really know why to be honest with you it just is. I have high hopes of the clan becoming big and active within rp on SL and to the point that it finally earns the public village board it so deserves.

I brought up to Kage the issue of me becoming the next Amekage after him, i wasn't asking him to step down or anything just to become his pupil in the matter and when he was finally ready to go I could fill his seat. He obviously had no intention of entertaining the idea and has no intention of stepping down.

Now of course this doesn't directly call for the act of making a new clan. But the reason I decided to create a new clan was because in all honesty building up the name of Amegakure is difficult with Kage as Amekage. His rp methods are viewed as overpowered by most, the defenses he puts around the village inspires people to dislike him, making it that much harder to bring more members to the village and increase it's rp.

On top of that, Kage is decently inactive. Even in times where not too much is going on in the village he himself is never really on to do anything. He isn't setting up large clan rps or rps that would bring more people to the village, and anything that he does end up participating in takes extensive periods of time to settle because of slow responses and things of the like. Couple that with the fact that most of the other members in the clan are inactive seat fillers, and what you have is a failing Amegakure

In short, I think it would be better for an entirely new Amegakure to be given birth. This isn't the first time that something like this has happened in the history of SL, for a time there were two Konoha's, and two Otogakure's as well. This is just my attempt to bring Amegakure back into the mix as a large part of rp within the shinobi world, there's a lot of opportunity for rp with Amegakure considering it's location in relevance to most of the other villages. And as bad as it sounds and as much as I like Kage I feel like more people would be attracted to the village if it was under someone else's control.

I want to get Amegakure big and booming enough to finally get the public village board. Opinions?

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2016, 07:51:43 AM »

Please remember that while passions are high there is a line of civility that needs to be upheld. ^-^
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2016, 07:54:22 AM »

I don't think making a new clan is the way to go, but certainly the most effective. It will promote hella rp and we all know ichi is more active than kage.
I myself was thinking of having Masa turn on kage but it's been over a month and not a damn thing is going on in Ame. I was going to do this as a means to change things up but I found it easier to just move on.
Truth is Ame is dead.

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2016, 07:56:39 AM »

The proper way to go about it is to go back to Ame clan and start creating RP there and make it grow. Just like Dart and Gitsune are doing with Kiri. To Establishment yourself, with this man you are so close to, to be his successor, and then one day when he steps down to be named the next Amekage. You hardly need a new clan, to create a division and bad feelings, to cause your high minded views of making Ame great come to fruition. This approach of just claiming things creates strife and confusion and divides the forces of the village tearing it down, when you should be focused upon working to make it great, rather than just taking the quick route to power by saying, "I have this." The leadership of a village, the rank of Kage is earned, not claimed.

If Ame is dead, the you helped to kill it. A new clan is not going to change that. You think you can make it bloom again? Prove it where it lies. Then you will have done something remarkable, rather than underhanded and cheaply. Something worth feeling good about. This?

Not cool in the least.

I believe that I am addressing this with a great deal of civility.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 07:58:43 AM by KayentaMoenkopi »

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2016, 08:00:32 AM »

The proper way to go about it is to go back to Ame clan and start creating RP there and make it grow. Just like Dart and Gitsune are doing with Kiri. To Establishment yourself, with this man you are so close to, to be his successor, and then one day when he steps down to be named the next Amekage. You hardly need a new clan, to create a division and bad feelings, to cause your high minded views of making Ame great come to fruition. This approach of just claiming things creates strife and confusion and divides the forces of the village tearing it down, when you should be focused upon working to make it great, rather than just taking the quick route to power by saying, "I have this." The leadership of a village, the rank of Kage is earned, not claimed.

If Ame is dead, the you helped to kill it. A new clan is not going to change that. You think you can make it bloom again? Prove it where it lies. Then you will have done something remarkable, rather than underhanded and cheaply. Something worth feeling good about. This?

Not cool in the least.

I believe that I am addressing this with a great deal of civility.

We were the most active ones. Don't see how being active deads a clan. I'm not trying to argue though and this is civil. .

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2016, 08:02:17 AM »

It's not like I didn't try before? It's not like that wasn't my entire goal while I was there originally? Ame was dead before I got there, and the inability to resuscitate it under it's current circumstances is part of the reason that I left.

There's only so much you can do as the underling to a Kage who does not intend to leave, but does not maintain his village well either. And i'm not speaking bad on Kage as a person I like Kage so don't make it seem like i'm harboring bad feelings toward him or anything like that. But I couldn't speak on the behalf of the Amekage as the Amebuki, I couldn't control large village rps and interactions with other villages because that was all up to him. It all had to go through him and was ultimately under his control.

It's not like his throne could be usurped through rp means. He was attacked by three, or four individuals who backed out of the village because that could not sustain the rp with him for varying reasons. I wasn't a big piece of that conflict so I can't speak on anyone's behalf there but it still happened/is happening.

The fact is, that the Kage of any village is an important role to the village's activity. I cannot and could not control the Kage, it's not like this was my first choice of alternatives I've been sitting on this for quite some time. You act as though I did nothing in Amegakure and am pulling this out of the blue. When Amegakure and it's people have been less than active for quite awhile.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2016, 08:13:01 AM »

You are incorrect in saying that the RP is up to the Kage...this being Uchiha Kage in this case. That is an excuse. A stricture you place on yourself, no one does that to you.

People in all the villages create rp for themselves without asking anyone's permission to RP. People join clans on the invites of all the members, not just the founder/kage.

This is wrong and needs to be corrected in the proper manner. Instead of blaming others, and pointing fingers, make Ame something. In the official clan. This move is not a positive one. If you love Ame, you will make the one that exists great rather than creating a clone to call your own. If you love Ame, you will be a loyal ninja to her instead of a traitor. The Kage serves the village. So do its warriors.

This just spits on it. Go serve your village properly, not like this. This just looks like something selfish to me. Another quick claim to power and self aggrandizement. It makes my stomach hurt. It spits on people who have worked their whole time here to earn things. And I feel it brings shame upon you. It is without honor.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2016, 08:16:06 AM »

The reason myself and others backed out of attacking was because of the highly unreasonable defenses he set up for the village. We made topics about the defenses and the consensus was they are BS, but regardless they were never altered.

That's the whole reason why when I went for Son Goku I drew you outside the village. Shadow when not held to any guideline is OP and Keito even went in who is also well above the line in his writing style, fled.

TL;DR
Ever see one punch man? That's what it is.

He and his defenses are Saitama. We are anyone ever.
One punch and we're dead.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2016, 08:18:35 AM »

What I'm getting is you want Ichirou to play Kage while not being Kage. .-.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2016, 08:19:14 AM »

The reason myself and others backed out of attacking was because of the highly unreasonable defenses he set up for the village. We made topics about the defenses and the consensus was they are BS, but regardless they were never altered.

That's the whole reason why when I went for Son Goku I drew you outside the village. Shadow when not held to any guideline is OP and Keito even went in who is also well above the line in his writing style, fled.

TL;DR

I don't even agree with the defenses but does it really matter?

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2016, 08:20:36 AM »

TL;DR

I don't even agree with the defenses but does it really matter?

I just wanted to briefly explain since it was brought up as a point. ^-^ In the overall scheme it doesn't matter that much, but it did make me not want to rp in Ame again. So it might've been the same for others.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2016, 08:26:11 AM »

You are incorrect in saying that the RP is up to the Kage...this being Uchiha Kage in this case. That is an excuse. A stricture you place on yourself, no one does that to you.

People in all the villages create rp for themselves without asking anyone's permission to RP. People join clans on the invites of all the members, not just the founder/kage.

This is wrong and needs to be corrected in the proper manner. Instead of blaming others, and pointing fingers, make Ame something. In the official clan. This move is not a positive one. If you love Ame, you will make the one that exists great rather than creating a clone to call your own. If you love Ame, you will be a loyal ninja to her instead of a traitor. The Kage serves the village. So do its warriors.

This just spits on it. Go serve your village properly, not like this. This just looks like something selfish to me. Another quick claim to power and self aggrandizement. It makes my stomach hurt. It spits on people who have worked their whole time here to earn things. And I feel it brings shame upon you. It is without honor.

*rubs temples* You're aware this is still a game, right?

It's not like I wasn't contacting people to come to Amegakure, I brought a decent amount of population to the village and I rp'd in there All. The. Time. Whether it be with Ichirou or with an alt. You weren't a part of Amegakure before I got there. When I got there it was pretty much just me and Kage doing anything in the halls. that's it. So I did try to expand the village, I did.

and if anything this is better for the Village rather than traitorous, bringing new life to the village, gathering new and active members to rebuff and reboot a literally deceased village.

And I did not say it was up to the Kage, I'm saying it was in his control. Look at it this way, I as the Amebuki could not contact another village, and set up a large rp where members from my village and members of their village would travel to opposing village to perform a mission of some form of support or another to the overall workings of the village. Of course that's a loose example but you get what I mean.

TL;DR

Shadow's point is another one to expand on. He's not wrong at all. I'm not saying Kage's defenses aren't awesome but they are a bit over the top, and obviously from the above stated leads people away from interacting with the village overall.

In all honesty, that's part of the reason why I cooped up inside of Amegakure with Son Goku, I didn't trust in my rp skills as a Jinchuriki but I KNEW that if I forced whoever was after the beast to come and attack Amegakure, that Kage and his defenses would push them away and they did.

If it wasn't for the fact that I owed Shadow a straight up fight, I probably would have held on to that beast for much longer. Of course now I trust in my own rp skills and wouldn't resort to something like that, but that's off topic.

Back to the topic at hand, You're telling me to be the Kage of the village without being the Kage of the village, so why not just be the Kage of the village?

I just wanted to briefly explain since it was brought up as a point. ^-^ In the overall scheme it doesn't matter that much, but it did make me not want to rp in Ame again. So it might've been the same for others.

Another good example. I do not want to be the Kage that inspires people to NOT come back to the village. That is counter to the mission. And having a Kage that inspires people to not come back to the village makes it that much harder to bring people to the village in the first place. There has to be some sort of change in Amegakure or nothing will happen. It will remain a Ghost village as it is right now.

I could understand mass disdain about this if the village were booming, if it were a big part of rp and filled with people who had much going on within the village and it's works. But the fact of the matter is that it is not. If Kage were to decide to quit and wipe the village from the site, kick everyone out and leave, you can not tell me that there would be mass upheaval about it happening

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2016, 08:31:32 AM »

Good to know that now all of a sudden people care about what happens to Amegakure. Left for inactive and everything? Eh, who cares? Someone tries to make Ame active again in a way I don't agree with? (new clan) Where's my pitchfork?! D:<
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 08:50:48 AM by Madara (Shadow) »

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2016, 08:32:13 AM »

Good to know that now all of a sudden people care about what happens to Amegakure. Left for inactive and everything? Eh, who cares? Someone tries to make a new clan in a way I don't agree with? Where's my pitchfork?! D:<
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 17 queries.