Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Author Topic: OOC rules, what do we still need?  (Read 1079 times)

Bocchiere

• View Profile
OOC rules, what do we still need?
« on: February 01, 2016, 09:50:34 PM »

Ok, if the ooc rules are not ready to be deployed what do they still need added?

Eric

• View Profile
Re: OOC rules, what do we still need?
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2016, 12:55:08 PM »

I just thought of something when looking over the rules.

What powers are the Biju Council explicitly given? Like, if they can't judge matches, then what are they I am going by the Rough Draft of Adopted Rules in looking this over and I see a relative lack of Council duties.

I'm going to in fact make a new thread in the Council section bringing this up.

Also, there were several red points:

* Time limits to set up and begin match: under discussion, to be inserted upon conclusion.

* Challenge same host for different bijuu without 3 month cool down: Under discussion, to be inserted upon conclusion.

* Replacing a judge under discussion, to be inserted later upon conclusion (I coulda sworn there was a vote for this, but I could be wrong).

While those could just be defaulted to a negative case or simply omitted in an early ratification, since you asked, getting those wrapped up and voted on would be a nice touch and might get a few more "yes" votes for ratification.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
Re: OOC rules, what do we still need?
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2016, 03:44:13 AM »

once the new membership list is released on the 4th...then there may already be a majority of people who have voted to send the red sections to done.

I am waiting on Ace to set our membership before leaving those sections out or putting in edits that have no majority vote.

One is quite clear...one more vote no matter which way it goes, and the edit passes.
the other is split enough though, that if the rest of the members should happen to at the last minute vote...it could do either way depending upon their picks.

either way, 2 days will not be the end of the world in waiting to decide about the red colored portions of the activity clause.

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 16 queries.