Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Summons Bijū Rules [Closed]  (Read 2519 times)

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
Summons Bijū Rules [Closed]
« on: February 05, 2016, 06:34:53 PM »

Please vote yes or no to this set of rules if you totally agree or disagree.
However, if you like some but not others, indicate the parts that you do not like and propose your rewrite to that section.

*] Summoning a Bijuu
ºSummoning Tattooº
The Summoner will be sealed with a tattoo through which they call forth the bijū for use. This Tattoo counts as a bijū  chakra signature which can be detected through the sames means as if the beast were sealed within a host and is subject to the same restrictions against metagaming during a hunting event.

ºChakra Costº
Bijū cost 20% of the user's total (not current) chakra to summon, even in succession.

ºControlling Mechanismº
Bijū must be under the influence of genjutsu at all times while used as a summon. Regardless of the genjutsu's potency, it will tax 5% of the summoner's total (not current) chakra while it's actively being used as a summon, the taxation only ceasing when the bijū has been removed from the field. Techniques capable of transferring chakra from the bijū to the summoner are strictly prohibited from being used in this context. Mastery of the beast is not possible considering the hostile relationship between summoner and beast. Dispelling of genjutsu <--- under discussion.

ºRestrictionsº
Summoners are restricted to one action per post, be it offensive or defensive so long as the bijū is summoned.

ºProhibitionsº
Enhancements to the bijū, such as encasing it in Susanoo are prohibited. <--- under discussion.

ºDrawbacksº
Bijū utilized in this manner will always possess a hateful disposition towards their summoner, this is static. Should a chance ever arise and they gain the ability to act of their own volition, they will prioritize slaying their ex-summoner first, regardless of the presence of any other actors.

ºDeath of Summonerº
If the summoner dies while the bijū is unsummoned the challenger/hunter will transfer the summoning tattoo to themself.  However, if the summoner dies while the bijū is summoned then the challenger/hunter can attempt to capture and subdue it, in the event that the beast has not already been captured prior to the death of the summoner. The rogue summons bijū will be GM'd by the defeated summoner. <--- Under discussion.
Now, if the summoner is also a host, and dies, the hosted bijū will respawn in 7 days at the location of the host's demise: the bijū will be GM'd by someone of the council's choosing.

I vote yes to all.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 04:03:20 PM by KayentaMoenkopi »

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
Re: Summons Bijū Rules [Vote]
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2016, 07:29:26 PM »

Yes to all

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2016, 08:34:01 PM »

Yes to all but prohibitions, doesn't seem necessary to me.

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2016, 10:47:17 PM »

We're ignoring the part about either dispelling the genjutsu or dismantling the bind via contract seal or some equivalent like Minato did.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2016, 11:10:53 PM »

Ah, good point Warren. Can you write up something that would deal with that issue?

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2016, 03:57:45 PM »

Hades

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2016, 07:06:57 PM »

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2016, 07:50:54 PM »

Yes to all of it. There was some reason why encasing biju in susano'o and other such enhancements was frowned upon.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2016, 10:02:01 PM »

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2016, 10:51:41 PM »

Yes to all of it. There was some reason why encasing biju in susano'o and other such enhancements was frowned upon.

I think it's fine. Makes bijuu not just lose immediately to Amaterasu like gyuki.

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2016, 06:46:20 PM »

I believe the reason was susanoo can already chop a mountain in two with one swing, so coupling that with a beast makes you basically unbeatable short of taking something like a thousand-handed buddha up the face.

As for dismantling summoner's control, contract seal or equivalent already has the part it has to be applied via physical contact, which imo is enough a balancing drawback considering the amount of kaguya, rinnegan and such around, since getting close to those types can be suicide. Furious bijuu could be controlled I suppose by a council member, or if a suitable one isn't available then a neutral third party. Whichever the case it shouldn't be the summoner, because A they just lost control and B it'd be far too easy to conveniently just play it out in their favor anyway.

Genjutsu dispelling in turn I shouldn't even have to explain. As drawback it could require the opponent to use up as much chakra as the summoner did, unless someone has better ideas.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2016, 08:55:53 PM »

Well sorry Warren but I need it explained.

If I understand correctly:

With regards to dispelling the genjutsu placed upon the summons, you must either through a touch attack dispel the summoner's tattoo or Use 20% of your chakra to release the bijuu from the effects of the genjutsu?

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2016, 09:09:35 PM »

We should go back to or make another discussion topic if there are parts we're not clear on. We're not supposed to talk about things in vote threads.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2016, 05:31:58 AM »

well we are good on everything but a couple things so far.

Still need more votes before we can get a majority though. Gonna red flag the parts under discussion in the original post.

Suishou Koji

• Elder of Shinobi Legends
    • View Profile
Re: Summons Bijū Rules [Vote/Discussion]
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2016, 05:26:20 AM »

Yes to all
Current Raikage and Wikia Mod.

Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.072 seconds with 19 queries.