Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: Rogue Bijū Summons [Vote]  (Read 1558 times)

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
Rogue Bijū Summons [Vote]
« on: February 26, 2016, 12:22:16 AM »

please vote yes to # 1 or # 2 or no to all. Over mastery of a host is not covered by this clause. this is for Rogue Bijū Summons only.

Rogue Bijū --> Summons Beast Clause
In the event a summoner's control of the Bijū is severed, the council members will appoint someone to GM the part of the beast until the match is over. Ex: [losing control of summons via severance of the summoners control or going over mastery of the Bijū by a host] The council will make the appointment of the GM, and the GM will conduct himself, based upon the agreed upon guidelines for such a condition [see Bijū Council Rules].

or

In the event a summoner's control of the Bijū is severed, a council member will GM the part of the beast until the match is over. Ex: [losing control of summons via severance of the summoners control or going over mastery of the Bijū by a host] The council will make the appointment of the GM from one of the council members, and the GM will conduct himself, based upon the agreed upon guidelines for such a condition [see Bijū Council Rules].

I vote yes to #1 because I need the council to stay totally impartial and not take part in the RP outcomes of matches. It is basically the same reasoning for not having a council member judge a match which we already voted against.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
Re: Rogue Bijū Summons [Vote]
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2016, 12:27:33 AM »

Anything that forces another person to rp in your fight with you and your opponent is just going to make things longer and be avoided by everyone at all costs. Again I was thinking this sort of thing is just for when the owner dies and then there is a bijuu on the loose. One person is out of the rp (owner is dead) and so someone else joins and controls the bijuu.

Since I could see the need for this should it happen in a bijuu fight I vote no to all, the judge of the fight should just do it, much faster, and already agreed upon to be unbiased by the participants.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2016, 12:44:35 AM »

#2, for much the same reason I advocated for Council members to be able to judge biju matches.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2016, 01:19:24 AM »

Anything that forces another person to rp in your fight with you and your opponent is just going to make things longer and be avoided by everyone at all costs. Again I was thinking this sort of thing is just for when the owner dies and then there is a bijuu on the loose. One person is out of the rp (owner is dead) and so someone else joins and controls the bijuu.

Since I could see the need for this should it happen in a bijuu fight I vote no to all, the judge of the fight should just do it, much faster, and already agreed upon to be unbiased by the participants.

Suishou Koji

• Site Staff (Game Master)
  • Elder of Shinobi Legends
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2016, 06:31:35 AM »

I'm going to say #1.
Current Raikage and Wikia Mod.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2016, 08:15:34 PM »

I vote for option number two.

Hades

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2016, 04:19:17 PM »

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2016, 06:36:34 AM »

Ok so it looks like we only have 3 more issues to clear up before we can go to a review of the rough draft. We are almost there folks!

So...

No outside GM = 4
#1] Council Appointed GM = 2
#2] Council Member GM = 3

Ace = No
Asadi = No
Raifudo
Bocchiere = No   
Camel (Kamui) = 2
Eric = 2   
Hades = No   
KayentaMoenkopi = 1   
Mei     
Suishou Koji = 1     
Warren

Mei, Warren, Raifudo....please vote.
[is kind of excited to be almost done!]
« Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 07:26:36 AM by KayentaMoenkopi »

Asadi

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2016, 06:18:25 AM »

Page created in 0.062 seconds with 17 queries.