Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Appeal of wiki admin rights against Bocchiere  (Read 6255 times)

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
Re: Appeal of wiki admin rights against Bocchiere
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2016, 08:43:03 PM »

Well I did say he was gonna do it...and he certainly didn't disappoint, lol. Not a single counter-argument, just baseless accusations and endless vitriol, as usual.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2016, 08:48:14 PM »

I've made my arguments on the wiki already. Whether you choose to ignore them or not is your choice. One that you've obviously already made.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2016, 08:50:13 PM »

Time for the swords to not be "sealed". Give them to someone in Kiri, hold a tournament, give them to a random acad, just get them out into rp. Some of these swords have been sealed with no owner for years, that sounds like inactivity to me. To be fair to everyone, give Kiri a week to hand out the swords  just make them tied to someone and not sealed. These swords as so cool and important to early Naruto. Zabuza was iconic once Naruto came out, so much rp could be done. It's time for the swords to be given out.

As for Bocc as a mod on the wiki. Take it up with Yumei, he owns it, his call.
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2016, 08:54:20 PM »

As usual you could not find logic to counter my objections and turn to flamming. Big shocker.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2016, 08:56:53 PM »

Time for the swords to not be "sealed". Give them to someone in Kiri, hold a tournament, give them to a random acad, just get them out into rp. Some of these swords have been sealed with no owner for years, that sounds like inactivity to me. To be fair to everyone, give Kiri a week to hand out the swords  just make them tied to someone and not sealed. These swords as so cool and important to early Naruto. Zabuza was iconic once Naruto came out, so much rp could be done. It's time for the swords to be given out.

As for Bocc as a mod on the wiki. Take it up with Yumei, he owns it, his call.

Kiri has had plenty of chances to give the swords out. This  is a result of them not taking any of those chances .  So there will not be any further chances.

as for that Trev, unfortunately I am on the same level as yumei so he actually cannot remove me from power even if he wanted to

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2016, 08:59:41 PM »

As usual you could not find logic to counter my objections and turn to flamming. Big shocker.

Yeah your so logical in comparison. Except all your points are just things I've already addressed that you've chosen to ignore as an excuse to continue ranting. Big shocker.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2016, 09:04:23 PM »

Tell me just how many people find your actions legit? you and the 3 others who now claim they hold the swords and the scroll?

and how many people deny your actions?

lol

have fun with your make believe claims that no one is going to acknowledge. The swords are exactly where they should be, in the hands of the SSM and that is that.

I am sure they will tend to testing new members and handing out the swords in an appropriate manner and I await their decisions in this matter. But even if they do fill all the seats? It is still legit for one swordsman to be assigned more than one blade leaving another without any of these relics for use. AS is the tradition of the SSM which is not subject to being altered by the whims or demands of the irate few. And certainly not subject to the rulership of some wikia and its admin.

Your points were not ignored. They were just not valid.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2016, 09:11:39 PM »

I assume if Yumei asked, you'd step down, less you prove you're a twat.

I don't really have faith in Kiri giving out the swords, some have literally been sealed for years. I could care less if one guy has all seven, just get them to an owner. But as with most topics, Kiri is going to do what Kiri wants. Anti-Kiri will do the same. You all despise each other, so there will be no compromise ever.
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2016, 10:50:02 PM »

Then do that. I don't care what anyone does on SL. I'm admin of the wiki not SL. Kiri can rp that they have a dozen copies of every sword for all I care. I can't tell anyone to do anything on SL. I can enforce what I know to be he rules on the wiki though and if that's so difficult for you to deal with than make your own wiki after all, kamui was going to do just that before I found out you can get new staff made.

And please continue to ignore anyone calling you out on how big a hypocrite you are. We wouldn't want to shatter the fragile fantasy world that you live in where you don't do every single thing you ever accuse me of.

Old Man Xia

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2016, 11:07:55 PM »

Kayenta you are the biggest hypocrite in the history of this site. All you do is talk about freedom to rp, you can't control our rp. But what you really mean is freedom to rp anything YOU want. Anything that falls within the circle of what you approve of should be an irrevocable right to everyone, and any rp you don't agree with should be banned completely. I hate to break it to you but that is literally the opposite of freedom. Everything you stand for is a lie.

Thankfully we all either know this by now, our are within your group of like-minded people and just don't care. So, other than maybe burning a new hole in the atmosphere your constant expulsion of hot air and other toxic fumes, your ranting is never going to achieve anything but making everyone wish you'd finally shut up.

I disagree with you Bocchiere because now we are at the turn were you're calling people names because you are called out for administrative abuse of power. Get this through your freaking simple minded skull for once because I knew in turn that you becoming admin of this wiki was going to cause trouble, yet you closed the pull just one week before anymore votes could come in and claim to be winner. How stupid do you think we really are man....

Now, I agree with Kay in all that has been said because we choose to have someone be unbiased and use their power as an admin should instead of using that power to gain power over RP that should have taken place. Your return after being perma banned should have served you right in the first place to begin with, but yet here you are making more conflicts with things you have no control over. Why don't you just step down now before this gets even uglier than it should.

I assume if Yumei asked, you'd step down, less you prove you're a twat.

I don't really have faith in Kiri giving out the swords, some have literally been sealed for years. I could care less if one guy has all seven, just get them to an owner. But as with most topics, Kiri is going to do what Kiri wants. Anti-Kiri will do the same. You all despise each other, so there will be no compromise ever.

I disagree because the SSM swords is not my ownership and I cannot distribute them. The swords are being used as stated before, yet why do people assume they are not? Why is it that Bocchiere and his buddies were given these swords and when correct changes were made I was accused of not consulting with one who was illegally given a sword? You tell me what kind of illegal claims these are in which you never consulted with us because I heard about all this in Kiri's secret room, not from Bocchiere or his butt buddies. Completely pathetic you don't even ask us.

And to clarify one more point about the swords is that they are all claimed by the SSM. Use or not, anyone with a seat can use a sword, either it be one person who has them all, or 2 people using them, ect.... You cannot dictate these kinds of things when you don't have the knowledge or understanding for.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 11:19:08 PM by Xiarawst »

"Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired"

Sabumaru

• Justin Trudeau will vouch for me
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2016, 11:22:31 PM »

Kirigakure failed for far, far too long to even try with the swords. The SSM have been a running joke for years, and I simply don't see the problem with them being distributed. Hell I didn't even get one and I'm the best swords man here ;)

Seriously, to keep canon items that easily make for great RP just "sealed" for what almost a year? That's more than enough merit to lose your privileges. Too much, actually. And most of you have made this an anti-Bocchiere thing when really it is Kirigakure's lack of action. Sure he may have not done it in a way you all like, and he may be hard for some of you to interact with, but to turn this into what it's becoming (a salty pissing contest) is just useless.

Maybe try and plan some RPs instead of just calling people out on the shittier parts of their nature. Guess what, everyone sucks. Just because you don't like the way someone else sucks or the actions they take doesn't give you the right to rally against them, especially not when they're taking action and you're sitting around on your precious canon items as long as possible like fat slobs.

Oh and before you anti-Bocchiere people attack me for being his "butt buddy", just wanted to remind you all that I am the one who got him perma-banned, which you all seem to love to bring up, so it's not like I'm trying to defend him personally. This is all the fault of the SSM and their piss-poor management.
Shoulda let me take it over... ;)
« Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 11:32:06 PM by Sabumaru »

Trying to set a new record for number of toddlers fought off simultaneously

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2016, 11:31:39 PM »

This is what I came here to focus on more. I'm hoping my background on this site proves to be enough to be lent an ear for my point here. I would like to also note my RP inactivity shouldn't be something to deem as a point against me, but rather a point towards me as it shows my non-bias beliefs, specifically that this outcome will not have any benefit to my character.

In my time on SL, I've seen these issues with Kiri first hand (regarding inactivity and an agenda where power goes into Kiri but never out). As a former Kage, I understand the necessity to bolster the defensive and offensive abilities of a village. I also understand the desire to maintain as much of a resource as possible and manage it so there's no chance of it escaping; should it somehow fall out of our hands, I also understand needing to have enough in my arsenal to retrieve it and enough in my arsenal to maintain a certain status of power. All this considered, I feel Kiri is not going about this the right way. This may sound like "Kumogakure way is the only way" propaganda, but I promise you it's anything but.

In regards to the swords:
We once had, I believe, 2 or 3 swords in Kumogakure's possession. Hiramekarei was one of them that Jinzo (Now Osho Kiba) was in possession of along with the eight tails. After a tragic loss, both were taken from him and sadness ensued. Once this happened, I heard there was some scroll that recalled the swords back to Kiri anyhow (I believe Cmage told me about this [Rakudo is his name now?]). Beyond wanting the sword back and wanting to retrieve it, nothing was done due to the aforementioned fact. Of course I wanted to call BS on such a troll scroll, but at the same time my only grounds for not agreeing with it was with how anti-RP it was. What's dead is dead and I left it at that. As time went on, I kept track of the swords and their owners in my own lurking manners to keep up with current events and be in the know, y'know? Due to my old age (not really, just my excuse) I forget the order of owners and just about anything else except the fact that sword movement began to dwindle (which, in its defense, so did everything else that was an "official claim") until it just halted at least over a year ago. I remember the vacancy of seats and how shoddy tryouts for seats were done, but they tried to show sign of activity, all without really getting things done.

TL;DR for this: New resource was implemented that secured other resources to the point that nothing could really be done. Due to this security, nothing was done.

In regards to inactivity:
I've had run-ins with Mioku and Shigeo and questioning how swords are distributed and from them both I understood one thing: swords could be taken the same way they are received: fight for them and prove yourself. Although they specified swordsmen could apply for seats, they did not specify that sword holders needed to be seated. Validation of that came when I asked Mioku if challenging for swords was possible. He said yes, they were and, much like bijuu fights, required proper requests. So off I went, requesting to fight for his Needle (the sword). That's where the mess-up happened -- that's where I realized how bad of an idea it was to involve Kiri in RP. That's where I realized that the pre-requisite to be an elite Kiri shinobi is to be very busy with life. I never got my fight, even though I proposed it to Mioku as I should have. I never got my fight even though I kept following up time and time again as I was asked to do. Eventually, I never got a response as he pulled an Avatar Aang and vanished.

TL;DR for this one: Kiri abides by the rules in the sense that they will instruct you on proper networks and protocols (hoops and bounds) needed to go through, but fail to tell you that part of the challenge is to play the waiting game until you lose.

My point:
Changes need to be made. If not by Kiri's Kage, then by us as a community. Lack of RP and the waiting game until we give up caring is not the way to go about this (see: Chapter "Kirigakure", Section "Bijuu challenges", word: "lol".) Consider how suddenly active the sword's RP and talk about the swords is now that Bocc is involved. Why not be progressive with this new-found activity and push for something new and revitalizing? After all, if you want to get something done, make it someone else's problem. That's exactly what Bocc is doing.

TL;DR for all of the above: we need to work something out collectively if we cannot rely on Kiri. That's what us as a community have as a responsibility of doing.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2016, 11:34:18 PM »

SSM scroll being voided by popular vote:
http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,7988.0.html

Inactivity topic about claimed things:
http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,8419.45.html

SSM scroll.

In that topic I sent it to a lot of the members who had ties to SSM. Isaribi, being the apparent leader at that time said he would fix the scroll. Something he has not done and never will do. Mioku and everyone else, as you can read, was sent a link to that topic. It was voted that it HAD to be modified. Still waiting.

Inactivity topic.

No vote was taken in that topic, I should have. The main consensus was that an inactivity rule of 60/90 days dependent on who you are would be implemented. Now you can argue that you weren't there to discuss it. Well you weren't not able to be there either. Obviously next time I will mass send out the link to people. Even if you use the argument that you didn't agree to it as I recall when it happened Yumei lost a lot of his claims. Various people did and not a damn thing was said. At all. You were all fine with it. Had the ability to see the change and speak up about it on the WIki. But you didn't. Why? Cause it didn't mess with your toys. By letting it happen you voted FOR it. But now that it's knocking on your door you are all so against it and willing to speak out.

The above two topics provide the means we used to take the swords. The scroll being voted void and the inactivity rule about CANON items. If you guys made the swords I wouldn't try to take them.

As it is now one main issue is your disdain for Bocc and his for you. That's the admin battle for you guys. I'm not really here to speak about that as I could care less really.

The other issue is us claiming the SSM swords which I am here to speak about. Kiri doesn't own the swords. You're saying cause they're in the scroll that they are Kiri's, but the scroll is VOID. The inactivity rule is IN EFFECT. If you don't agree to the inactivity rule then make a topic and make a poll. We'll see what happens if you really want.

I didn't message Xia about it cause as he stated in the topic the last time and this time he has no say over the swords. I didn't send anything to anyone cause from what I saw we were in the right to do this.

Kiri has had the swords for years gathering dust. THAT IS A FACT. You sit on the swords and claim them to be Kiri's. This is an rp site. The fact that you claim to be able to take these swords out of rp for as long as you see fit is wrong. The swords will now be used by people.

I'm not going to claim the kusanagi only as Oto's or any of that nonsense because I encourage rp to be done. Kiri wouldn't agree to anything regarding the swords being given to anyone outside of Kiri.

Please stop harassing each other. It's a pain in the ass to read over when I and others come across it. Should be able to debate without calling each other out. Bury your hate of each other and contribute to the topic. Instead of just adding fuel to said hate and making the topic yet another plague pos.

Last part.

The swords need something to be done with them. I'm willing to talk to Kiri about it. But I will not sit idle and let you keep them out of RP as you see fit.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2016, 12:23:33 AM »

I'm on my phone right now so I can't get it but imagine the citizen Kane applause gif right here for shadow and Rai. You beautiful bastards.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 12:26:00 AM by Bocchiere »

Old Man Xia

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2016, 12:27:21 AM »

I've said this before, I do not control the SSM swords. Its not my authority because the SSM is its own branch in Kiri.

I've had run-ins with Mioku and Shigeo and questioning how swords are distributed and from them both I understood one thing: swords could be taken the same way they are received: fight for them and prove yourself. Although they specified swordsmen could apply for seats, they did not specify that sword holders needed to be seated. Validation of that came when I asked Mioku if challenging for swords was possible. He said yes, they were and, much like bijuu fights, required proper requests. So off I went, requesting to fight for his Needle (the sword). That's where the mess-up happened -- that's where I realized how bad of an idea it was to involve Kiri in RP. That's where I realized that the pre-requisite to be an elite Kiri shinobi is to be very busy with life. I never got my fight, even though I proposed it to Mioku as I should have. I never got my fight even though I kept following up time and time again as I was asked to do. Eventually, I never got a response as he pulled an Avatar Aang and vanished.

I never knew about this though, which again, no one tells me anything until after it has happened and who knows for how long......

I didn't message Xia about it cause as he stated in the topic the last time and this time he has no say over the swords. I didn't send anything to anyone cause from what I saw we were in the right to do this.

You're wrong about that. I may have no control over them, but they are part of Kiri's history in which I should be made aware of the loss of the swords or anything of the sort. Again, no notification to which I can take action on because i'm left twiddling my thumbs.

I'm not going to claim the kusanagi only as Oto's or any of that nonsense because I encourage rp to be done. Kiri wouldn't agree to anything regarding the swords being given to anyone outside of Kiri.

Oh yea like I wouldn't encourage the idea of RP.... Thanks for asking me in the meantime because now the sole fact you left me out of anything just serves my purpose of why there is corruption here.

"Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired"
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 15 queries.