Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Appeal of wiki admin rights against Bocchiere  (Read 6256 times)

Bocchiere

• View Profile
Re: Appeal of wiki admin rights against Bocchiere
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2016, 12:36:47 AM »

No one was left out. I don't have to warn you I'm going to enforce the rules. We're wise to Kiri's game Xia. If we had told you to do something about it or we'd take the swords maybe something actually would have been done. It would take you months to find the swords new owners, after that they'd belong to one of them same 5-6 Kiri nin for a few months till that person decides to vanish for 6 months again. Then we'd be right back to where we started, just like every time you were called out on bijuu stuff.

If it wasn't completely ignored you make some pittance of a gesture that you're gonna follow the rules and when it comes up the next time you get challenged you do the same thing again and we have the same argument again and you exasperatedly sigh and say you'll do something about it again, and repeat ad nauseam. And rai just told us what we already knew that has been happening all along.

Old Man Xia

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2016, 12:47:18 AM »

Yea no warning as Shadow said and leave me out of the know is something I could have tried fixing, but as you claimed you illegally did things on your wiki post. And what did I do when a conflict came up with the bijuu? I found someone who I knew at the time was active, but their activity is theirs alone, not mine because I don't have to be active when I own nothing. Your comments prove nothing.

Also, you have more than one way to reach me, yet you didn't bother trying. Use your freaking resources instead of relying on PMs. And I just said prior to this post, I didn't know the swords were being challenged. Don't put blame on me for stuff I had no knowledge about, especially when it comes to activity in Kiri that I could have tried looking to resolve. Stuff like this is gonna piss me off right now, so i'm hopping off.

"Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired"

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2016, 12:52:48 AM »

Xia just to be clear my post wasn't meant for you personally, but odds are no one but you and Dart from Kiri are ever going to see any of this. Kiri hates using the forums.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Old Man Xia

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2016, 01:51:32 AM »

Xia just to be clear my post wasn't meant for you personally, but odds are no one but you and Dart from Kiri are ever going to see any of this. Kiri hates using the forums.

Yea and you can see why now when all this kind of bs happens, but I still hop on here from time to time since I need to check stuff out if there are changes or things I should know.

Sabumaru

• Justin Trudeau will vouch for me
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2016, 01:57:06 AM »

Yea and you can see why now when all this kind of bs happens, but I still hop on here from time to time since I need to check stuff out if there are changes or things I should know.

"This kind of bs" is not the forum's fault... It's the SSM's... Don't rag on the forum because you're pissed about what's going on...

Trying to set a new record for number of toddlers fought off simultaneously

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2016, 02:53:37 AM »

I just imagine Xia as the "This is bs you can't ground Spider-Man" meme.  Because now that people are coming out and saying yeah this is what's been going on just forever now he's got nothing to say but this is bs.

It isn't. But even if it was, good, it's not my fault you can't take bs as well as you dish it out. So other then the fact that you could get me banned for talking to you around a block I didn't talk to you because I don't trust you. Id have to be an idiot to trust a Kiri nin to do anything but lie through their teeth to pacify me while some facade of lawfulness is erected only to be torn down and back to business as usual as soon as the investigation is over.

Why do you think people think this about your village man? Do you think I just went around telling people lies about how bad Kiri is and they just bought it? No! You've messed with every one of them over the years, your village that is. I trust maybe Mioku, a little, that's it.

You build your own reputation man. For every time someone has lied about something I did I actually did do some asshole thing to make up for it. So maybe you should think about that and maybe consider just why all these people seem to have stories about how Kiri can't be trusted and was giving them the run around.

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2016, 03:52:35 AM »

I just imagine Xia as the "This is bs you can't ground Spider-Man" meme.  Because now that people are coming out and saying yeah this is what's been going on just forever now he's got nothing to say but this is bs.

It isn't. But even if it was, good, it's not my fault you can't take bs as well as you dish it out. So other then the fact that you could get me banned for talking to you around a block I didn't talk to you because I don't trust you. Id have to be an idiot to trust a Kiri nin to do anything but lie through their teeth to pacify me while some facade of lawfulness is erected only to be torn down and back to business as usual as soon as the investigation is over.

Why do you think people think this about your village man? Do you think I just went around telling people lies about how bad Kiri is and they just bought it? No! You've messed with every one of them over the years, your village that is. I trust maybe Mioku, a little, that's it.

You build your own reputation man. For every time someone has lied about something I did I actually did do some asshole thing to make up for it. So maybe you should think about that and maybe consider just why all these people seem to have stories about how Kiri can't be trusted and was giving them the run around.

They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

Old Man Xia

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2016, 04:41:11 AM »

For every time someone has lied about something I did I actually did do some asshole thing to make up for it.

And this is where you are being petitioned. You can't be an admin and take it out on someone when you feel someone did you wrong. That is not how that works. You are in a professional spot to uphold that wiki and keep unbiased decisions from affecting the whole community. You failed as a whole to do so, so now you should relinquish your position.

And a little background to this, I know what its like to deal with situations like this, but I would rather make a decision that is correct instead of doing something out of spite.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 04:47:53 AM by Xiarawst »

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2016, 05:46:39 AM »

For every time someone has lied about something I did I actually did do some asshole thing to make up for it.

And this is where you are being petitioned. You can't be an admin and take it out on someone when you feel someone did you wrong. That is not how that works. You are in a professional spot to uphold that wiki and keep unbiased decisions from affecting the whole community. You failed as a whole to do so, so now you should relinquish your position.

And a little background to this, I know what its like to deal with situations like this, but I would rather make a decision that is correct instead of doing something out of spite.

I want to clarify beforehand because when most people say it these days they mean it to be funny, but I'm being sincere. I'm not mad at you, I'm just disappointed. How are you not embarrassed with yourself man? I used to think that you were somewhat of a straight shooter, that you weren't at least made completely out of lies, denial and spite like Isaribi. I see I was mistaken.

You latch onto one irrelevant point in my post, literally cutting the rest off, to avoid having to even broach the idea that Kiri could be wrong, that your behavior could have caused some of your problems. We've all been asses, every one of us, by that logic none of us are qualified to be admin and it should go to someone like Bec who hasn't been here long enough to tick anyone off.

This whole fiasco you've caused is pathetic, and your behavior is pitiable. You can have Nuibari and Kabuto-Wari back, I don't want them anymore. Shadow or Ryoji can have the scroll, which ever one grabs it first. If you want the other two swords back make a topic about getting Ryoji banned or Shadow deported or something, I honestly don't have any floor on my opinion of how low you'll go at this point.

I have nothing further to say to you so you are blocked, both here and on SL, please don't try and contact me on either or I will report it for harassment. You're also banned on the wiki for one week for edit warring.

I thought you were better than this.

Old Man Xia

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2016, 03:24:52 PM »

I want to clarify beforehand because when most people say it these days they mean it to be funny, but I'm being sincere. I'm not mad at you, I'm just disappointed. How are you not embarrassed with yourself man? I used to think that you were somewhat of a straight shooter, that you weren't at least made completely out of lies, denial and spite like Isaribi. I see I was mistaken.

You latch onto one irrelevant point in my post, literally cutting the rest off, to avoid having to even broach the idea that Kiri could be wrong, that your behavior could have caused some of your problems. We've all been asses, every one of us, by that logic none of us are qualified to be admin and it should go to someone like Bec who hasn't been here long enough to tick anyone off.

This whole fiasco you've caused is pathetic, and your behavior is pitiable. You can have Nuibari and Kabuto-Wari back, I don't want them anymore. Shadow or Ryoji can have the scroll, which ever one grabs it first. If you want the other two swords back make a topic about getting Ryoji banned or Shadow deported or something, I honestly don't have any floor on my opinion of how low you'll go at this point.

I have nothing further to say to you so you are blocked, both here and on SL, please don't try and contact me on either or I will report it for harassment. You're also banned on the wiki for one week for edit warring.

I thought you were better than this.

No Bocchiere, I thought you were better then this when it came to being Admin on the wiki. I don't try to cause a ruckus like you have caused by claiming the SSM swords for you and your buddies. That is just wrong. I blocked you in the first place because I don't like the kind of blatant bs you pulled in the past, and yet nothing has changed about you. I call it for what it is, and you are nothing but a bad admin.

Call me pathetic or whatever you will, but you are acting like a child right now with your behavior and it really shows the whole side about you. I don't care about even messaging you, so keep me blocked all you want as it makes my day better.

I think this is also getting out of hand now with personal insults now, so please lock this topic.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 03:27:08 PM by Xiarawst »

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 15 queries.