Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Father Vs. Son  (Read 3241 times)

Hazama

• View Profile
Father Vs. Son
« on: April 05, 2016, 09:43:23 PM »

(Copied from Rusaku, who copied it from Night.)

Current Host: Athos.

Affiliation: Shinobi Kingdom.

Battle Method: 1v1 OOC death match

Judge(s): PMs will be used to determine an agreed-upon judge

List of Challengers:
Ryoji.

Special Rules:

-The match will be OOC for the benefit of both participating characters. This is essentially to prevent either playing from having to deal with the hassle of dying IC, and additionally leaves both participants free for IC RP during the match. Thus, though the match will be OOC, participants must still RP as their character, exactly as if they were IC, with the addition of following any decided voids, nerfs, etc.

-The match will strictly be 1v1, to prevent any complications arising from extra participants. The player remaining alive retains Saiken. The player that is killed will neither gain nor lose anything else. Essentially, this means the match is strictly about the beast and thus nothing else will be changed as a result.

-If desired, a logical RP can be worked out for a reasonable and plausible IC transfer of the beast to the next host.

-Despite the match being OOC, you need to learn of my possession of either beast before you may challenge for it. Thus, you may not challenge for them without proof of how your character learned of my possession of the beast. Once that is confirmed, a hunt/match is then reasonable and you will be put on the challenge list.

-No match will begin without a judge agreed upon beforehand.

-For anyone, including myself, participants will be allowed any common, general, and basic skills that their character possesses as long as those skills are backed by reasonable explanations (they have an existing explanation in the character’s RP history).

———————————————

~If using any of the eight IG KG, the same system against combing rinnegan/sage, uchiha/hyuga, etc. applies. Any external or custom special skills will need to be accurately assessed and set before the match begins.

————————————————

-Arguing is discouraged. I will talk over any concerns regarding the match with you if the conversation remains calm and logical. If it steps outside of that, then the judge will be asked to make a decision. Pointlessly bickering is not fun or useful for anyone.

-Participants will have fourteen days to post. If they wait longer than that period of time to respond to the other participant, the posting participant will win by default. In the case of an emergency, this may be reviewed and extended by a week, thus totaling a total allotted response time of twenty one days. However, if any post is discredited for rule-breaking and a repost is required, then that post does not count and the repost must be posted within the original timeframe. Should the challenger repeatedly wait until the last moment before posting, I reserve the right to disqualify the challenger from this battle. (This does not stop them from challenging a second time)

-If any of the rules set forward are broken, I reserve the right to cancel the match. This will not prevent you from re-challenging.

Non-Negotiable Voids:

-Anything that does not have a reasonable explanation within the Naruto/SL lore
-Any custom technique that has no prescribed flaw (auto-hitting/character control)
-Any of the recent Rikudo powered abilities
-Body Revival Technique (when used to survive Hachimon)
-Izanami
-Swift Release

~ All information subject to change
~ Mail me with any questions
~ IC Status: Well known Jinchuuriki.

- Winner gets The Six Tails, The Kusanagi, and The Yata Mirror.
- The fight will be OOC.
- The fight will take place in The Plains.
- The Judge will be Shadow.
- Who takes the first post will be decided between the opponents.
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Hazama

• View Profile
Re: Father Vs. Son
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2016, 10:04:49 PM »

*Are you okay?* Athos let out a soft sigh and nodded his head, replying to his comrade internally,*Yeah, I've had more than enough time to prepare for this moment. If I don't stop him, who knows what he will do. Or who he will hurt.* The Six foot and seven inch tall man rubbed the nape of his neck as his golden hues cast around the plains that he stood in the center of. Today he wore not the casual clothes he usually donned, but something more battle ready. His pants were black gi pants, though still footwear-less, and a black gi top to match. On the back of his waist was a scroll that was about the fourth of the size of  sage's scroll, containing seals containing most of his arsenal.

On his right hip rested the blade known as Oken, a gift from an old war... acquaintance. *Where is he?* Athos waved a hand dismissively at his friend,"Oh don't you worry, friend. I know he'll be here." And with that, Athos would start to wait. Though he didn't feel as though he would be waiting long.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2016, 10:35:27 PM »

Athos’s foresight was most impressive, for Ryoji would indeed be appearing soon, yet he seemed ignorant to the danger he had put himself into.

From the distant treeline a steady stream of golden dust would flow through the air only to cease it’s travel 50 meters away from the ex Uzumaki grand master. Rapidly the stream would shift into a dense vortex before dissipating to reveal the king himself with his arms folded over his chest.

Garbed in his usual attire of a white kimono with red and gold accents and a black cloak that hangs over his shoulders brandished with the crest of his homeland upon it’s back, Ryoji would open his eyes to look upon his father. “Poor old Athos...So ready to throw his life away. Do you hear me Saiken?” He would call out to the beast within his father. “I hope the extraction process is as uncomfortable for you as it will be for him..”

Reaching down Ryoji would grip the hilt of the Kusanagi as his eyes transcended into their 3 tomoe form. “I hope you have made peace with yourself, father.”
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2016, 12:01:11 AM »

Athos needed not the assistance of the Sharingan as his golden eyes found the form of his firstborn son, the blood of his clan more than enough to keep him on par with his son for now. Of course, as Ryoji spoke, Athos slapped his hand against the scroll resting on his back, being consumed in a cloud of smoke,"Tell me something, Shin. Did I ever tell you that you were named after your grandfather?" He spoke casually, even as the smoke cleared and would show that the man was snapping some type of devices onto his elbows. He had already attached two onto his knees, and was finishing with the bits on his arms now,"He was a hulking man, over seven feet tall and a whole lot of muscle. And one hell of a warrior." He had ignored the snide remarks from his son, deciding to continue with his own story instead.

Assuming he had been allowed to talk and finish strapping the Tutumen to his limps, the man's right hand would start to move quickly to shift through three quick handseals. Joining his right would be the left, forming a different set of handseals before releasing both Jutsu at once for instant responses. The handseals preformed by his right hand would cause a Space-Time Barrier to expand swiftly from Athos' form to cover the fifty meters between them easily and ending just a few feet behind where his son currently was. This jutsu would stop any type of Space-Time usage that wasn't Athos' own. His left hand's jutsu was simple enough, black lines as though a Fuinjutsu had been activated would start to spread across the ground in a pace that would be hard for the normal eye to track, a problem Ryoji wouldn't have.

But this technique would be a physical shield that would end in the same place as the Space-Time Barrier, capable of containing a fully raging Bijuu. The goal was to swiftly and quickly try and lock Ryoji within this confined battlefield. The other end of the barrier would end behind Athos, despite how it extended outwards, giving them the even 50 meters, and very little change, for their battle,"Today isn't going to end in your favor, son. I'm asking you, don't make me do this." He offered one last chance to his son, to give up this goal of his and to come back to the family, to put this behind them. Athos reached out one last time to his son.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2016, 09:27:12 PM »

Again and again Athos wasted his breath on meaningless pleas. It was truly a baffling sight to behold despite it’s redundancy. Every single time they fought it was the same old trick of appealing to Ryoji’s humanity. It was almost infuriating how insistent Athos could be despite everything Ryoji has done. Everything he planned to do. It was a textbook practice in futility.

Jumping backwards Ryoji placed his free palm upon the flat of his chest and utilized the Light-weight rock technique, allowing for the king to take flight in the direction that he leaped. Simultaneously, he drew forth the Kusanagi from it’s scabbard and pointed it at Athos before causing its blade to rapidly extend. This extension would not only aim to pierce the stationary Athos in the sternum, but would also push Ryoji further back from the force produced, removing him from the seals immediate area of effect. Though unbeknownst to Ryoji, this would also be pushing him out of the Space time barrier’s range and thus the entire “Arena” his father had been trying to produce.

As the Kusanagi traversed the distance between the pair, it became engulfed in an aura of electricity that would increase its cutting potential to asinine heights. While certainly the strongest shield would be able to withstand most tools and techniques one could throw, the Kusanagi would be a different story. At base it was hailed as one of the sharpest tools in history (next to those blasted Kiba blades), so when it was enhanced even further through the application of Raiton chakra flow, it ascended a level that at minimum would be able to pierce Athos’s hide.

With hysterical laughter Ryoji would call out,

“Come now, how could you live with yourself knowing that I walk this earth? Considering the crimes I have committed, the lives I have taken? Even now, Shinko’s heart beats within my chest as I stand before you to strip away your life long friend. What will it take to break you? I’m just dying to know! Show me father! Show me the rage that must be boiling away inside! Drop the martyr facade and summon up your demons! Nothing less will appease me.”

-Jeffrey dahmer

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2016, 02:34:58 AM »

As Ryoji had started to take off backwards, applying the weight-less seal on himself and aiming the Kusanagi at Athos, there was something that changed within Athos in that moment. The features that had been a pleading father to his oldest were gone, and the burning passion that had been behind those eyes had been replaced with a raging fire of emotions,"Remember, you asked for this." His handsome emotions were made of stone and his eyes were now set on the goal ahead of him... The dedication on his face, the emotion, were the same that Ryoji had seen many years ago. One of the last times Ryoji would have seen this look on his father's face was the day the Uzumaki had come to protect his child from the hands of Zabuza Momochi. Surely the look had been used a few times since then, but this would be perhaps the first time Ryoji had seen it in forever... And most likely the last, if Athos had anything to say about it.

It was clear to Athos that Ryoji was about to go flying back and upwards, which would put him outside of the barrier, though that was a situation that was easily rectified. At the cost of a bit more chakra, it would be no problem to increase the size of both barriers but for that to not be just comical and a waste of time, stopping Ryoji would come as top priority. With his knowledge of Nara abilities, being almost on par with the infamous Eric Nara, it would be an easy task for Athos to connect his shadow to that of a single blade of grass, which would connect to another, and then another. Unlike in his previous fights, he hadn't gone to take over the whole field but had wanted to use that thin line of shadow to connect to his son's before making it known and thanks to Ryoji not having activated his sharingan yet, hopefully the extremely small shadow line wouldn't had been seen... Especially with how the man was preparing to fly and launch himself backwards.

But Ryoji had made it easy on Athos. By extending the Kusanagi towards Athos, his son had also unknowingly thrown his own shadow out to Athos, seeing the Kusanagi's shadow was connected to Ryoji's. The 'King' would not only find that the extension of the Kusanagi would suddenly be put on half before it could reach more than half-way towards Athos, but all of his forward, or backward in this case, momentum would be completely robbed from him within a moment. Whether Ryoji escaped immediately, or even at all, he would at least be halted for a second, if not two, and in that time Athos would have captured the youth. The two barriers would have extended past Ryoji, giving him a gracious 15 extra meters behind him, making the total length of the makeshift 'arena' 65 meters instead of the originally intended 50.

And once inside the barrier, Ryoji would find himself bound to Athos with most likely no way to escape his grasp. With those same shadows would Athos attempt to take his son's life, the shadows that were connected to him aiming to wrap up his body. But Athos wouldn't do something like attempt to crush his bones, or strangle him, the tall redhead knew his son had taken after him when it came to their durability. Instead, the shadows that once belonged to Ryoji moved to slide up his body and into his mouth before plunging into the depths of his throat. Assuming that Ryoji hadn't found some way to see his father's attack coming, or become aware of the invisible barriers, then the shadows would have entered his throat before beginning to expanding. Seeing as shadows could be made to physically touch something, Athos used that to his advantage as he would aim to create a clot in his son's throat that would start with stealing his breath. But the shadows wouldn't stop there, aiming to slither into the rest of his body and wrap around and constrict his vital organs and end his life in only a matter of moments.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2016, 04:29:24 AM »

Reaching down Ryoji would grip the hilt of the Kusanagi as his eyes transcended into their 3 tomoe form.

I does have the Sharingan!

Alas despite being able to witness the transference of chakra throughout the ground, Ryoji would be unable to effectively do anything at the current time causing for his capture, though just like their last duel in the battle of Kusagakure, the Tyrant would be able to manipulate the Shadow technique to his advantage. Upon being captured the grass cutter would stop mid flight as Athos predicted, but with his time spent advancing his sealing arena, he would be unable to enhance his shadows with the power of his companions chakra. With this factor in mind Ryoji would suddenly manipulate an incredibly powerful magnetic force around the blade that was now suspended in the air. With this magnetic force he would cause the blade to fire forward with asinine amounts of force via the magnetic railgun technique. It was indeed possible to overpower the shadows influence with a sufficient amount of force, and a technique such as this would provide such. Still enhanced by the power of Ryoji’s raiton, the Kusanagi would fire forward at speeds reminiscent of a 50. caliber bullet aiming to cover the 30 some odd meter distance in almost an instant. Considering Athos’s lack of Sharingan, sensory abilities outside of sage mode, and dedication to the Shadow technique may find it incredibly difficult to avoid or even see such an attack to it’s full extent. Meanwhile, assuming the shadows remained on their course of forcing their way into Ryoji’s body, the Uzumaki would need to put a stop to this onslaught.

In a burst of energy, Ryoji’s body would suddenly become engulfed in an inky black chakra that would radiate pure evil. Of course this would be the tailless tailed beast cloak that had saved the king time and time again from the vile plebeians whom wished to do harm to their benevolent king. As the shadows crept up his body, the chakra that resided within would be absorbed away, restoring whatever minute amount of chakra was spent on Ryoji’s actions thus far. With his body now free of Athos’s influence, he would continue.

Utilizing his Senninka cells, Ryoji would allow his body to begin gathering for his Sage transformation should it ever be needed.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2016, 05:49:34 AM »

Reaching down Ryoji would grip the hilt of the Kusanagi as his eyes transcended into their 3 tomoe form.

I does have the Sharingan!

Oops, missed that xD

Ryoji should know better than to underestimate his own bloodline, especially the golden eyes of their clan, which let the those blessed enough to have them able to see on par with the three tomoe sharingan. So to say that Athos couldn't see the incoming attack would be a bit much, but it still didn't give him a lot to work with. Of course, just because it would be moving with sudden force wouldn't change the fact that the redhead man still had control over it's shadow. With the connection being broken between their shadows thanks to Ryoji, the next motions of Athos would not affect the youth.

The man's shadow control would allow the weapon's trajectory, despite it's speed, to be changed with relative ease as it came flying towards Athos. Even with moving the weapon towards his right side, and sliding his right side back as best he could, the weapon came close to striking... But before it's original path could even be changed, lightning exploded around Athos' form as he activated the infamous Raiton No Yoroi, which caused his already incredible muscles to bulge and his hair to stand up, similar to SSJ3. Using this newly gained speed, his right hand aimed to grab the handle of the Kusanagi and stop it's motion with ease. Though due to the speed that the weapon was moving, Athos' right foot got dug into the ground from the sudden tug.

As his hand would come to wrap around the handle of the infamous Kusanagi, two things would happen. The weapon would find a Hiraishin marker placed upon it for Athos' usage, but Athos' chakra would aim to flood into the weapon. It wasn't just his chakra alone, either, but Saiken would put towards the effort now and help the man in flowing his chakra through the weapon, to 'banish' the chakra that Ryoji had within it. The two, Saiken and Athos, would keep a constant flow of chakra through the blade as though an extension of themselves, to keep any foreign chakra or manipulation out of the weapon so as to make the weapon Athos' again.

Lightning would still cackle around the weapon as Athos would move it through the air, assuming that it had went as planned, though fueled by the older man's chakra now instead. With his actions, Athos would effectively have taken control of the Kusanagi away from his child, just like he had done with the imitation many, many years ago. He would lower the weapon to his side and, akin to his child, Natural Energy would begin to pour into Athos' body, though thanks to chakra control he was able to handle the intake and merge it with his chakra easily as it came in.

Hopefully having made his point that this fight was no longer for kicks, the man's pupils changed on the golden canvas within his eyes, shifting into the intricate design that was the Mangekyo Sharingan. Unlike any others with the Sharingan, though, there was no change it eye color. The golden hues of the man stayed strong even as the markings in his eyes changed their form, he would let nature pour into him as he would start to prepare his own power up, being able to sense Ryoji's.

Hopefully with the lightning enhanced Kusanagi, the First Uzumaki Grand Leader would take off at his son without any type of holding back, the ground cracking and breaking beneath his charge as he took off. It took only a few steps before Athos would be equal with Ryoji, having easily come up to the same level as him by using chakra platforms beneath his feet. The first strike was with the Kusanagi, aiming to drag the blade up through his son's body from the left hip to the right shoulder, threatening to cut through almost any defense that he had. Of course, had he gotten the blade and been allowed to get close enough, a flurry of strikes would come to follow.
For reference, think Mecha Frieza vs. Trunks.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2016, 10:24:47 AM »

With an enthusiastic grin, Ryoji watched as his father took control over the Kusanagi mid flight and pursued his own close quarters initiation. As Athos attempted the initial swing of his intended combination, Ryoji casually reached up and caught the blade with his bare hand. While of course this would be an asinine counter had it been performed by the layman, Ryoji was anything but. Considering his body was now coated in dark chakra, all of the Raiton that had laced the grass cutter would be promptly removed before it could even officially make contact with his skin. What’s more is that Ryoji’s already durable body would be enhanced by his tailed beast’s chakra, creating a durable hide that rivaled diamond. It had already been noted the Kusanagi’s only hope for piercing the Strongest shield was through further enhancing its cutting ability. 

Using his free hand, Ryoji would draw forth his secondary weapon, the Dragon Blade, in a reversed grip, aiming to swipe it at Athos. His intention was not to cut the Uzumaki, but strip him of his supplementary enhancements, able to drain upwards of 2 full tails of chakra with each swing the sword made. Simultaneously, the Tailed beast cloak that flickered around his body sprung to life of it’s own volition, forming a chakra arm that protruded from Ryoji’s navel, aiming to palm/graze Athos in the gut even if only for a split second, with the intention of placing the Chakra chains seal upon his body. Should it be successful, the seal would spring to life and coat the Uzumaki’s body in a formula that rivaled the strength of its parent technique; the Adamantine sealing chains. A technique that is well known for being able to restrain even Kurama himself. 

-Jeffrey dahmer

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2016, 05:10:22 PM »

To say that Athos was actually shocked that his attempt to dice his child up was unsuccessful would be far from true, seeing as the older man was the one who his child got his durability from. Although already aware of the Zero Tails abilities, having been it's host eons ago, there was nothing that had happened that was shocking. Hell, Ryoji should know the danger behind being so close to someone like Athos, though there were several reasons for that. His sharingan would have been taking in the sights of each attack and motion, even as Ryoji used his free hand to draw his other blade, to which Athos answered the same way. The man's free hand would use the mastered skill of Iado to draw the blade that rested on his hip, the one known as Oken. With a clash of steel and a few sparks, the Raikon would have brought both of their blades to a stand-still before either could end up making any type of connection with his skin.

With Oken in his hand now, the passive ability of the weapon would increase Athos' brain processing, speed, and strength, similar to Raiton No Yoroi but on a lesser scale. The only other person aware that Oken gave Athos this ability when wielding it though was the man who had created the weapon, a swordsman by the name of Sabumaru. Without Ryoji being aware, and with it needing no activation, Athos would gain the upper hand suddenly when it would came to base stats. And thanks to this added speed and comprehension, he was able to see the chakra form in the shape of a hand and come towards Athos,*Watch out!* The beast inside Athos roared as it came towards them, though the redhead had already seen it and Saiken was just a tad slow on the draw...

Athos' right hand let loose on the hold on the Kusanagi but just barely, so that his skin was no longer touching the weapon directly. And in that moment, the towering redhead would disappear within a flash of rust colored light and to appear behind Ryoji... But how? Thanks to the previously placed Hiraishin marker on the same weapon that Ryoji had his hand on currently, which the man would most likely be unaware of, Athos' right hand would now be rested on the excess part of the blade behind Ryoji with no fear of his own skin being torn by the blade's normal form either.

But in the literal moment in which he disappeared and appeared again, it was not Athos that would launch the next attack. From beneath the man's shirt, moving at a blur, would come a large tentacle that would have belonged to the Tailed Beast hosting Athos. Ryoji hadn't just threatened Athos but the beast as well, and if for a moment he thought Saiken was going to sit on the sidelines this fight, he was sorely mistaking. The strike had come from behind, aiming to strike with enough force to shatter the whole spin of the average man and even threatening to cause some damage to Ryoji, and with no real warning to help his dodge this attack. Of course, Athos hadn't known about the seal that was on the chakra hand, only that letting it touch him probably would've ended horribly.

But as if pouring salt on the wound, seeing as how much Ryoji hated the idea of the two being alike, Athos ended up using the same attack. Having been the creating of the Chakra Chains Seal, he knew it would have been a nice and easy way to ensure that his child would have no means of escape or really fighting anymore. So when the Six Tails had launched the tentacle, aiming to swat Ryoji out of the air and violently into the ground beneath the two men, there was also a Chakra Chains seal that would aim to bind the man with the same adamantium 'chains' that Athos used himself. If the attack struck Ryoji and sent him into the violent motion into and across the ground, he would also find himself no longer able to move and helpless to the forward motion.

It went without saying that there wasn't even a whole two seconds, if even, between the time that Athos would have disappeared in a flash of rust and then struck Ryoji upon appearing. As Ryoji had asked the man, Athos Raikon was holding nothing back in this fight against his son, so one would wonder which would fall first under their endless barrages. Also, if sent flying, Athos would have taken the Kusanagi and flipped it so that he could wield it properly again, leaving the man dual-wielding blades with a tentacle coming from beneath his shirt.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2016, 03:57:19 PM »

Ryoji’s eyes flickered to the right as his father utilized Hiraishin to avoid the attack. Having maintained a decent observation of the battle thus far, there was only two tools utilized by the Uzumaki and both were in incredibly close proximity. One could only surmise that the mark he had used to teleport was within arms reach, and thus the counter attack would be close behind.

Having looked to his right to check it’s safety, Ryoji utilized his father’s own chakra solidification to create a foothold to kick off of, cartwheeling over the Kusanagi while still maintaining a hold upon it to avoid the downward swipe of Saiken. Now in the air, Ryoji performed a capoeira based spin in order to bring his legs around to kick Athos directly in the face. During his rotation, Ryoji allowed the Natural energy that had gathered within his body to flood his chakra network, causing his appearance and ability to mutate rapidly. As the kick was to land, Ryoji utilized the Dragon Kata to enhance it’s range and damage to exponential heights to a point it could punch a hole in even Koton.

Meanwhile, the chakra arm that had been formed previously arced around, having not traveled far considering the speed in which this interaction took place. It would aim to place the aforementioned seal upon the now extended tentacle of saiken while Athos would be distracted with Ryoji’s attack. 

-Jeffrey dahmer

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2016, 10:05:51 PM »

The tall Uzumaki's golden Mangekyo watched as Ryoji moved, and Saiken's strike came to miss.. And he also felt the surge of Senjutsu Chakra as his son would enter his Dragon Sage Mode. There was a moment where things seemed to stand still for the tall redhead as his adrenaline surged and pulsed suddenly throughout his body, feeling him with this insatiable heat. It would also be good to note that Athos had still been enhanced by not only the passive ability of Oken, but also the Lightning Armor that was still around his form.

Senjutsu erupted from Athos as he entered Sage Mode, having used whatever Natural Energy he had been able to store up, the moment he felt the same flow of energy come from Ryoji. Senjutsu chakra would now fuel him and the Lightning Armor around his form as Ryoji's feet came down towards him now, Athos more than aware of the Dragon Kata chakra that threatened him as well. But Athos wouldn't be able to dodge it all in such close quarters, so instead chakra would take form in the space before his face, strong and thick senjutsu chakra to create a cushion for the incoming blows.

As Ryoji's kicks would connect, the barrier would be broken and this blow would have been a dangerous blow to anyone else... Hell, if it struck Athos directly, it would have even done it's fair share of damage... But the lightning armor that surrounded him helped protect him from most of the damage but he would sent flying backwards from the initial force.

There was only one thing he tried to do, lightning surging through the Kusanagi as he held onto it, and that was take a piece of Ryoji with him. He hoped to slide the blade along his son's hand to remove all five of his fingers with great ease, especially with the force he was about to be sent backwards with. The tall Uzumaki would meet the ground in a tumble and roll, hopefully with both his blades still, before coming to a rough and violent knee in the rubble... A small, faint trickle of blood coming from his nose.

It would also go to say that the Senjutsu enhanced Lightning Armor would have protected the extended piece of Saiken, which would had been covered in the armor since it was attached to Athos, for the few seconds, if even, before he was sent back by Ryoji's attack.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2016, 04:24:27 AM »

Unfortunately for Athos, the Dark chakra cloak that currently coated his quarry would once again serve it’s purpose; removing the raiton from the Kusanagi to render it inerte. Athos would be sent flying and the force of his flight would rip the sword from Ryoji’s grip, causing a wealth of sparks to be sent flying. His skin substantially more durable now that he was in Sage mode, he was in no immediate danger of being harmed from the friction.

With his palms brought together Ryoji would suddenly allow his chakra to fluctuate, in response, the sky quickly began to darken as clouds formed overhead. Within seconds these clouds would begin to produce a precipitation most foul; purple in color, the technique’s origin was obviously from the heartland of Otogakure. Should the clouds reach maturity they would progress from a light drizzle to a grand monsoon, aiming to deluge the land with it’s insidious plague. Unique was this storm in that contrary to soaking the land upon contact, it would mutate rapidly, shifting from a liquid state into a gaseous one with intentions of permeating the breathable air with a horrid smog.

Should any of the techniques states of matter come into contact with Athos or his techniques on an internal or external level, they would be subject to deterioration upon their very structure. Appearing to the naked eye as “Eating” the chakra, in a similar fashion to the Kirigakure’s Kirisame, those with eyes able to comprehend such things would notice the difference immediately. This rain causes chakra to rot away in a much more unpleasant and barbaric fashion. This technique represented Ryoji fundamentally, showcasing the blight that he was upon the 5 great nations. Unfortunately for Athos, this Rain was empowered by not only Natural energy, but Dark chakra as well. If left unhindered, the storm would continue to progress to more violent levels, as if a hurricane had swept across the once peaceful landscape.

As this was progressing, Ryoji would continue by creating two shadow clones that shared his current characteristics, each dropping to the ground below in a crouched position. The first of which would slam his palms upon the earth’s surface, and from the ground before him, a tidal wave of Iron sand would be summoned forth, aiming to traverse the distance between Athos and the clone in but a few seconds and crash down on him with terrible force. The wave ranging almost to where Ryoji was currently hovering in the sky.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2016, 06:56:28 PM »

Although the Poisonous Rain was a formidable jutsu, it would not find the mark of the ground, or even the battlefield Athos and Ryoji had been battling on. Just as Ryoji was a blight that was on this realm, Athos was the force that stood against him time and time again. The barrier that kept the two of them sealed together in this arena would hold strong against the acidic rain for now, it was obvious that the rain was starting to quickly tear through the physical barrier. Thanks to that though, it would allow Athos to only focus on what was happening in front of him at the moment.

From what had happened before his eyes, it was obvious that Ryoji didn’t like their banter back and forth. But Athos had promised that he wasn’t going to hold back, and already had Sage Mode and Raiton no Yoroi to buff himself even further… But that wasn’t enough for what was going to happen next. There would be an explosion of blue around his form as he entered Full Saiken Mode, a split Hoari down the center and black lines along his whole form.

With Saiken Mode active, there was a perfect concoction of chakra flowing through the man, his chakra merging perfectly with Saiken’s to make an almost new chakra signal, and fueled by the Senjutsu chakra that was flooding his system, caused him to reach unbelievable levels. The lightning that was around his form exploded outwards, almost as if physically tearing apart the  ground and air around him from the lengths that the Raiton no Yoroi had been increased. Athos’ Saiken mode alone had been levels over Sage Mode, let alone the mixture of three powerful techniques. But this was only the beginning, as he hands released the blades that they held and formed two different seals. The first seal had brought a poof of smoke and the life of two clones of his own, the man having split his chakra even three ways. The second had been the first of a string of seals, which would be finished easily, the last one being held.

Before the cloud of smoke that had been summoned had fully formed, Athos would no longer be in Ryoji’s vision. Perhaps the man would be able to follow one of the forms of Athos, but even that would be an outstanding feat considering the circumstances. But the question wouldn’t really come down to what the Sharingan was capable of but the processing of Ryoji’s brain, his reaction time high yes, but only increased by the Sharingan and nothing else, Sage Mode only helping with physical abilities.The redhead would have moved forward, not moving across the ground but on chakra platforms that form beneath his feet so effortless he may as have been running on the air. It was an easy task to move over the tidal wave and on the other side of it. As he reached this destination, out of sight of all three Ryoji and past the wave of Iron Sand, the hand that was holding the jutsu would slam onto the ground. An Uzumaki Sealing technique would be placed down.

At the same time that the real Athos had moved, the second clone darted to the right at the same insane speed as the original Athos, its right hand taking Oken within its grasp. Its left hand formed the same seals as the real Athos had, planning on summoning forth the same sealing jutsu. But as it did this, it would also start funneling its chakra into the barrier that was being destroyed by the rain, as if to replenish its life. Just as fast as the rain was eating away at the barrier, it would heal at the same rate, thanks to the mixture of chakras that was currently Athos’. Once he was at the perfect distance, diagonal from Ryoji on one side.

The Third and Final Athos, the second clone, of course had dashed to the left, making sure to take the Kusanagi in its left hand. His right hand formed, of course, the same seals that the other two men had formed. It moved to the opposite side of the other clone as it slapped its hand against the ground, the three of them now in the shape of a triangle. But from his back would erupt countless chakra chains that would tear into the ground before erupting out of the ground not only beneath all three Ryoji, but as well as most of the area that was currently about to be sealed away by the redheads. They would aim to wrap and trap and just distract Ryoji, for only a moment, seeing that would be all it needed.

These actions would be costly, surely, but if it worked then the price would be much worth it. With the three men taking the position of a triangle, it would be revealed that they formed a triangle that would take up majority of the arena that had been formed. The seals formed from their chakra would explode with strength and prowess, lines coming from each of the formed seals and moving across the ground. The lines would only take a second to form thanks to being fueled with the powerful chakra surging through his body. Thanks to the speed boost that the Saiken mode granted him right in the beginning, Ryoji would most likely only see the flash of blue before the seals would have been placed down.

The sealing zone hoped to get all three Ryoji and the Iron all in one swoop, also causing the rain to stopt thanks to Ryoji chakra hopefully being taken off the field. If all went as planned, it would be over in something akin to the blink of an eye.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2016, 03:01:57 AM »

Certainly the actions taken were incredibly fast paced and difficult to follow for any shinobi, but Ryoji didn’t necessarily need to follow the movements of Athos in order to counter his assault. All he needed to see was that the barrier was not going to break immediately from the rain’s influence and thus he could formulate an attack that would second as a defence.

It was not often that Ryoji utilized the more in depth ability that the Dark chakra allowed him, but this was a special occasion indeed. The clone that had not performed a technique yet suddenly began to spew forth an immense amount of Purple liquid from his gullet, without the use of hand signs. An impossible feat for the average Shinobi, but Dark chakra was a versatile enhancement for it allowed the casting of high level techniques without their corresponding Kata, thus saving him a few precious moments in the face of such an opponent.

The liquid exploded outward, picking out the adjacent clone in it’s wake, scoping him and large quantities of the sand up as it washed over the area.

Once the wave was produced, the water suddenly umbrellaed upward at an exponential rate, forming into a massive prison that would exceed the boundaries of the barrier if allowed, aiming to capture not only Ryoji and his clones, but the 3 Athoss’ as well.

(3x larger than this thanks to Sage Mode/Dark Chakra)

Sharing most of the characteristics of the Rain, save for the smog mutation, the Water dome aimed to break down any foreign chakra signature that it came into contact with in a brutal fashion. This included the Uzumaki seal that was being produced, as the formula would deteriorate before it had the chance to reach maturity and even if it did, could not absorb the water fast enough to render it ineffective. (The Uzumaki seal actually does not suck things up instantly, it’s a process that spans several seconds and on a scale like this, sage mode would not change that). This effect would carry over to the chakra chains causing them to deteriorate into nothing.

As this was happening, the clone would advance his own armaments by allowing his body to become engulfed by Raiton chakra, while his tailed beast cloak evolved into it’s 2nd form, enhancing his abilities to a similar scale as Athos’s. Unfortunately Saiken was a stronger beast than Hiru, and thus their respective cloaks would reflect that.

The second clone mimicked the first in enhancing his body with raiton and dark chakra as the poison was being produced. Focusing chakra in his feet, he balanced himself on the top of the water before it had the chance to umbrella upwards, using that moment to manipulate the Iron sand that was being picked up, causing it to fire from the waves in the form of senbon numbering in the thousands now coated in the liquid poison. The Senbon fired in the direction of wherever Athos may try to dodge. It mattered not if the Senbon could break his skin, what was important was that at least one came into contact with his cloaks.

The real Ryoji would utilize the hiding in camouflage technique, and the dustless bewildering cover technique in conjunction to hide himself from Athos and his clones, despite their sage mode. His chakra would become undetectable in every way and his physical form would dissipate so the water would not give away his location once it reached his level. In the meantime, sealing formula would spread across his hands and fingertips for later use. 

-Jeffrey dahmer
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 16 queries.