Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Question!!!!  (Read 3787 times)

Masane

• View Profile
Question!!!!
« on: May 18, 2016, 05:06:50 AM »

https://www.quora.com/How-would-fire-behave-as-gravity-increases

Having read this would you say that fire could be crushed by gravity?

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Eric

• View Profile
Re: Question!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2016, 05:42:03 AM »

https://www.quora.com/How-would-fire-behave-as-gravity-increases

Having read this would you say that fire could be crushed by gravity?

For future reference, combine your questions into a single thread rather than making a new one.

And it's contextual as to what exactly happens in a SL setting.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2016, 06:00:22 AM »

<未来> Prosvetlen ❖ Tobias Not surprisingly at this point, the woman whisked herself away using her precious spacetime technique. Although he did notice the sudden shift of the chemical composition of the descending rain, he didn't think anything of it until it coincided with a slow decline in his chakra, stunted by --
> (1h37m) <未来> Prosvetlen ❖ Tobias the armor that shielded him. Tobias reacted accordingly by absorbing the chakra that fueled this pesky rain into his armor, eventually restoring what he had lost performing the two Doton techniques earlier. This would continue so long as the rain fell. --
> (1h37m) <未来> Prosvetlen ❖ Tobias His next course of action was to lift his left hand in the woman's direction. Tiny joints displaced trapped gases with an audible "crack" as he curled his slender digits just slightly. This subtle motion manipulated seized the very fabric of spacetime around them, molding the boundless entity -
> (1h37m) <未来> Prosvetlen ❖ Tobias into a blanket that would wrap around the metaphorical pig before him. This of course, would manifest itself as an imperceptible "force" pressing against her in all directions, seizing her in a telekinetic grip of sorts. He made sure to apply a staggering amount of force against every inch of -
> (1h36m) <未来> Prosvetlen ❖ Tobias the woman's body, a force so strong in fact that he wasn't sure if he could produce it with his physical body even with his inimitable speed and strength. This of course would eliminate the possibility of her tossing or even dropping her damned kunai since the gravitational field was applied --
> (1h36m) <未来> Prosvetlen ❖ Tobias to everything on her person, including her little phoenix. Assuming he was successful in this (which he should have been considering it was instant), he would close his hand into a fist, causing the forces applied to the woman's body to increase exponentially. This would culminate in --
> (1h36m) <未来> Prosvetlen ❖ Tobias everything within the field collapsing in on a single point, creating a perfectly spherical collection of flesh, bone, and everything else so unfortunate as to be caught within it.

Without a moments hesitation the girl used the stored nature energy in her right bracelet entering Sage mode at the same time his Preta did it's job. Simultaneously she formed the rib cage and four arms of her Susano'o. Two arms held and drew back a bow. The entire form of the ( c )
> (1h25m) Uchiha 爆弾 Masane Susano'o was formed with her Bakuton chakra. Enter her Bakuton Susie as she called it. By the time his hands moved she had launched the arrow at speeds rivaling that of a bullet shot from a 50 caliber rifle. Forced from Senjutsu, it would not be wise fro him to absorb this, ( c )
> (1h20m) Uchiha 爆弾 Masane lest he be be reduced to ash as those who absorb too much nature energy from her particular Sage transformation. Moving to avoid the explosive arrow would mean being vulnerable to the poison and ultimately risking perminate damage to his chakra system. As for her clay snake, it would have ( c )
> (1h15m) Uchiha 爆弾 Masane by now taken her form as intended and remained underground suppressing its chakra signature with the use of the Mujin Meisai. As for her sudden crushing predicament. Without the ability to toss her tool she was left with few options. Her Koton was her first insinct but it would only ( c )
> (1h9m) Uchiha 爆弾 Masane her situation worse by adding to her weight making it harder for her to move and free herself from the crushing force. Her only survivable option was her Incineration technique. With the use of this jutsu she would be free of the force of the gravity but it presented a new ( c )
> (1h7m) Uchiha 爆弾 Masane problem. In intense gravity, fire burns hotter and harder due to the gravity forcing more oxygen into the flames. In this case the fire was literally now her body. With her body now an open fire, she would need to focus her chakra flow in order to contain and control the blaze. ( c)
> (1h2m) Uchiha 爆弾 Masane As such remaining in the gravitational force would be more than exhausting. Her kunai fell to the ground completely destroyed as she no longer had a mouth to hold it with. She moved out of the crushing force and returned to her normal state. She hated the fact that she was forced to use ( c )
> (58m39s) Uchiha 爆弾 Masane this so soon seeing as her now wet frame would prevent the activation any further. It was of no consequence. She darted away from the area moving to circle him again as her small bird was crushed beneath the massive force generated. That was a problem for her but it would have be a loss now. ( c
> (54m16s) Uchiha 爆弾 Masane As she moved she focused on him and aimed a Senjutsu enhanced Amatarasu at his head once again.

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2016, 06:29:01 AM »

There are a few errors in my wording but nothing fatal. Im sure you get the jist of my actions.

Vail

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2016, 06:35:26 AM »

Why are you bringing this to the forum despite it being over now? Without providing relevant information in the conversation no less. Lol

Vail

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2016, 06:41:09 AM »

You can't deposit (deposition is the physical transition of a gas directly to a solid) fire because fire is a chemical process of oxidation in a combustion reaction, but you can theoretically deposit flames because flames are gaseous parts of fire. A gas has mass. Gases can be deposited. That is an observable physical process.

A gas can be deposited in one of two ways: 1)Removing energy from the system to decrease the movement of gaseous molecules or 2)compressing the gas, which means pack more gas molecules into a smaller region of space Masane. That means you are decreasing the volume.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2016, 06:42:28 AM »

Because I really want to know if Im wrong. If science is wrong. It wont over with until he acted how I use to.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2016, 06:51:17 AM »

Okay. The Incineration Tech literally turns the user into fire...not flames. So what happens to me in my fiery state? And I 'Crushed' or would the fire...me burn harder due to the rapid feeding of oxygen caused by the gravity?

Vail

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2016, 06:53:59 AM »

....Again, fire is a chemical process. The physical thing that you are turned into are FLAMES. Fire is the chemical process that creates FLAMES.

The science isn't wrong, you just misinterpreted the science because you have a poor understanding of physics and chemistry lol. This is Tobias, by the way. So you're wrong, but the science is not.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 06:57:35 AM by Vail »

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2016, 06:58:33 AM »

Ok I knew this....and Gravity would not destroy the flames they would be more tear drop in shape. The more intense the gravity the more forceful the heated air rises creating higher plumes on the tear shaped flames.

Masane

• View Profile

Vail

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2016, 07:10:25 AM »

No man. Why don't you understand this. Flames only have a tear drop shape on earth because gravity is pulling the surrounding air towards the earth's center of mass, which is directly below.

The one on the right is fire in space. Do you know why it looks like that? There's no gravity acting upon the flame in any particular direction, so it makes a spherical shape. It's the same reason why planet's form spherical shapes, as does water and pretty much everything else that's a gas or a liquid.

Now apply the opposite effect, where gravity acts upon an object from every direction. It's going to be compressed into a sphere as well, but it will become more and more dense as the object's mass is compressed into a smaller area. The same thing happens to the flames making up your body and your susano'o. The heated air can't rise anywhere because it's being compressed from all directions just like everything else caught within the attack.

Literally all you're doing is strawmanning me. I never said anything about gravity destroying the flames, so all you've done is lied about what I said in an attempt to give yourself greater rhetorical flexibility.

In addition to this, bringing up how gravity affects the shape of flames on earth is a red herring because earth's gravitational field pulls the flame and surrounding air in on direction: downward; whereas my technique is compressing it from every direction. Meaning the GAS that makes up the FLAMES that make up YOUR body, are compressed in the same manner as your human body, your susano'o and the molecules surrounding you that are caught in this gravitational field. You died. It's no big deal.

Also I recommend that you take some rudimentary physics and chemistry courses, because this is like, middle school level stuff.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2016, 07:23:54 AM »

All you did was make the fire smaller. Fire can change shape and my body is fire thus can do the same. If your gravity did not destroy the fire...how am I dead? You never extinguished the flames. You made them smaller by compressing them. In my fiery state, I have no organs or bones to crush. I am literally fire. As stated  >   http://narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/Incineration_Technique  < in this link.
(Not the bones or organ things but being fire and manipulating said fire.)

I have not lied about jack. You said I died by being crushed. You mentioned bones and such...that ar no longer bones BUT FIRE. Sooooo. if you did not destroy the flames.....Im not dead.

Becquerel

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2016, 07:33:51 AM »

Why do people have to argue so much about physics in a game that's based off a world where people can lift massive boulders, leap many meters in a single bound, and shoot lightning from their hands? :(

But in this instance, if Masane is made of flames, wouldn't you just compress her into a superheated/condensed ball of fire? She would be a gas (kind of), so that's compressible. So basically, she'd be smushed into a tiny ball of fire.
100 push ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and 10km running every single day.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2016, 07:38:49 AM »

yes. Until I exited the gravity field. Whether or not I could move out is irrelevant because my arrow would have caused the applied gravity to stop by killing him or forming him to break the Preta and get poisoned.

Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 16 queries.