Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Author Topic: Nother Question!!!!  (Read 2264 times)

Masane

• View Profile
Nother Question!!!!
« on: May 18, 2016, 05:09:55 AM »

"A clay clone isn't a shadow clone or a shadow clone derivative (like a lightning shadow clone), meaning it can't perform the techniques of the owner."

Is this true??? I dont see why one can make clones from everything else BUT clay.

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Eric

• View Profile
Re: Nother Question!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2016, 05:40:15 AM »

"A clay clone isn't a shadow clone or a shadow clone derivative (like a lightning shadow clone), meaning it can't perform the techniques of the owner."

Is this true??? I dont see why one can make clones from everything else BUT clay.

The canon clay clone technique is not classified as a shadow clone, but it is definitely still a clone technique of sorts.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Clay_Clone

You could explicitly make a shadow clone made out of clay tho. That's the most common SL application that I have seen of it.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2016, 06:04:55 AM »

So the clone can do justu and stuff right? I mean equal to what it has at least.

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Vail

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2016, 06:47:50 AM »

Yes. She created a regular clay clone and tried to use a Suiton ninjutsu with it. Lol. It wasn't a shadow clone, so that's a no go.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2016, 07:06:32 AM »

Why does it matter if is a clay clone or a shadow clone or a lightning clone or a water clone or a whatever clone? Why the eff would it not be able to use jutsu because it was made of clay? Are you saying that only shadow clones can use jutsu? I dont think that is true. What is the reason the clay clone would not be able to use a jutsu?

Vail

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2016, 07:12:50 AM »

Oh my god. Look. In the manga and the anime, only shadow clones have been able to use techniques other than the element they are created from.

If you make a clone that is JUST a clay clone (which is made from Earth Release), and not a clay shadow clone, it can't use a water ninjutsu. Only shadow clones can do that.

Vail

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2016, 07:18:02 AM »

I'm not saying that it can't use jutsu. It can't use jutsu of a DIFFERENT element than the element it's made of if it's not some type of shadow clone.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2016, 07:30:55 AM »

Soooo because it has never been shown in the manga it cant happen??? Gay. Okay I suppose I concede to this and just pay more attention to crybaby nitpicking losers.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2016, 02:03:12 PM »

Soooo because it has never been shown in the manga it cant happen??? Gay. Okay I suppose I concede to this and just pay more attention to crybaby nitpicking losers.

Masane, watch it. Please don't start this again; if you were going to close the discussion after you and your RP partner have it out, there was no point bringing it to the forum.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2016, 05:54:23 PM »

Instead of nitpicking and cussing me out over something so small...This fool could have simply said; "Hey man, your earth clone can only use earth jutsu for whatever reason. So instead of Mujin meisai, it would need to use Hiding in camouflage." Boom problem solved. 

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2016, 02:57:54 AM »

Instead of nitpicking and cussing me out over something so small...This fool could have simply said; "Hey man, your earth clone can only use earth jutsu for whatever reason. So instead of Mujin meisai, it would need to use Hiding in camouflage." Boom problem solved.

I was unaware that he had cussed you out. He certainly did not do that here in this thread.

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 16 queries.