Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Requesting Enforcement of Bijuu Rules: Ryoji and the 0 Tails  (Read 4678 times)

Bocchiere

• View Profile

Oh shit, Bijuu Topic? Check. Bocchiere? Check. Things are going to get awful for everyone.

I'm hoping not anyway. I'm just asking for a community decision to come to order regarding Rusaku/Ryoji. I challenged him for the 0 tails with my alt Taiga Saejima on the 17th. He told me at that time that no, he had another challenger, and could not fight me. I looked at his challenger list and saw that it had not been updated since January of this year and told him that he needs to keep an up to date list of challengers especially if he's going to be denying challenges based on them, though he never did say who the challenger was.

I said I'd give him 2 days to update the list before I made a topic about it since I thought that was more than enough time to edit his challenger list to be up to date. Well I had a very fun and busy weekend so I just did not bother but lo and behold 5 days later he still has not updated it nor started this alleged fight. The other rule coming up is,

"You and the Host have 1 week to set up and begin the match."

I told him that as well that if he did have a challenger and they were waiting to start for some reason that he now had another challenger and thus had to get started within a week or said challenger would be booted to the back of the line. Obviously he has 2 more days on that but I just wanted to bring it to attention since I'm going to guess that if he could not update the challenger list in 5 days he probably won't start this fight in 2.

So I guess to start with I'm looking for a consensus that he needs to update his list and make public who his challengers are or I suppose be stripped if he is for some reason no longer willing to do that.

Eric

• View Profile
Re: Requesting Enforcement of Bijuu Rules: Ryoji and the 0 Tails
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2016, 02:04:43 PM »

Oh shit, Bijuu Topic? Check. Bocchiere? Check. Things are going to get awful for everyone...

I better go ahead and lock it then, keep the peace you see.  8)

Just kidding. If his challenger list is out of date then he should be obligated to update it. That's all I have to say till we read his side of the story.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2016, 07:33:11 PM »

Also I did just check with Sabu to make sure he didn't challenge Ryoji again making it so he didn't bother updating his challenger list since it was the same person. The answer was no, so his list is indeed out of date. Though at this point it doesn't matter who El Mysterioso is, if they don't start the fight within another day he gets booted and it's my turn. I did send Rusaku the link to this topic so hopefully we'll find out.

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2016, 07:46:29 PM »

Fairly sure he's been fighting Athos for quite a while now. Father vs Son or whatever the topic name was called.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2016, 07:48:57 PM »

You're right, he has, but he challenged Athos, none of his bijuu are on the line.

"Winner gets The Six Tails, The Kusanagi, and The Yata Mirror."

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2016, 08:16:29 PM »

I just got done with Comic con, pulling 15 hour days because of all the work that needed to be done. I don't give a rats ass about SL right now, so I didn't bother to listen to anything you had to say xD

Yup, I need to update it. I'm still discussing with the kid about what is going to happen. Once discussions are over I will update my list. I'll get to it eventually.

Update:
Considering the nature of how he is playing the game currently, without an established character (Having just purchased the account) I will inform him that others are in line and waiting and maybe he'll go to the end.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 08:23:36 PM by Rusaku »
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2016, 08:34:03 PM »

That's fine, people get busy, but the rules don't wait for you to come back to start being in effect again. You've got a day to start your fight with mystery kid, it's been 6 since I challenged you.

I think we may want to be more specific with this rule though right now it just says "You have 7 days to start the fight." but then what? Do we determine who gets the bijuu based on who made it take too long? Like if this guy has just been waiting this whole time for Rusaku to get back and hasn't gotten his fight because Rusaku is too busy than he should get the bijuu, not be booted to the back of the list.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2016, 08:44:20 PM »

Well who held it up? Rusaku or the kid? :P

I want to say the unknown is T'Challa. The Jaylightning account. Which was recently put under new hands in Uzu. As far as I can tell no other account has moved ownership meaning someone in red hair land challenged him without first making the character come to fruition. Or I'm wrong.

Still there's two possibilities here. Either the kid is new or it's an alt for an older player. The latter makes since. Being new and going straight to a bijuu? Never gonna happen. It's an alt. (Or main now. Doesn't matter)

Taking into the fact that people who go for bijuu have to know the rules then they will be held accountable just like Ryoji if they held it up as well.

If it was just Rusaku then I'd suggest giving it to the challenger. Give him a one week cool down and then slate the match against Bocc.

If it was the kid then the challenger is kicked to the back of the list.

Both? Give it to Bocc.  Of course then you'll need to figure out who did what. Still no rules for this that I know of. Yay
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2016, 08:57:43 PM »

We'll have to somehow find out I guess. Rusaku makes it seem like it's been both of them. That's he's been too busy and this guy who yeah i am also guessing is the Panther doesn't have his character set up yet.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2016, 01:20:28 AM »

Oh man, shadow stopped gobbling on Bocc's smooth criminals long enough to make a post xD How's it going man?

Can you even strip me for not updating my list? If I was repeatedly avoiding challenges with an excuse of "I have another thing happening" Then yeah, but I'm not. The absolute worst repercussion should be a slap on the wrists. Especially considering much more considerable offenses have occurred with no stripping. *Looks at Kiri* 

And yeah it's T'challa, but it was an acad that bought it. Not sure if it's an alt and I don't rightly care, but we were discussing a fight because he wanted the Zero tails and I decided to not include it in the purchase of the account. He said he wanted a shot at earning it, so I said once he has his shit together he will be first up. Though since that conversation, he has changed his picture from the panther into Zeref or some shit, so I assume he is still making his character.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2016, 02:51:16 AM »

He doesn't want to strip you for not updating the list. (You sexy beast ;D jkjk) It's for the length of time you're taking to start the fight with the challenger. At this point you should both be slapped on the wrists. *slap*

I honestly don't think you should get stripped. Others have done far worse with no punishment, but at the same time it shouldn't happen at all. To add on to that if leniency is placed on all minor rules broken then it may continue to increase lenient and mess up the whole system.

Yes Kiri has done far worse. Reason we ignore them now, but that doesn't mean you should take their examples of 'F**k everyone else' and pit them against your own. Their wrongs may be worse than yours, but they're both still wrongs. That doesn't mean you turn into Kiri. You don't get vindictive or spiteful. You work it out.

Rusaku wanted to have a good time at a con while the other guy is figuring out his character. That's not Bocc's issue. It's T'Challa and yours. It's not so much of a fallacy that you should be stripped though. The most reasonable thing I can think of is to move Bocc to T'Challa's challenger spot and then once the newbie character is worked out let him fight Bocc if he's still up to it.

TL;DR
T'Challa gets booted from challenging you. You fight Bocc. After that once T'Challa has everything worked out he can fight against Bocc/Rusaku.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2016, 03:02:04 AM »

He doesn't want to strip you for not updating the list. (You sexy beast ;D jkjk) It's for the length of time you're taking to start the fight with the challenger. At this point you should both be slapped on the wrists. *slap*

I honestly don't think you should get stripped. Others have done far worse with no punishment, but at the same time it shouldn't happen at all. To add on to that if leniency is placed on all minor rules broken then it may continue to increase lenient and mess up the whole system.

Yes Kiri has done far worse. Reason we ignore them now, but that doesn't mean you should take their examples of 'F**k everyone else' and pit them against your own. Their wrongs may be worse than yours, but they're both still wrongs. That doesn't mean you turn into Kiri. You don't get vindictive or spiteful. You work it out.

Rusaku wanted to have a good time at a con while the other guy is figuring out his character. That's not Bocc's issue. It's T'Challa and yours. It's not so much of a fallacy that you should be stripped though. The most reasonable thing I can think of is to move Bocc to T'Challa's challenger spot and then once the newbie character is worked out let him fight Bocc if he's still up to it.

TL;DR
T'Challa gets booted from challenging you. You fight Bocc. After that once T'Challa has everything worked out he can fight against Bocc/Rusaku.

I have until tomorrow or whatever before I have to boot him, so if he can finish up his stuff, the fight will start. If not, he'll be moved to the end of the line.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2016, 03:46:12 AM »

The only reason you would be stripped for the challenger list was if you continued to knowingly not keep one. So that would be in the future.

And it's up for a decision that's why I made the topic. If Rusaku was as inactive and/or not ready as T'Challa then it doesn't really make sense for only T'Challa to be punished. I'll get my fight or bijuu regardless so it doesn't make a difference to me as long as we do something

Also just really hope that's what he looks like under the panther suit because I've had more than enough of Zeref from Yumei.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 03:50:10 AM by Bocchiere »

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2016, 08:34:06 PM »

So yeah, 7 days, no fight. I'd like a decision on what needs to be done. T'Challa hasn't been on at all so I think he should definitely be booted.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2016, 01:10:49 AM »

Whatevs. I'll message him. Our fight will start when I get around to discussing the details.

-Jeffrey dahmer
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 5.036 seconds with 16 queries.