Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Stripping Ryoji of the 2 and 0 Tails  (Read 6672 times)

Bocchiere

• View Profile
Re: Stripping Ryoji of the 2 and 0 Tails
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2016, 01:16:23 AM »

Eric why do you insist on making such a simple situation complicated?

I'm the challenger for both bijuu. Ryoji is being stripped, where else would they go but to me?

Can you tell me what you think other than that could transpire?

Where else but to the next challenger would the bijuu go when the host is stripped? It might go to his village of he had no challengers but that's not an issue.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2016, 01:26:24 AM »

Eric why do you insist on making such a simple situation complicated?

I haven't made anything complicated, yet, I just cut back the clear and dry rules and re-arranged it in a few squares.  :twisted: (dat cheese analogy lives on).

Unofficially it's yours, and when the Council makes its call you'll probably get it. But that's not your decision to make, nor mine alone; it's the Council's.

Rusaku was inactive during his fight with the other guy. The other guy was inactive as well the way I read it. Host gets on the ball first when the issue is brought up, challenger gets booted, you come up in line, Rusaku has 7 more days from that point to get the fight going before you can claim the 0-tails trophy without a shadow of a doubt.

And again, only the Council can officially make that decision, to strip or not. Community consensus is all but worthless in the matter with the way the rules are now, that's the way it was made in order to keep the back and forthing to a minimum.

Can you tell me what you think other than that could transpire?

The Council could say the same thing I said above and merely require that Rusaku on the accounts fight you for both beasts at the same time. I mean, is there anything that actually stops the Council from making a ruling like that? Is there some oversight beyond voting them out?

No. As I say again, you can claim whatever you want, but I for one do not see it as official until the new Biju Councilmembers say it as such, which they might. Or they might not. Depends on what comes to light, comes to mind really, as this continues.

Don't rant to me about how this reads, it's the way the agreed upon rules are.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2016, 01:29:55 AM »

*bangs his head on his desk for the next half-hour...make that next 5 years*

Having troubles inserting a .gif, search google and that's me. ;)

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2016, 01:37:34 AM »

*bangs his head on his desk for the next half-hour...make that next 5 years*

Having troubles inserting a .gif, search google and that's me. ;)

I got you covered:

Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2016, 01:38:23 AM »

Ryoji was set to fight T'Challa for the 0 tails.

I was set to fight him for the 2 tails.

Neither fight had started.

T'Challa was booted for inactivty, I was moved up to pending challenger for the 0 tails. I am now pending challenger for both his bijuu.

I figure he hasn't posted with Ryoji as he is required to since he sold the account almost a month ago. This is the 14 day rule for when you're not in a fight. He was not in a fight yet.

He admits to breaking that rule. The consequence is a strip.

There are now two bijuu in the air, except there was a challenger waiting to fight for them, me, so they go to me.

So no it would not make sense for the council to ignore that rule and just let Ryoji defend his bijuu against me. There is no logical place they could to other than me. He admitted he broke the rule so what does the council even vote on? Do they vote on whether they feel like enforcing the rule or not?

There is nothing to discuss and only one logical course of action.

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2016, 01:54:19 AM »

They could make you fight him for them to make you earn them, rather than auto claim them via rule quoting and complaining.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2016, 02:02:38 AM »

They could make you fight him for them to make you earn them, rather than auto claim them via rule quoting and complaining.

Are you actually trying to diss me for following the rules? Sorry I don't just ignore any rule I feel like, that's your territory, and I'll leave that to you. You actually might want to read up on the rules you're still not following buddy because once this is done you're next.

I've won 5 times as many fights as you've ever been in so I've got nothing to prove to any of you. If I can get your bijuu faster by enforcing the rules on you than you better believe I'm gonna do that.

Suishou Koji

• Elder of Shinobi Legends
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2016, 02:17:52 AM »

Are you actually trying to diss me for following the rules? Sorry I don't just ignore any rule I feel like, that's your territory, and I'll leave that to you. You actually might want to read up on the rules you're still not following buddy because once this is done you're next.

I've won 5 times as many fights as you've ever been in so I've got nothing to prove to any of you. If I can get your bijuu faster by enforcing the rules on you than you better believe I'm gonna do that.
:roll:
I don't know how that solves anything by taking shots at Warren too.
Current Raikage and Wikia Mod.

Becquerel

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2016, 02:19:13 AM »

100 push ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and 10km running every single day.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2016, 02:23:08 AM »

I figure he hasn't posted with Ryoji as he is required to since he sold the account almost a month ago. This is the 14 day rule for when you're not in a fight. He was not in a fight yet.

Ryoji was in a fight, as a challenger, for Athos' beast. The rules don't say that you must be in a fight their own beast in question in particular... Do they?

Do they vote on whether they feel like enforcing the rule or not?

Well, there is nothing stopping them from having that or ANY other discussion, other than the threat of getting voted off the island next election cycle. But the damage is by then done, and the community can't contest the decisions.

The Council would in fact have the power to do that. Whether they do or not is a completely different discussion.

Are you actually trying to diss me for following the rules?

He could be, but you weren't really following the rules anyways by trying to strip Ryoji outside of the Biju Council's decision-making.

Does Ryoji's fight with Athos count as being in a fight? It's not exactly "idle" but Ryoji isn't on the defensive either.

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2016, 02:23:34 AM »

I cringe at the sight of no one leading, or trying to act like a leader here.
I honestly do not mind issuing a compromise here if NO ONE will work to do so and only state their side and why they must be right.

Solve it, or I will. ;)
You all know how I operate. People come to me with problems, I solve them.

« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 02:32:07 AM by Ace »

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2016, 02:28:34 AM »

You might as well order something then Ace, cause mister god of fighting here isn't gonna listen to anybody at this point >> he's already dished out the personal insults, next he's either gonna start threatening people with violence or just drop the thread and go change the wiki.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2016, 02:42:15 AM »

I cringe at the sight of no one leading, or trying to act like a leader here.
I honestly do not mind issuing a compromise here if NO ONE will work to do so and only state their side and why they must be right...

What did you have in mind?

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2016, 02:56:32 AM »

Provided the inactivity, it is clear how the Council should vote.

However, as a compromise to protect the integrity of the future Council, I would propose this...
Bocc. takes one of them, and the other is decided by the Council-- Bijuu that is.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2016, 03:36:27 AM »

Thank you Koji and Bec for your important contributions.

I would think his fight with Athos doesn't count. He was not in that challenge as a defending host. The point of forcing the host to post IC is so that one can have a chance to capture their bijuu, yes, and keep the bijuu in the flow of rp? You don't have to do that once you are defending your beast because those conditions are being met. True, it doesn't specify, that's something to discuss that isn't actually inane.

It should not count unless one of your bijuu is on the line. To do it the other way would mean I could completely remove myself from rp as long as I am fighting someone for a bijuu, and if none of my bijuu are on the line that would remove a majority of the bijuu from rp completely. If his bijuu were on the line in a Bijuu vs Bijuu match then it would be fine, but to do it the other way makes no sense to me.

If the only thing we can agree on is to give me one Bijuu and put the other one in literal stasis until the council is formed and makes a decision than fine. I would recommend the Two Tails be given to me as that is a more "important" beast, and we put the 0 Tails to sleep for (hopefully) just a few weeks. Not as many people would miss that one.

That's fine with me, if it's given to anyone but me I'll just beat them for it. In the meantime I'll just challenge Warren for Shukaku. That should kill enough time for the Reibi to be put back in circulation. I mean Warren didn't even make it to the second line of the first section of the rules before just collapsing in an exhausted heap at the idea of following so many rules so I'm sure we'll have plenty to discuss.
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 8.04 seconds with 16 queries.