Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Stripping Ryoji of the 2 and 0 Tails  (Read 6669 times)

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
Re: Stripping Ryoji of the 2 and 0 Tails
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2016, 03:45:00 AM »

Well aren't you suddenly the epitome of benevolence.

Ace's idea is good.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2016, 04:03:15 AM »

ok. shut up with the snide remarks.
either get with the program or go away.

I am sick of people acting like babies. Yes I mean you Warren. Yes I mean you Eric. Yes I mean you Bocchiere. You may address each other by name and leave the personal descriptors out of it. No one is amused, interested, or even titillated by this behavior. NO one cares how you feel about each other. So please keep that to yourselves!

Anyone else want a dose? I am right here. Personally I want to find a reason to come back to SL and to RP, not to find 27 reasons to stay away longer!!

Athos/ Ryoji fight was OOC. Athos was RPing with me in Kumo at the time. Ryoji was doing what?

Ryoji's bijuu was not being challenged. Athos' bijuu was. SO...Ryoji should still have been able to accept a challenge for his beast.

We don't need the council to point to the rules, Eric, and say...right there is what the rule is. So follow it.

It is JUST that SIMPLE. I for one am not going to promote another indefinite period of time for an election to be held just so we can follow rules that were agreed upon and not contested.

Until such time as the council is elected, SURELY we can follow properly a set of rules that took months to hash out!!! Don't even try to say that this community is broken to THAT extent.

*huffs and puffs*

*goes to meditate and recover her aplomb*

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2016, 04:54:27 AM »

*"honor" points going right towards Kay's way for the comment regarding "snide remarks" only*
I will echo that, look in the mirror people. I see insults from both side, or multiple sides. Quite frankly, Bocc. isn't starting the insult war either. He knows how to prod though. ;)

Yes, that's a fact now. I have the petitions, I have the reports, and I have eyes.  :roll:

« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 04:55:18 AM by Ace »

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2016, 05:38:00 AM »

ok. shut up with the snide remarks.
either get with the program or go away...

I can't be the bigger guy here. Becuase the rules outline how they are to be enforced. Period. That IS the program as it is written.

I'll stop being snide cause truthfully, it's not my style.

What do people write down rules for if they are going to bend part of them every single time its convenient? The rules clearly state the the biju council makes these kinds of decision.

Period.

Kayenta, you even said it yourself that mob rule was undesirable, and council or no council, mob rule is not allowed under these rules. A community consensus, no matter how "correct" or "accurate", is still not the way that we agreed to handle these biju matters.

Period.

Bocchiere wants to point at the rules and say, "this is what is written, so there, give me my beasts", but then it comes back around in the form of a technicality and he gets all confused as if he was reading a different document the whole time. Like, honestly, it is inconvenient stepping onto the hot plate pointing out how raving mad this is. If a thread hadn't been made, a biju topic I mean, would we have EVER elected a Council?

What's the point in making a rulebook if it can be bent whenever its more conveneint, or more fun, to do so? Just to make it look good? Why agree to abide by the whole rules and then want to skip out on part of it?

Kayenta, I would applaud you for "playing leader", but honestly, your middle finger just freezes my hands like snow.

This compromise is about as good as it's going to get, it seems. Best of both worlds, convenient that there are 2 beasts and all. We'll see how it plays out.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2016, 06:59:55 AM »

Yes there is no council. I was not unaware of this. I figured that, being inactivity was a yes or no question, we could probably handle it ourselves.

Get the council formed, not saying not to do that. I'd have been more on it if I hadn't been too busy to put anything but the minimum effort required forward for the last few months.

But this has being an immense waste of everyone's time and did not require a committee to come together. I accused him, he plead guilty, I'm next in line for both bijuu. I could hardly think of a more clear cut situation.

The only remotely salient point against me was whether or not his fight with Athos counted as an active challenge but if you understand the intent of that rule it would be clear it does not.

All this has accomplished is getting several people irritated and put me on a waiting list till I receive my bijuu.

What a victory.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 16 queries.