Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Poll

Should the Gedo Mazo be added to the Bijuu Challenge List?

Yes
- 13 (52%)
No
- 12 (48%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Voting closed: June 15, 2016, 05:28:45 AM

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Should the Gedo Mazo be a challenge-able beast?  (Read 14686 times)

Eric

• View Profile
Re: Should the Gedo Mazo be a challenge-able beast?
« Reply #105 on: June 13, 2016, 01:13:55 PM »

We'll see if this ends up differently than the ban the biju topic. I imagine it will considering the emphasis on votes attached to explanations, but we are still on shinobilegend forum...
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 13, 2016, 07:05:15 PM »

We'll see if this ends up differently than the ban the biju topic. I imagine it will considering the emphasis on votes attached to explanations, but we are still on shinobilegend forum...

Well by design the Mazo has had almost no impact IC. So this will really only effect warren to start, who we already know isn't going to follow the rule. So once the council enforces the rule and makes him defend it or gets it off him it'll be in circulation like the rest of the bijuu and shouldn't cause much more issue after that.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 14, 2016, 02:58:16 AM »

Also Trev has decided a 60-40 split is decisive enough for him to change his vote.

---Original Message from Academy Student Trevvy(2016-06-13 23:15:15)---
si
---Original Message from Ryūketsu Bocchiere(2016-06-11 08:14:40)---
60% of the vote is for the Mazo being challengable, want to change your vote yet?

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 14, 2016, 04:46:29 AM »

Well by design the Mazo has had almost no impact IC. So this will really only effect warren to start, who we already know isn't going to follow the rule. So once the council enforces the rule and makes him defend it or gets it off him it'll be in circulation like the rest of the bijuu and shouldn't cause much more issue after that.

Well that sound like a messy bit o work.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 14, 2016, 04:49:06 AM »

Well that sound like a messy bit o work.

What can I say? Anarchists. Can't live with them... that's all.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 15, 2016, 06:01:33 AM »

Voting is now closed. The final vote is.

Yes: Bocchiere, Jay, Ray , Neko, Athos, Shadow, Tobias, Kage, Masane, Miyamoto, Hades, Rai, Trev: 13
No: Warren, Kay, Koji, Bec, Eric, Kamui, Teostra: 7

The motion is carried, etc etc, the Gedo Mazo is now a Bijuu for all intents and purposes and will be added to the bijuu list, can be challenged for and must be defended, etc etc. Good work everyone.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 22 queries.