Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Poll

What KG would you guys like to see in a character?

Scorch
- 1 (8.3%)
Storm
- 1 (8.3%)
Ice
- 5 (41.7%)
Lava (Molten Rock)
- 3 (25%)
None of the above
- 2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: July 04, 2016, 06:59:43 PM

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Goosh needs a KG  (Read 3337 times)

GooshGoosh

• View Profile
Goosh needs a KG
« on: July 01, 2016, 06:59:43 PM »

Hey guys, I'm currently stumped on what I want my character to have as an Elemental KG and was looking to see if you lot could point me in the right direction. At first I wanted to imitate the meta and use Mokuton, but that's really boring. Sure making forests is neat, but not when everyone and their mother can do it, ya feel?

The 4 I have posted above are the ones that have caught my eye the most, mainly because I don't see a lot of people using them. I am trying to create some diversity in this games player base, so if you can think of something that is still a viable KG but not on the list, please pick none of the above and submit the answer below. I appreciate any help you guys can give. 
"This is the way the world ends, not with a whimper but with a bang..."
― T.S. Eliot

Bocchiere

• View Profile
Re: Goosh needs a KG
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2016, 07:16:49 PM »

Make your own! Have Chicken Release.

GooshGoosh

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2016, 07:28:45 PM »

― T.S. Eliot

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2016, 07:43:37 PM »

Scorch is way too abusable to be any fun to use I suspect, because you can just say oh you came too close to my orb thingumajics, you're dead from instant dehydration now.

Storm is...okay I suppose, you get lasers but that's about it. Nothing too spectacular.

Lava and ice are the more versatile options imo, overall fairly equal. With Yujo's departure there's no other real ice users left besides one of my chars, so if you want to be a special snowflake you could do that.

GooshGoosh

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2016, 07:54:02 PM »

Scorch is way too abusable to be any fun to use I suspect, because you can just say oh you came too close to my orb thingumajics, you're dead from instant dehydration now.

Storm is...okay I suppose, you get lasers but that's about it. Nothing too spectacular.

Lava and ice are the more versatile options imo, overall fairly equal. With Yujo's departure there's no other real ice users left besides one of my chars, so if you want to be a special snowflake you could do that.

This made me laugh.

I liked Storm because I could use the Movie version of it to create storm clouds while also using the Kumo stuff. I also figured I could maybe make some custom stuff fot it. All in all you're right though, Ice and Lava are more versatile.
― T.S. Eliot

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2016, 07:58:37 PM »

I've my minor unintentional pun moments.

While true the movie with the chimera dude has a more versatile storm, on the same its also rather broken. Infinitely growing, all chakra consuming storm clouds you can't really destroy with almost anything? Yeaaah not too fun.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2016, 08:25:05 PM »

On the upside Darui's style let's you just claim literally a light saber.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2016, 09:17:20 PM »

I'd go with ice. That's the least used one that I see. Even those with a reset in it don't really use it more than to create snow I'd guess.

As Warren said Yujo was really the only recent guy to really try and use it. I was thinking about bringing back Yukio to team with Yujo on some things, but alas the ice duo idea died out. So if you do choose ice release hit me up and I'll throw you some of Yukio's ice techs from years past.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2016, 09:20:25 PM »

Honestly, we need more users of Santon (Acid Release) and Hyouton (Ice Release). I think these days, we only have about four players left that are active users of Acid Release and only two of those said players are active on the server.

The only competitive Hyouton user was Yujo and he doesn't play that said account anymore. :oops:

Let me know if you decide to go this route, I have quite a list of Acid Release techniques that are just rotting away in my archives.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2016, 01:24:50 AM »

No ice users?
*Cough* Jay Jay
*tickle-cough* Kayenta
*double Cough* Renji when he shows up...
*super cough* Mioku when he shows up...

Custom KG are cool. But yes. we could use more ice users. Actually we could use a lot more everything...in action.

GooshGoosh

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2016, 02:19:33 AM »

So I am seeing a lot of request for Ice and I like it. Acid sounds pretty cool, would that be like boil? Or just generic acid manipulation?

If I go ice, what would you guys think of a Fire/Ice character like the one guy from My Hero Academia?
― T.S. Eliot

GooshGoosh

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2016, 02:27:33 AM »

On the upside Darui's style let's you just claim literally a light saber.

You sir, are not wrong. That was one of the custom things I was thinking about xD
― T.S. Eliot

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2016, 03:17:51 AM »

Goosh you and I are going to make acidic ice. ~
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

GooshGoosh

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2016, 03:32:45 AM »

Goosh you and I are going to make acidic ice. ~

freez acid like water and use it for the base of techniques? Could be pretty cool ;) We need to make some intense collaboration techniques.
― T.S. Eliot

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2016, 06:21:30 AM »

What matters more about using an Elemental KG is your usage and versatility of it. You can claim to have the ability to use all the elements there are, but if you don't know how to make proper use of them with your imagination and intellect, then there's really no benefit to you at all other than filling out your infobox table with colorful icons.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 5.048 seconds with 19 queries.