Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Author Topic: OFFICIAL RULES MUST BE THE SAME ON THE FORUM AND WIKIA  (Read 2123 times)

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
OFFICIAL RULES MUST BE THE SAME ON THE FORUM AND WIKIA
« on: September 24, 2016, 02:44:16 AM »

http://narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/Tailed_Beasts

Link to the narutoprofile wikia page on the beasts. Scroll down to Rules and Guidelines for an updated version of the rules.

*I would have just copied and pasted the text, but my desktop refuses to highlight the text, hence why I did it this way*

It is unacceptable for the profiles page to have rules that contain anything not voted on here and adopted into the rule set. Anything that is listed upon the profiles page needs to be set up here with a proper rule discussion thread and then voted upon before it becomes an official rule.

Eric

• View Profile
Re: OFFICIAL RULES MUST BE THE SAME ON THE FORUM AND WIKIA
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2016, 11:41:28 AM »

http://narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/Tailed_Beasts

Link to the narutoprofile wikia page on the beasts. Scroll down to Rules and Guidelines for an updated version of the rules.

*I would have just copied and pasted the text, but my desktop refuses to highlight the text, hence why I did it this way*

It is unacceptable for the profiles page to have rules that contain anything not voted on here and adopted into the rule set. Anything that is listed upon the profiles page needs to be set up here with a proper rule discussion thread and then voted upon before it becomes an official rule.

I was under the impression that the wikia did have the rules voted on here, but the forum version just hasn't been updated. I'm guessing this is an incorrect assumption?
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2016, 08:53:58 PM »

fumes...

ok. I will compare the two and make the edits.

though how the wikia got a more CURRENT issue of the rules than the forum is beyond my ken.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2016, 01:16:52 AM »

fumes...

ok. I will compare the two and make the edits.

though how the wikia got a more CURRENT issue of the rules than the forum is beyond my ken.

Anyone can edit the wikia page presuming they have an account (or only the wikia mods, I'm not 100% sure on that one) while only 1-3 people can edit the forum rules page.

Don't get me wrong now, it is quite possible that some rules were added to the wikia without there being a vote on here; don't just take my word for it.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2016, 07:23:59 AM »

If you can check the extra rule for a vote thread here on the forum to validate their inclusion, that would be perfect.

If they have in fact not been voted in, then a thread should be made in the rule creation section for the community to discuss and vote to keep or dismiss or alter in some manner.

Thank you

Yomi

• Site Staff (Game Master)
  • Agony's Embrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2016, 05:10:11 PM »

Just going to put this here: the rules listed in the wikia are found here: http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,8791.0.html

The adopted rules have not yet been updated since August 10, 2016 (according to the edit done) so no edits had been done on the wikia as well. I believe I asked Kay if these rules can be put up in the wikia already though I did put a disclaimer just in case. If there are any changes on here regarding the rules, we, the wikia admins, will try to update them as well.

I'm a straight up villain.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2016, 01:08:01 PM »

Just going to put this here: the rules listed in the wikia are found here: http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,8791.0.html

The adopted rules have not yet been updated since August 10, 2016 (according to the edit done) so no edits had been done on the wikia as well. I believe I asked Kay if these rules can be put up in the wikia already though I did put a disclaimer just in case. If there are any changes on here regarding the rules, we, the wikia admins, will try to update them as well.

Sorry to all involved that it took me till Saturday morning to get to, but the wikia rules are in fact missing the stripping a biju clause. The forum rules are the most comprehensive, and I aplogize for stirring confusion by my post in the biju thread regarding the wikia ones being more up to date. I have removed that post to clear back up the thread.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2016, 01:13:25 PM »

huh. Well I don't think you were the only one to make that assertion. anyway...

We still need to add in the edo tensei ones so they are as inclusive as can be.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2016, 02:50:50 PM »

*ET Zombies are allowed to declare challenges, but are not allowed to host.

* Only 1 ET zombie can be summoned per jinchurikii challenge.

http://narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/Summoning:_Impure_World_Reincarnation

While I am using the wikia as a reference as the list of users is more up to date, the rules themselves have not changed appreciably if at all since this thread was last updated:

http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,7768.0.html

I assume then that an Edo can use the beast as a summon then? I see no direct strikeout against that.

Page created in 5.028 seconds with 20 queries.