Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Ideal Mate  (Read 4748 times)

SnowLeoHitori

Re: Ideal Mate
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2006, 08:35:07 AM »

If we just tlak about Jessy McCartney or Ryan Cabrera, I'm going to stab another cow.

You stab cows?? :shock: noooo... my pretty .... pretty cows......  :cry:

cruelty to animals !!!  :-x

:P :P :P

PerfectFlaw

« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2006, 10:10:38 AM »

or get one of her friends to ask her :P

On a side note, that is usually never a good idea. Especially if you're in high school and above.

Let me see. My ideal mate.

Personality wise - smart and stubborn, stupid and complacent, or a mixture of both. If a smart girl knows shes right about something I want her to not be persuaded by me to see different. And I can be very persuasive. ;) If she's not the brightest penny in the fountain she would have to be very reasonable. And a good mix of all of that is always nice too.

She has to make me laugh and can't be too annoying. She doesn't have to be hilarious, but should be able to make me chuckle. And the thing that matters to me most, is that she must be able to keep a conversation. So preferably a girl who likes to talk. Even though it's not a requirement or anything, I don't think I have ever dated a girl that wasn't a borderline blabbermouth. ^^ I like interesting women. If we're on the phone and she is telling me to talk because she has nothing to say then she would probably get on my nerves. Most days I can talk for hours but there are a lot of times where I'd rather just listen to her talk.

Looks - She can be skinny to thick. I like those looks equally. She can be pretty, cute, beautiful, whatever. But my preference is with the type of girl that is "plain beautiful." The type of girl that's good looking without seemingly coming out of a magazine. In fact, if a girl wears make up, chances are I won't date her. If you don't think you're beautiful without covering up your face, I don't think you're beautiful without covering up you're face. I can be a little lax on that, but for the most part it stands.

I have to have spent over an hour writing that post...

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2006, 06:33:50 AM »

Hmmm...My Ideal Mate...
Well the girl that would appeal me would have to be smart,funny,cute and can hold a conversation whenever I talk to her.
When it comes to my ideal mate I'm not picky. ;)
What I really look for in her is Communication.  :D

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2006, 10:24:35 AM »

What I really look for in her is Communication.  :D

that is nowadays "picky" :D
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Sriracha

« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2006, 11:36:52 PM »

He is right though :)

that's really the only thing in relationships that you can't fix much. It starts from the get go. ^_^ If I can speak to a girl and she can come back with something that I can respond to, then it's all good. If it gets to that awkward silence from time to time, I might talk to myself. I hate it if someone ezpecially me yawns, becuase that means someone's bored as hell.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2006, 12:03:45 AM »

We're all alittle picky in the inside  :roll:
Can't change the human instinct.

anbumiko

« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2006, 12:51:49 AM »

what i learned is that girls will like guys that are, nice honest and decent, but what turns down a girl sometimes is if u be 2 silly
u can be alil funny but they jus want a guy that can comfort her and be there for her always

KingCyrus

• So be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2006, 12:54:27 AM »

what i learned is that girls will like guys that are, nice honest and decent, but what turns down a girl sometimes is if u be 2 silly
u can be alil funny but they jus want a guy that can comfort her and be there for her always

if that's true then I have a chance :P
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. But if my fate is to die, then I must simply laugh. -Magus

anbumiko

« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2006, 12:56:57 AM »

also try to find something that u hav in common not jus anime but like what u do and such thats what really makes relationships spark

SinHarvest

« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2006, 02:17:10 AM »

I met my girlfriend during school gym, I would talk to her before going to play basketball, it would be a simple conversation, and I would go on about my bussiness.

Then she found out she had a lunch with me, and we ate together. we would talk about random stuff, she would laugh, and I would chuckle.

Then some conflict came, My Girl friends 'associoate' decided to pursue me, and we went out for about 2 months, Kendra( My GF) did not talk to me the whole time, it really pissed me off, being a dense person, I shrugged it off.

After those 2 months, I realized how boring and dull the girl I was going out with was.(She was a ditz) And we really had nothing in common, so I broke up with her.

Like, 2 days afterwards, The regular conversations started with kendra again, and I realised how much I missed her. So I asked her if she would like to do this every day.#Wink,Wink# She said yes, and we started dating.

And as if it was a curse, Women at my old school, really dont like people being in a steady relation ship, so we had some problems, I remember my Girl punched out someone because I got someones phone number :twisted:

Its almost the beggining of the 9th grade, and me and kendra where going steady, it was great, we never ran out of stuff to talk about, because we liked the same things.(Except Anime, she hates it) And one day, we decided it would be best to prove our.... Love to each other.

It was ackward and strange.( Being a 14 year old in puperty sucked) But we....worled our way threw it. It was the first time I ever had sex with someone. So, I learned as I went.

2-4 weeks later, MY girl was getting sick in the morning, and fatiqued real quickly, I kinda already knew she was pregnat, but, I did not want to tell her.( Itsn't it usaully the other around.)

She bought a pregncancy test for herself without telling me, and found out she was pregnant, went to my house, while my friends an I where playing Smash Bros melee.(There was 6 of us.) I can still remember the conversation.

Me: Hey kendra, whats up baby.
Kendra: I'm Pregnant.

My friends jaws dropped open and I felt my blood run cold.( Although I already sorta knew). Kendra just stood at the doorway to my living room, as I.....Told my friends to leave. I was given thumbs up and slaps on the back, but they did nothing for my numb mind.

I sat her down on the couch, grabbed her hand, and told her it was going to be okay.)MOstly to myself rather than her) And we...... Had sex again....Right there....That was wierd. I guess pregnancy talks turn me on :twisted:

(I rather not go through the HORRIBLE ordeal of telling parents and stuff. IT IS NOT FUN.)
4 years later though
I have two kids, and we're living comfortably in a two bedroom apartment.
/
/
Sorry bout that, I just felt like telling my love story. :oops:

anbumiko

« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2006, 03:42:30 AM »

its ok man..all is well  :D u hav a girl and 2 children that love u very much

dude no.1

« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2006, 03:49:12 AM »

:) well i think it would be a good idea to tell your parents, well atleast before they find out the hard way.

Lebis

• Ya'll ever see a Vyloria around? Probs me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2006, 04:45:20 AM »

Well.. It's a good thing you didn't leave her after you knew the pregnancy was confirmed.. If you did, I'd have to hunt you down and kick your ass...
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

Rinoa

• View Profile
    • >.> You stalker. >.O
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2006, 08:20:21 PM »

What I would like in a guy, eh?
Well, I guess he should DEFINATELY be a romantic guy, able to cook and everything. He should be willing to do stuff for me, and shouldn't shower me with gifts. If I wanted a guy to shower me with gifts, I would wear this infront of a 80 year old rich man *pulls out a mini skirt and a halter top*
But seriously though, a guy that would cook, and be romantic, not to mention care about my own feelings... That is what I would like to see in a guy...
~~ The Epic Moments on AIM ~~
Me: You're the bigger one. You should be making me less bored.
Shikki: Just because I'm big doesn't mean I have to entertain you. ... Wait. That sounded wrong.
--
>> Gotta love little big sis and big lil' bro moments.

Lebis

• Ya'll ever see a Vyloria around? Probs me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2006, 09:36:08 PM »

And who were you thinking of when you wrote that, Rin?  ;) Just kidding. I know who.
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 1.058 seconds with 17 queries.