Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

Author Topic: Gedo Mazo FFA logistics (for participating members only)  (Read 22831 times)

Hazama

• View Profile
Re: Gedo Mazo FFA logistics (for participating members only)
« Reply #90 on: December 19, 2016, 12:52:10 AM »

How are powerups being done?

Say you go into bijuu cloak
or
Say you go 7th gate

How much of a powerup do you get? I've seen various opinions on the buff amount from x1 all the way to x3

Why don't we just void them?
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

JayJay

• Who the flip is Jay!?!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 19, 2016, 01:37:53 AM »

How are powerups being done?

or
Say you go 7th gate

How much of a powerup do you get? I've seen various opinions on the buff amount from x1 all the way to x3

Why don't we just void them?

I say we ban the fight and just mud wrestle for the Mazzy. >.> don't judge me cuties

If they stand behind you, give them Protection.
If they stand besides you, give them Respect.
If they stand against you, SHOW NO MERCY!

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 19, 2016, 07:27:54 AM »

I apologize for posting here, but I must suggest:

Yall could make special regulations on the fight. Say, 2 KG's and 1 hiden, all canon KG's and a custom hiden? The custom hiden then has to be approved by all of the members in the match. Anyone who cannot find a hiden that they are willing to go with and is unwilling to go without it gets kicked from the fight.

Sound reasonable?
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 19, 2016, 07:42:37 AM »

I apologize for posting here, but I must suggest:

It's an open forum. Post where you wish. .-.

Yall could make special regulations on the fight. Say, 2 KG's and 1 hiden, all canon KG's and a custom hiden? The custom hiden then has to be approved by all of the members in the match. Anyone who cannot find a hiden that they are willing to go with and is unwilling to go without it gets kicked from the fight.

I think the current void list is the best we're going to get. We're looking to void stuff not nerf each other. If we went that route it'd just add on more weeks of bickering.

--

Truthfully I just want this to be started and then be done with.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 19, 2016, 08:09:05 AM »

I think the current void list is the best we're going to get. We're looking to void stuff not nerf each other. If we went that route it'd just add on more weeks of bickering.

--

Truthfully I just want this to be started and then be done with.

Well, it's worth a shot putting it out there, since this discussion has been going on for so long. I apologized mostly because of the "participating members" part. Be rude to ask people not to post in a Council only thread and then not take that into consideration when I'm posting in a different party thread.  :oops:

I mostly want to see what you guys come up with in order to have this work out. Territory not frequently charted, FFA's are, could be getting alot of the hard work out of the way now.  :twisted:

Besides, with a locked in judge, this pre-set stuff is probably he hardest part. The fight itself sshould be fairly straightforward by the time yall get through here.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 19, 2016, 11:01:18 PM »

(Had a busy weekend, sorry for the late response.)

Here's the thing, custom techniques make up about about twenty-five percent of what makes my characters unique, but I can't say for everyone else that you're within that sort of range.  (25%CT/75%Canon)

There is two ways we can go about this, we can either void custom techniques and start getting back on track with more discussions and/or additions to the voids list. Or we can do what Teostra suggested and make a list of everything that is a uniquely custom addition to your character. I am fine with either choice, as I even stated that I wanted everything to go smoothly as possible. (So I am going ask to cut down on the off-topic spamming and actually contribute to the subject or otherwise, I'll just assume that you're spamming to bring up your post count.)

Quote from: Shadow
How are power-ups being done?

or
Say you go 7th gate

How much of a power-up do you get? I've seen various opinions on the buff amount from x1 all the way to x3

Multipliers are tricky, especially for buffs that don't have much information out there and usually we have to refer to data-books with little to no help. We all know that Sage Mode is a x3 multiplier by heart and Rock Lee with the help of the Fourth Hokage was able to throw a Hiraishin-marked kunai to intercept a pair of truth-seeking balls that were on route to an empowered Might Gai.

The version one transformation was something that I looked into. Now from what I saw that in the fourth war, it should be more of a double multiplier according to my perspective and an exception is the version two transformation and tailed beast cloak; it is more of an educated guess from here on.

Now what does that tell you about the combination of both Seventh Gate and any of the bijuu cloaks out there? I don't know. All I know is Sixth Gate is very fast with the next level being at a tier that I can't properly assess, but I know it must be powerful for it to tear all of the muscles in your body to shreds. While the version one bijuu cloak is strong enough to heal muscles and *some* organs, not too mention you get that power-up along with it.

Disqualification for using a banned move: Three votes
One repost per person: One vote

I still need to hear from JayJay and Yujo about this, assuming that these guys are still in this free-for-all.

-Izanami
-Swift Release
-Claims of immunity to Ototon and Liquefying Super Senjutsu Ototon.
-Anything that does not have a reasonable explanation within the Naruto/SL lore
-Non Zetsu Mayfly
-Any of the recent Rikudo powered abilities
-Body Revival Technique (when used to survive the Hachimon Tonkō no Jin)
-Claiming to use an "undodgable/unavoidable/unblockable" attack
-Any custom technique that has no prescribed flaw (auto-hitting/character control)
-Kotoamatsukami
-If you have Kamui with other MS Jutsu (Such as Amaterasu or Tsukiyomi). It's either Kamui/Susano'o or Tsukiyomi/Amaterasu/Susano'o. Pick one set of techniques or the other.
-Izanagi cannot be used to circumvent the negative effects of Hachimon Tonkō no Jin
-Absolutely no ridiculous technique stacking such as: Raiton no Yoroi, plus 7th gate, plus sage enhanced kyuubi (or whatever bijuu you have) cloak. (No one should be going further than Sage Mode and Raiton/Katon/Fuuton/Ototon/etc no Yoroi.)

The highlighted portion in this post is an additional rule that we discussed and I haven't heard from anyone that had a problem with this being added. No one else would like to make suggestion?

I'm fine with this list right here. Though I will miss Sage Mode and RnY at the same time, especially since I just realized how awesome it makes me look >.> Cammi knows what I'm talking about.

Yes, yes we all know. Now are you going to read what I post and give me your vote or are you not going to vote at all?

JayJay

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 20, 2016, 09:51:58 PM »

(Had a busy weekend, sorry for the late response.)

Here's the thing, custom techniques make up about about twenty-five percent of what makes my characters unique, but I can't say for everyone else that you're within that sort of range.  (25%CT/75%Canon)

There is two ways we can go about this, we can either void custom techniques and start getting back on track with more discussions and/or additions to the voids list. Or we can do what Teostra suggested and make a list of everything that is a uniquely custom addition to your character. I am fine with either choice, as I even stated that I wanted everything to go smoothly as possible. (So I am going ask to cut down on the off-topic spamming and actually contribute to the subject or otherwise, I'll just assume that you're spamming to bring up your post count.)

Quote from: Shadow
How are power-ups being done?

or
Say you go 7th gate

How much of a power-up do you get? I've seen various opinions on the buff amount from x1 all the way to x3

Multipliers are tricky, especially for buffs that don't have much information out there and usually we have to refer to data-books with little to no help. We all know that Sage Mode is a x3 multiplier by heart and Rock Lee with the help of the Fourth Hokage was able to throw a Hiraishin-marked kunai to intercept a pair of truth-seeking balls that were on route to an empowered Might Gai.

The version one transformation was something that I looked into. Now from what I saw that in the fourth war, it should be more of a double multiplier according to my perspective and an exception is the version two transformation and tailed beast cloak; it is more of an educated guess from here on.

Now what does that tell you about the combination of both Seventh Gate and any of the bijuu cloaks out there? I don't know. All I know is Sixth Gate is very fast with the next level being at a tier that I can't properly assess, but I know it must be powerful for it to tear all of the muscles in your body to shreds. While the version one bijuu cloak is strong enough to heal muscles and *some* organs, not too mention you get that power-up along with it.

Disqualification for using a banned move: Three votes
One repost per person: One vote

I still need to hear from JayJay and Yujo about this, assuming that these guys are still in this free-for-all.

-Izanami
-Swift Release
-Claims of immunity to Ototon and Liquefying Super Senjutsu Ototon.
-Anything that does not have a reasonable explanation within the Naruto/SL lore
-Non Zetsu Mayfly
-Any of the recent Rikudo powered abilities
-Body Revival Technique (when used to survive the Hachimon Tonkō no Jin)
-Claiming to use an "undodgable/unavoidable/unblockable" attack
-Any custom technique that has no prescribed flaw (auto-hitting/character control)
-Kotoamatsukami
-If you have Kamui with other MS Jutsu (Such as Amaterasu or Tsukiyomi). It's either Kamui/Susano'o or Tsukiyomi/Amaterasu/Susano'o. Pick one set of techniques or the other.
-Izanagi cannot be used to circumvent the negative effects of Hachimon Tonkō no Jin
-Absolutely no ridiculous technique stacking such as: Raiton no Yoroi, plus 7th gate, plus sage enhanced kyuubi (or whatever bijuu you have) cloak. (No one should be going further than Sage Mode and Raiton/Katon/Fuuton/Ototon/etc no Yoroi.)

The highlighted portion in this post is an additional rule that we discussed and I haven't heard from anyone that had a problem with this being added. No one else would like to make suggestion?

I'm fine with this list right here. Though I will miss Sage Mode and RnY at the same time, especially since I just realized how awesome it makes me look >.> Cammi knows what I'm talking about.

Yes, yes we all know. Now are you going to read what I post and give me your vote or are you not going to vote at all?

I have to say, for those who came late to the SL world, Custom techs make up like 70% of my arsenal, since I was running into a lot of, "You can't use this. You can't use that." So I was, I'll make my own shit. Now I'm sure, it's more lenient now that most of those people are gone, but it doesn't change that percentage. Now I'm down for the DQ for a use of a banned move, but not for the banning of all the custom techniques.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 21, 2016, 10:45:45 PM »

- The Mazou will not take place in the fighting. It will be awarded to the winner.
- The stage that this FFA will take place will be at the Mountain's Graveyard.
- Weather conditions for this FFA will be sunny clear skies with an average temperature of 72°
- There will be no limit of posts per combatant, but the entry posts must be made by each participant before the combat actually starts. (No attacking on the first post.)
- Participants must post every forty-eight hours.
- Failure to post within the allotted time-slot is an automatic disqualification. (No skips, if you fail to post. You should've made the time to post and that is that.)
- Failure to abide by the universal void list will result in a automatic disqualification.

I guess the motion is carried, even with Yujo voting against it, the vote wouldn't change the outcome. This would mean that another rule would be added, which I highlighted for everyone to see.

Now onto the subject of custom techniques, one side would like to ban them in order to reduce conflict amongst each other, while the other party wants to keep it the way it is. As it stands the vote is tied, with my vote being the tie-breaker, unless Yujo comes back from his hiatus. Now I took the liberty of looking at everyone's CT and I was fine with some of them, but there was a few techniques that were downright ridiculous. One side of me wants to void it, while another wants to see how far we can go with CT until someone inadvertently use a move that was on the void list.

Teostra suggested that we list everything that is custom to that character and we can sort out the kinks from there. I figured, what the hell and listed everything below for everyone to see. If you have a problem with anything that is listed, please let me know so I can make the necessary changes.

Quote from: My Custom techniques
Ame-no-Uzume
Slug Sage Mode
Beat Punch
Sage Art: Gale Palm
Acid Release: Acid Pillar Technique
Sound Armor
Blaze Release: Great Flame Rasengan

PS: On the request of Athos, I went ahead and made some changes to my own custom techniques, that way it doesn't conflict with this rule: Any custom technique that has no prescribed flaw (auto-hitting/character control).

PPS: I would really like this free-for-all to start before or after the New Years. So let's please have a civil discussion and no derailing the thread, please.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 02:52:53 AM by Camel »

Dart Terumī

• View Profile

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 22, 2016, 07:17:35 AM »

Quote from: My Custom techniques
Jutsu;

http://narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/Abyss_Seal
http://narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/Clapping
http://narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/Deadzone_Creation
http://narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/F%C5%ABton:_Rasengan_Kousen(Yondaime Variant)
http://narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/Left_Arm_Fuinjutsu(Athos' Perfect Variant)
http://narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/Sealing_Barrier
http://narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/Six_tails_chakra_mode(Full Saiken Mode)
http://narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/Space-Time_Cancellation
http://narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/Space-Time_Transportation
http://narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/Thunderclap
http://narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/Way_of_the_Fist

Weapons;
http://narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/Adamantium_Bow
http://narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/Akarui
http://narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/Custom_Arrows
http://narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/%C5%8Cken
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/First_Hokage%27s_Necklace
http://narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/Rebellion
http://narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/Flying_Thunder_God_Ball
http://narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/Senju_Beans

These don't have pages currently;
Dust Release: Genocide Attack
Dust Release: Death Beam

But they are just their DBZ named counterparts done with chakra and Dust Release. Of course, if them currently not having a page(in the middle of being restored) is a problem, I don't care if I can't use them :p

And Athos also uses Sparrow Sage Mode but it is just Frog Sage Mode, doesn't do anything special just that it's for Athos' summons.

There is my list of custom techniques, least the ones I use the most. Any others that are on my list come from Bocch's arsenal, the one of which I mainly plan on using being the Incernation Technique. Besides that, I wasn't worried about using in the FFA o.o

Also, I'd like to do a quick activity call for everyone who is still interested in the Mazo event.

I am pretty sure we've got our final head count but I just want to make sure one more time.

Edit;

I've also looked over both Dart and Kamui's list of custom techniques and seeing as AJ changed what we had discussed on his page, I don't really have a problem with anything on either of your lists.

Except one thing on Dart's, though it is more of a question than a complaint. Mahō-tō's ability to Magic Cylinder attacks, is there a limit to what this can affect? Or is it simply any attack, at any time? o.o
« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 07:30:19 AM by Athos »

JayJay

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 22, 2016, 07:43:15 AM »

I blame my laziness for keeping me from making pages/descriptions for most of my techniques. But what I've revealed is listed here: http://narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/Jay%27s_Techniques

Most of them don't have any ulterior motive or underlining effect. They're just names on a technique. Most of them come from different anime, mostly under the same name. If something's voided, I'll just be without it for the duration of the battle. And after looking through, I'd like to edit my stuff is rather 50-50

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 22, 2016, 09:14:33 AM »

Athos:

How come you have Shinko's equipment?

And still not a fan of a fūinjutsu that can't be escaped from... And the Deadzone Creation still feels very much like an auto-hit and character controlling...

As for Mahō-tō, it's just a weaponized version of the Meiton: Kyūketsukō (Dark Release: Inhaling Maw) and Meiton: Jajimento (Dark Release: Judgment) while in its 'Split State' and in its 'True State', it can cleave through most projectile techniques. Sage enhanced attacks cannot be absorbed or cleaved because Dart can't do Sennin Mōdo right now and can't cleave the natural energy that's infused within the technique.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 22, 2016, 11:25:42 AM »

Athos:

How come you have Shinko's equipment?

And still not a fan of a fūinjutsu that can't be escaped from... And the Deadzone Creation still feels very much like an auto-hit and character controlling...

As for Mahō-tō, it's just a weaponized version of the Meiton: Kyūketsukō (Dark Release: Inhaling Maw) and Meiton: Jajimento (Dark Release: Judgment) while in its 'Split State' and in its 'True State', it can cleave through most projectile techniques. Sage enhanced attacks cannot be absorbed or cleaved because Dart can't do Sennin Mōdo right now and can't cleave the natural energy that's infused within the technique.

My dead son's equipment? Momentos? o.o same reason I also have Kirk's necklace and Chaos blade.

And I explained in the previous thread how simple it is to avoid Deadzone, especially seeing the base version only requires you to step backwards out of the zone o.o And just like any barrier technique, just don't get caught in it's effects.

And alright, I was just curious about how it worked o: I don't see anything wrong with the weapon, really.

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 22, 2016, 07:07:38 PM »

My dead son's equipment? Momentos? o.o same reason I also have Kirk's necklace and Chaos blade.

And I explained in the previous thread how simple it is to avoid Deadzone, especially seeing the base version only requires you to step backwards out of the zone o.o And just like any barrier technique, just don't get caught in it's effects.

And alright, I was just curious about how it worked o: I don't see anything wrong with the weapon, really.

Oh, I didn't know Shinko was your son. I thought he was an alt.

The problem I have with it is that once "caught" within it, one isn't allowed to simply walk out of it. I read the fight where you used it..

But I guess, if your character doesn't need to rely on close quarter combat, then it really isn't that much of a problem and can be avoided.

The Abyss Seal, though, is a hard pass for me unless you can explain it more thoroughly. A fūinjutsu that not even the creator can escape from?

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 22, 2016, 07:28:15 PM »

Oh, I didn't know Shinko was your son. I thought he was an alt.

The problem I have with it is that once "caught" within it, one isn't allowed to simply walk out of it. I read the fight where you used it..

But I guess, if your character doesn't need to rely on close quarter combat, then it really isn't that much of a problem and can be avoided.

The Abyss Seal, though, is a hard pass for me unless you can explain it more thoroughly. A fūinjutsu that not even the creator can escape from?

Oh, he was an alt, don't get in mistaken o.o But that doesn't change the fact that he was also Athos' son, ya know? Plus, a couple people use the Akarui blade, Kamui's alt being one. I created it for Shinko but I never really have minded others claiming the weapon.

That is true, but no one being able to walk out also includes me o.o Which means if I make the mistake of locking too many people inside with me, or lock someone in with me that can kick my ass, it is just as much my funeral as it would be someone else's. Remember, Deadzones affect me just like anyone else.

What does the escaping part matter? o.o It'd be an okay attack if there was an escape? I mean, alright, fair enough but I also haven't used an Abyss Seal in quite awhile. But it is just a seal that makes you look awesome like Miroku from Inuyasha, the seal itself was pretty strong so I thought that if no one can escape(Including myself if I got caught by one of the seals), said person(s) were screwed. It's another one of those 'The drawback is that it can work on me, like it can work on anyone else' but like I said, I haven't used it in awhile, and don't mind if I can't use them in this fight.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

Page created in 0.062 seconds with 17 queries.