Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

Author Topic: Gedo Mazo FFA logistics (for participating members only)  (Read 22846 times)

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
Re: Gedo Mazo FFA logistics (for participating members only)
« Reply #105 on: December 22, 2016, 10:41:33 PM »

My dead son's equipment? Momentos? o.o same reason I also have Kirk's necklace and Chaos blade.

And I explained in the previous thread how simple it is to avoid Deadzone, especially seeing the base version only requires you to step backwards out of the zone o.o And just like any barrier technique, just don't get caught in it's effects.

And alright, I was just curious about how it worked o: I don't see anything wrong with the weapon, really.

Oh, I didn't know Shinko was your son. I thought he was an alt.

The problem I have with it is that once "caught" within it, one isn't allowed to simply walk out of it. I read the fight where you used it..

But I guess, if your character doesn't need to rely on close quarter combat, then it really isn't that much of a problem and can be avoided.

The Abyss Seal, though, is a hard pass for me unless you can explain it more thoroughly. A fūinjutsu that not even the creator can escape from?

Oh, he was an alt, don't get in mistaken o.o But that doesn't change the fact that he was also Athos' son, ya know? Plus, a couple people use the Akarui blade, Kamui's alt being one. I created it for Shinko but I never really have minded others claiming the weapon.

That is true, but no one being able to walk out also includes me o.o Which means if I make the mistake of locking too many people inside with me, or lock someone in with me that can kick my ass, it is just as much my funeral as it would be someone else's. Remember, Deadzones affect me just like anyone else.

What does the escaping part matter? o.o It'd be an okay attack if there was an escape? I mean, alright, fair enough but I also haven't used an Abyss Seal in quite awhile. But it is just a seal that makes you look awesome like Miroku from Inuyasha, the seal itself was pretty strong so I thought that if no one can escape(Including myself if I got caught by one of the seals), said person(s) were screwed. It's another one of those 'The drawback is that it can work on me, like it can work on anyone else' but like I said, I haven't used it in awhile, and don't mind if I can't use them in this fight.

Fair enough.

Fair enough. Though you play Athos to be, literally, unaffected by anyone's taijutsu so that's a rather moot point. <<

The escaping part matters because then it's a God-Mod ability? All techniques are suppose to have either a stipulation, drawback, or weakness. That's how creating custom jutsus are supposed to be handled..

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 22, 2016, 10:52:58 PM »

I have no problem with Athos or Dāto's list, but I am somewhat iffy on some of Jay's techniques, especially the ones that don't have a brief description of what that technique does. It doesn't help that some of your custom kekkei genkai have no description of what it does or even a page for it at least, so I don't know how you intend to rectify that.

Also what is up with three different version of Sage Mode? Even I think that it is a bit...excessive to be using three Sage Modes.

PS: Some of your abilities and traits actually conflict with one of the voids on here. So like I said above, I don't know how you plan to rectify this. (One example I can bring up is your "immortality" trait and your regeneration ability.)
« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 11:00:35 PM by Camel »

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 22, 2016, 11:20:07 PM »

Us quoting each other was getting crazy >> So I am not doing that anymore.

And just because that's how I play him doesn't mean he is >> his knowledge only goes as far as my own, so all it takes is to beat me, which I've been told isn't that hard to do.

How? The jutsu affects me just as well as anyone else, but unlike anyone else, I don't have the ability to step out of my own Deadzones. Like, I didn't understand how something can have a drawback that is bigger than 'it does the same thing to me'. If it was a self-harming fireball, no one would have a problem with it O.o
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

JayJay

• Who the flip is Jay!?!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 23, 2016, 12:35:01 AM »

I have no problem with Athos or Dāto's list, but I am somewhat iffy on some of Jay's techniques, especially the ones that don't have a brief description of what that technique does. It doesn't help that some of your custom kekkei genkai have no description of what it does or even a page for it at least, so I don't know how you intend to rectify that.

Also what is up with three different version of Sage Mode? Even I think that it is a bit...excessive to be using three Sage Modes.

PS: Some of your abilities and traits actually conflict with one of the voids on here. So like I said above, I don't know how you plan to rectify this. (One example I can bring up is your "immortality" trait and your regeneration ability.)

Of course, all the problems are coming my way. Way to stomp on someone's creativity and character growth. I don't think I have custom Keks... if you mean Devil Release, that's just using my soul and I've made a page for that right here: http://narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/Devil_Release

If you're talking about Blood Release, that's here: http://narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/Jay_Nara#Blood_Release and most of it is pretty straightforward. Like I said, most of the techniques are named after where I got them from, the blood being mostly from Deadman Wonderland. And since this is OOC, I don't have any reason to use any of the others.

Immortality, that's my emulating the whole Jashin thing with my God. I don't know the specifics for Jashin, but through mine it's the collection of souls. Now, it's not true immortality like a pure inability to die. I can still die through Dust Release. The regeneration is also a gift from my God, but made far more effective with the souls and the fact that through the Animal Kingdom Bloodline ( http://narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/Jay_Nara#Hiki_Toucho )I got from my brother, Kevin, years ago, I can choose an animal that can regenerate their limbs, use chakra to speed up the process and I'm good. I haven't made a page for it as of yet, but enough information is right there.

I only really have one instance of Sage Mode, that being the mixture of Phy/Spi/Nat energies (Explicitly) Chaos: http://narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/Chaos_Sage_Mode , adds Dark which makes it completely different, and Elemental http://narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/Jay_Nara#Elemental_Sage_Mode shuts those other two energies down. Which I explain on my main page, as it got too late the night I was doing Chaos. I have them under Sage Mode, because that's what I compare them to. And I don't stack Sage Mode, one after the other. I just know how to continue growing instead of remaining stagnant in one place. I like to take mastery into grandmastery and move on to the next art.

Now, tell me which ability is in conflict with the void list and I'll simply rid myself of it for the duration of the fight.

If they stand behind you, give them Protection.
If they stand besides you, give them Respect.
If they stand against you, SHOW NO MERCY!

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 23, 2016, 02:20:28 AM »

It's more helpful to have pages for these techniques of yours, I am even discussed this with you since I had nothing to go by. I am not trying to hinder anyone, but you have to cross that bridge eventually and make those pages, so saying that I am stomping on your creativity and character's growth is a bit of an understatement, if you ask me.

-Anything that does not have a reasonable explanation within the Naruto/SL lore

Blood Release. I have no problem with it, since I dealt with it from the Sandaime Hokage Gyururu. Your variation on the kekkei genkai is nothing new that I haven't seen.

Devil Release. Reason being is because it is devil powers (Alucard/Dracula) with a twist, which doesn't make any sense in the Naruto realm. From my knowledge, demon powers are a no-go in bijuu matches.

Hiki Toucho. I wouldn't have any problem with had the technique had some sort of pre-described flaw or weakness, you emulate the abilities of any animal, but at what cost? Healing Power nor the Strength of a Hundred Seals have the ability to regenerate a decapitated head. Your immortality has no flaws nor weakness, it is stated that the "souls" are needed to keep you alive, but you have the inability to die. However you can die by Dust Release? I thought you said you couldn't die though? :oops:

Another question, how did you accumulate so much souls? Are they from NPCs or Player-Controlled characters? I can't accept this ability, since if you "magically" had these many souls but no explanation to how you legitimately came to acquire them. Clarify please. (You never even made a page for your "god", so I don't have much information to go by.)

You have three Sage Modes and although you don't stack 'em on top of each other, having three versions of a Sage Mode is straight ludicrous. You don't see anyone else with other different variations of a Sage Mode and not too mention, you have more than three blood line limits to make up for all of that. You have to set a limit, otherwise it will become a problem in the future.

Another problem that I addressed to you, but you never got around to answer me. Why do you consider half a kilometer short-range? Your teleportation explains that this is short-range according to you, but from my perspective that range is a bit excessive.

Some of your eye abilities have no flaws or weaknesses stated, one of these abilities, Amatsu-Mikaboshi is OP. I wouldn't had a problem had you included a canon ocular ability and added Amatsu-Mikaboshi as one of your CT, like I did with Ame-no-Uzume.

I know that you modestly explained to me how you came to acquire Sennika DNA, but I can't accept the fact that you somehow got the DNA and integrated into your system in as little as one post. Some players had fault with this and even brought it up, but it was futile effort to say the least. In all fairness, the only way I'll accept this ability, if I am allowed to do the same as you did in an IC-fashion. I'll acquire the appropriate DNA and integrate it into my body by SDTS, which shouldn't be a problem since the ability is canon.

I can't think of anything else that I want to bring up, but I'll let you know if I find some fault in one of your traits or abilities.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 04:40:34 AM by Camel »

JayJay

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 23, 2016, 06:15:06 AM »

It's more helpful to have pages for these techniques of yours, I am even discussed this with you since I had nothing to go by. I am not trying to hinder anyone, but you have to cross that bridge eventually and make those pages, so saying that I am stomping on your creativity and character's growth is a bit of an understatement, if you ask me.

-Anything that does not have a reasonable explanation within the Naruto/SL lore

Blood Release. I have no problem with it, since I dealt with it from the Sandaime Hokage Gyururu. Your variation on the kekkei genkai is nothing new that I haven't seen. I knew it was accepted that's why I went ahead and sought after it.

Devil Release. Reason being is because it is devil powers (Alucard/Dracula) with a twist, which doesn't make any sense in the Naruto realm. From my knowledge, demon powers are a no-go in bijuu matches. I didn't even think of Alucard when I made Devil Release... well not ability-wise, I did dip for the name though. I connect the use of one's soul through Dan's use of the Spirit--- Technique, Edo Tensei as well as the Human Path's Soul Pulling ability. Seeing as how those were canon, using my soul in such a fashion, doesn't seem so far fetched.

Hiki Toucho. I wouldn't have any problem with had the technique had some sort of pre-described flaw or weakness, you emulate the abilities of any animal, but at what cost? Healing Power nor the Strength of a Hundred Seals have the ability to regenerate a decapitated head. I never said I could regenerate a decapitated head, you just assumed so. Your immortality has no flaws nor weakness, it is stated that the "souls" are needed to keep you alive, but you have the inability to die. The souls repair my own with each use of Devil Release. And I never said I was unable to die. If that was so me and Athos would still be fighting Bocc at this very moment... unless he had chose to use Dust Release to completely vaporize use >.> However you can die by Dust Release? I thought you said you couldn't die though? :oops: This is a one-shot K.O type dying. If I was ever taken seriously and a fight was allowed to be such a serious life-and-death situation, I would see how far I can take my s***. But, since that doesn't seem to be happening anytime soon, I'm not sure. I do know that with the souls, I can use their inert power to regen what's loss. Obviously, without a brain to process any of this s***, I'll be left to my fate. But god forbid I actually go and get the more dangerous Jashin form of immortality. I have no qualms about doing just that and becoming more of a problem.

Another question, how did you accumulate so much souls? Are they from NPCs or Player-Controlled characters? I can't accept this ability, since if you "magically" had these many souls but no explanation to how you legitimately came to acquire them. Clarify please. (You never even made a page for your "god", so I don't have much information to go by.) I've said this so many times since it happened, but I was one of the people that participated in the destruction of the very IC village of Harugakure, so there were no magical obtaining over here. Considering the wiki page for Jashin: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Jashin barely mentions the God, before talking about what Hidan was doing, that's what I did, barely mention the God and then talk about what I was doing with it. Even http://narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/Cult_of_Jashin barely mentioned the God it was devoted for.

You have three Sage Modes and although you don't stack 'em on top of each other, having three versions of a Sage Mode is straight ludicrous. You don't see anyone else with other different variations of a Sage Mode and not too mention, you have more than three blood line limits to make up for all of that. You have to set a limit, otherwise it will become a problem in the future. Again, I don't consider them all Sage Mode. If anything, I consider them skills because I know Sage Mode. In one instance, I'm corrupting it and the other instance I'm making it completely pure. I had already hit my limit and if I was to try to get more I knew I was going to have to sacrifice something in return. Despite the whole thing being completely legitimate through Kabuto, when he infused abilities into himself through the blood of others.

Another problem that I addressed to you, but you never got around to answer me. Why do you consider half a kilometer short-range? Your teleportation explains that this is short-range according to you, but from my perspective that range is a bit excessive. Half a km is 500 meters, that's 0.31 miles. That's nowhere close to a mile and considering the potential for other teleportation techniques to cross thousands of kilometers in comparison, I believe that's pretty short-range.

Some of your eye abilities have no flaws or weaknesses stated, one of these abilities, Amatsu-Mikaboshi is OP. I wouldn't had a problem had you included a canon ocular ability and added Amatsu-Mikaboshi as one of your CT, like I did with Ame-no-Uzume. For Ryujin, I meant to edit that last part out with the blood when I was fighting Bocc. And anybody can do water conversions, I simply made it easier. For Tenjin, it's simply making a storm. Anybody can make storms, hell people can make poisonous storms and storms that can drain your chakra, or even sticky storms. But this regular storm and there's a fuss. Hell, Kumo is nothing but storms, way stronger than what I can produce. Next, Amatsu, that was simply a contract. Hell, the only powerup is akin to opening the First Gate. The other techniques from this God were separate gifts, after nearly dying by the deity's malicious hands.

I know that you modestly explained to me how you came to acquire Sennika DNA, but I can't accept the fact that you somehow got the DNA and integrated into your system in as little as one post. Some players had fault with this and even brought it up, but it was futile effort to say the least. In all fairness, the only way I'll accept this ability, if I am allowed to do the same as you did in an IC-fashion. I'll acquire the appropriate DNA and integrate it into my body by SDTS, which shouldn't be a problem since the ability is canon. I was all too ready to simply collect the spoils and make it a whole little thing, but it was rather clear that he was more than willing to call cheater and pull some weird stupid s***. So doing that felt like my own personal little payback. But if you want to do that, I told you, go right on ahead. Of course, you'll have to get your real body back since you're naught but ash. If you want, I'll stash it away for the fight and even wait a whole nother two weeks to make it stick to my DNA, I don't have a problem with that. Even though they're both canon through, yet again, Kabuto.

I can't think of anything else that I want to bring up, but I'll let you know if I find some fault in one of your traits or abilities. You can look all you want, but it's the skill that makes the fighter, not the abilities he/she possesses. If you're trying so hard to nerf me, you must be really concerned with your own ability to perform. You don't see having any sort of problem with your techniques, attempting to nerf your character in any way. But I guess that's the difference between the two of us. Note: I hadn't used one of these abilities during our little scuffle, so you know I don't need them to perform... I used Flight, Invisibility and Teleportation, but those are nothing and barely use those to begin with.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 23, 2016, 06:53:00 AM »

I should note that I'll be using Taumaster in this fight and will post a list of all his custom techniques in time.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 23, 2016, 08:54:56 AM »

And just because that's how I play him doesn't mean he is >> his knowledge only goes as far as my own, so all it takes is to beat me, which I've been told isn't that hard to do.

How? The jutsu affects me just as well as anyone else, but unlike anyone else, I don't have the ability to step out of my own Deadzones. Like, I didn't understand how something can have a drawback that is bigger than 'it does the same thing to me'. If it was a self-harming fireball, no one would have a problem with it O.o

I am totally talking about the Abyss Seal.
I'm past the Deadzone talk, silly. <<

Also, dearest Jay.... I don't even know where to begin with your listings.. However, don't belittle someone because they have questions about your custom abilities. That's rude and uncalled for.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 23, 2016, 02:13:13 PM »

Oh >> Yeah, my bad. Well, the Abyss Seals aren't meant to exactly be balanced, if we are being honest. Just meant to work like Miroku's powers, as said before << the drawback being the scrolls can also work against me.

I wouldn't mind them being void for this fight.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 02:14:04 PM by Athos »

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 23, 2016, 09:52:15 PM »

Quote from: Jay
I didn't even think of Alucard when I made Devil Release... well not ability-wise, I did dip for the name though. I connect the use of one's soul through Dan's use of the Spirit--- Technique, Edo Tensei as well as the Human Path's Soul Pulling ability. Seeing as how those were canon, using my soul in such a fashion, doesn't seem so far fetched.

I don't know. That is like comparing apples to oranges, since we all know the prerequisites and weaknesses of the mentioned abilities. Human Path requires contact, while the Spirit Techniques allows you to migrate your soul, you still have to account for you body; which can be killed off rather easily in many various ways. You could always take damage in the fight and just pop one of them souls into your body and voila, instantly healed.

I never said I could regenerate a decapitated head, you just assumed so.

Oh yeah? Mind explaining this to me then? An excerpt from your profile on your regeneration ability: Because of the amount of souls he has inside of him, he uses the power of the soul to kick-start the process of regeneration, even if he was to be beheaded.

The souls repair my own with each use of Devil Release. And I never said I was unable to die. If that was so me and Athos would still be fighting Bocc at this very moment... unless he had chose to use Dust Release to completely vaporize use >.> 

This is a one-shot K.O type dying. If I was ever taken seriously and a fight was allowed to be such a serious life-and-death situation, I would see how far I can take my s***. But, since that doesn't seem to be happening anytime soon, I'm not sure. I do know that with the souls, I can use their inert power to regen what's loss. Obviously, without a brain to process any of this s***, I'll be left to my fate. But god forbid I actually go and get the more dangerous Jashin form of immortality. I have no qualms about doing just that and becoming more of a problem.

Dust Release is limited to only a selected pool of individuals, in other words one of those individuals would have to teach you and vice-versa. I don't have Dust Release and the only one that has it here happens to be Athos, but like I mentioned before he was taught.

The whole soul power idea just seems out of the realm of Naruto, to me it's more of a filler type ability like Fury. It's kind of hard these days to use demon empowerment and get taken seriously in a fight, think about it. You have a million souls to burn through, so you're basically are immortal until you use up your last soul.

I've said this so many times since it happened, but I was one of the people that participated in the destruction of the very IC village of Harugakure, so there were no magical obtaining over here. Considering the wiki page for Jashin: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Jashin barely mentions the God, before talking about what Hidan was doing, that's what I did, barely mention the God and then talk about what I was doing with it. Even http://narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/Cult_of_Jashin barely mentioned the God it was devoted for.

Harugakure was more of a fiasco, the leader deleted the clan before anyone could do their own IC RP. I should know this, because I was one of the handful of people on here that was asked to assist the village, but the clan leader deleted the clan and I didn't go through with it.

Funny thing there is a page on Jashin, but the thing is I don't know if anyone acknowledge the former administrator's claim on this.

Again, I don't consider them all Sage Mode. If anything, I consider them skills because I know Sage Mode. In one instance, I'm corrupting it and the other instance I'm making it completely pure. I had already hit my limit and if I was to try to get more I knew I was going to have to sacrifice something in return. Despite the whole thing being completely legitimate through Kabuto, when he infused abilities into himself through the blood of others

Either way you put it, it's three different versions of Sage Mode. If one Sage Mode isn't enough to overwhelm your opponent, you can switch into a different version to better suit the situation. This is well off on what Kabuto did, since he had to be worth of accepting the snakeification, before he was taught the abilities of Snake Sage Mode. I assume during that time, he had already integrated the DNA of the original Sound Five members.

Half a km is 500 meters, that's 0.31 miles. That's nowhere close to a mile and considering the potential for other teleportation techniques to cross thousands of kilometers in comparison, I believe that's pretty short-range.

Alright, let's break that down. 500 meters = 1640.42 feet (Which we can round up to 1641 feet)
A football field is roughly 360 feet long and doing the math, 360/1641 = 4.583 (Your "small range" is about four football fields and a half of one. Which is why I was quick to point off that your math and my math are completely different formulas.)

For Ryujin, I meant to edit that last part out with the blood when I was fighting Bocc. And anybody can do water conversions, I simply made it easier. For Tenjin, it's simply making a storm. Anybody can make storms, hell people can make poisonous storms and storms that can drain your chakra, or even sticky storms. But this regular storm and there's a fuss. Hell, Kumo is nothing but storms, way stronger than what I can produce. Next, Amatsu, that was simply a contract. Hell, the only powerup is akin to opening the First Gate. The other techniques from this God were separate gifts, after nearly dying by the deity's malicious hands.

I have this personal rule of mine, if that technique doesn't have a wikipedia page explaining it that technique in detail or has a brief description on that profile, but no flaws or weakness are stated then it's a no go for me. If you make some changes, like I did on Athos's request then it may be acceptable.

I was all too ready to simply collect the spoils and make it a whole little thing, but it was rather clear that he was more than willing to call cheater and pull some weird stupid s***. So doing that felt like my own personal little payback. But if you want to do that, I told you, go right on ahead. Of course, you'll have to get your real body back since you're naught but ash. If you want, I'll stash it away for the fight and even wait a whole nother two weeks to make it stick to my DNA, I don't have a problem with that. Even though they're both canon through, yet again, Kabuto.

Two wrongs don't make a right. Metagaming and retconning abilities is what it is, which is why I stated that I will do the same like you did and make it magically happen to me. Edo Tensei or not, I can still give myself implants at a cost. ( I don't know if I will do it though, maybe when I get around to the revival.)

You can look all you want, but it's the skill that makes the fighter, not the abilities he/she possesses. If you're trying so hard to nerf me, you must be really concerned with your own ability to perform. You don't see having any sort of problem with your techniques, attempting to nerf your character in any way. But I guess that's the difference between the two of us. Note: I hadn't used one of these abilities during our little scuffle, so you know I don't need them to perform... I used Flight, Invisibility and Teleportation, but those are nothing and barely use those to begin with.

On the contrary, stacked abilities can make that much harder to apply your skill when you have a barrier that can negate chakra or absorb it. Oh, you used a genjutsu on me? I have this ability to not be effected by it and can redirected it at you at the snap of a finger. You're a jinchuuriki, so you think the line must be drawn somewhere, but I guess not.

Within time you're going to turn into another character that is mad with gathering so many abilities stacked into one character, that it'll make you realize that the only person having fun is you. It's a lonely road up there and I firsthand seen what it can do to everyone else, alienation due to being a unreasonable villain.

PS: The difference between you and me is that I don't emulate a lot of characters from different animes and try to combined them together. I just try to make the abilities reasonable within the naruto lore, you on the other hand, I had to pester to make a page for your techniques. Which says something to me, man.

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 23, 2016, 11:03:04 PM »

Oh >> Yeah, my bad. Well, the Abyss Seals aren't meant to exactly be balanced, if we are being honest. Just meant to work like Miroku's powers, as said before << the drawback being the scrolls can also work against me.

I wouldn't mind them being void for this fight.

It would be greatly appreciated if the Abyss Seals are not used in this particular brawl. But that's just my vote on the matter, there are others involved who need to add their input....but it looks like they are combatting each other. Shall we join in on that topic?

JayJay

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 24, 2016, 06:13:40 AM »

Quote from: Camel
*A bunch of words*

While I know I do need to go through my profile and edit what needs to be edited, since I know that they indeed need to be edited, I'm just so mentally tired and could care less about it at the moment. And I'm telling you now, with a calm set of fingers, that you did not... (what was the word you used) pester.. me into making a single page. If anything, you just caused a number to get jumped to the front.

But I'm done. Just tell me, what you want to be voided and I'll make sure that I know what I'm going to do to basically continue to compete in this. If you want me to use one thing of Sage Mode. Say so. If you don't want the regen/soul thing. Say so. If you don't want the custom Tele. Say so. If you don't want Senninka. Say so. They're just options in an arsenal that's always going to continue growing, even if I was to start all over. In all honesty, it wont even matter. Unlike others, I don't rely on one or two or even three things. But if I have to, I'll do what needs to be done. That's all I'm saying on the matter, I'll await your void list on my abilities. I have my fists and I have my speed and while Athos (My sensei, who can teach me whatever it is that he wants, from all the knowledge he accumulated) is still the better fighter between us, I know that it's all I need. I understand why he doesn't use ninjutsu as much now.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 09:33:43 PM by JayJay »

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: December 30, 2016, 05:23:22 AM »

Projected start date boys?

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: December 30, 2016, 05:48:00 AM »

It would be greatly appreciated if the Abyss Seals are not used in this particular brawl. But that's just my vote on the matter, there are others involved who need to add their input....but it looks like they are combatting each other. Shall we join in on that topic?

I dunno, Dart my boy;

Quote from: Camel
*A bunch of words*

While I know I do need to go through my profile and edit what needs to be edited, since I know that they indeed need to be edited, I'm just so mentally tired and could care less about it at the moment. And I'm telling you now, with a calm set of fingers, that you did not... (what was the word you used) pester.. me into making a single page. If anything, you just caused a number to get jumped to the front.

But I'm done. Just tell me, what you want to be voided and I'll make sure that I know what I'm going to do to basically continue to compete in this. If you want me to use one thing of Sage Mode. Say so. If you don't want the regen/soul thing. Say so. If you don't want the custom Tele. Say so. If you don't want Senninka. Say so. They're just options in an arsenal that's always going to continue growing, even if I was to start all over. In all honesty, it wont even matter. Unlike others, I don't rely on one or two or even three things. But if I have to, I'll do what needs to be done. That's all I'm saying on the matter, I'll await your void list on my abilities. I have my fists and I have my speed and while Athos (My sensei, who can teach me whatever it is that he wants, from all the knowledge he accumulated) is still the better fighter between us, I know that it's all I need. I understand why he doesn't use ninjutsu as much now.

It kinda seems like Jay is just waiting for Kamui at this point, and I don't really have any voids for Jay. I mean, like he says, I just kinda punch things most of the time. And as far as I'm concerned, Kamui and I, and you and I, have both talked about voids. And the same with Jay, as far as voids go. So unless I'm missing someone, I mean besides Shadow(whose voids I'm also not worried about since I knew Tau back in the day), I already have all my voids settled.

-------------

I have my fists and I have my speed and while Athos (My sensei, who can teach me whatever it is that he wants, from all the knowledge he accumulated) is still the better fighter between us, I know that it's all I need. I understand why he doesn't use ninjutsu as much now.

Awwwwhhhhh, I love you too Jay <3

Projected start date boys?

At this point, depends on a few other people but from the looks of it, we will probably get cracking after the New Years. Unless we wrap up all the voids between now and tomorrow and get started before most people go out on New Year's Eve o.o

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: December 30, 2016, 08:48:59 AM »

Ehh, the list is way too long to begin "negotiations" with Jay of what I don't agree with. So, I'll just avoid most of as I can.

I'm just ready to get this rolling!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 21 queries.