Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: Gifting Biju (discussion)  (Read 2699 times)

Eric

• View Profile
Gifting Biju (discussion)
« on: February 24, 2017, 02:24:37 AM »

It's been brought up before, search for it in the search bar and you'll find at least 2 threads that directly pertain to it. Thoughts on biju gifting?

I think that the gifted biju should have a truncated grace period of 3 days (in case it is gifted after the grace period), and that biju may only be gifted when there are no active matches (both OOC and no RP fights going on that involve the jinchurikii or beast master).
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Timothy

• View Profile
    • Shinobi Legends Biography
Re: Gifting Biju (discussion)
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2017, 02:26:51 AM »

Depends on the circumstance/if the bijuu is specifically involved in challenge. Though I can see why this might become an issue/need to be discussed.
Every life has meaning, never lose sight of that.

Nekomaru

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2017, 02:27:48 AM »

I think the one who has the Bijuu gifted to them would gain the same amount of time that would be left of the gifter had. So if Billy had Kurama for 10 days into the grace period then Jake when he got the Bijuu as a gift would only have 4 days. But if the person is gifted after the grace I do believe the 3 day grace period should be a thing.
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift that is why it's called the present.

-Master Oogway

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2017, 02:29:04 AM »

I think the one who has the Bijuu gifted to them would gain the same amount of time that would be left of the gifter had. So if Billy had Kurama for 10 days into the grace period then Jake when he got the Bijuu as a gift would only have 4 days. But if the person is gifted after the grace I do believe the 3 day grace period should be a thing.

I like this idea actually.
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Iburi Ray

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2017, 02:42:53 AM »

+1
“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all."

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2017, 03:06:25 AM »

+1
+1

Timothy

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2017, 03:47:45 AM »

Of course, the shortened grace period should come with the usual can't be challenged for so long after successfully defending themselves once type deal.

Vail

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2017, 01:42:36 PM »

+1
+1

+2

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2017, 02:15:35 PM »

+1
+1

+2

+ 65
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2017, 04:45:04 PM »

+1
+1

+2

+ 65

+69

Timothy

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2017, 10:32:47 PM »

Question, what if say the person doing the gifting no longer has a grace period for over say a month, doesn't get a challenger and then gives it to someone else via one who holds the beast for example, a summoning contract but not as a host? Or a host who indeed no longer has the desire to hold it, but has indeed defended his title successfully for some time?

I think a grace period should still be given to those gifted by someone who's successfully defended it for some time/doesn't have a challenger list at the time being. As the intended abuse of the grace period/gifting loop hole would ultimately be moot at that point.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 10:34:19 PM by Timothy »

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2017, 05:38:24 AM »

Before making a vote thread on this, I want to clarify what the options would be. We have:

~ Grace period will not be altered for the reciever of a gifted biju if there is any grace period remaining. If outside grace period, 3 days grace will be given.

~ Grace period will not be altered for the reciever of a gifted biju if there is any grace period remaining. If outside grace period, no mercy, no grace given.

~ A new grace period is given to the reciever of the gifted biju.

~A grace period extension is given only if the gifter has successfully defended the tailed beast at least once since acquiring the biju.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Timothy

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2017, 05:44:40 AM »

Before making a vote thread on this, I want to clarify what the options would be. We have:

~ Grace period will not be altered for the reciever of a gifted biju if there is any grace period remaining. If outside grace period, 3 days grace will be given.

~ Grace period will not be altered for the reciever of a gifted biju if there is any grace period remaining. If outside grace period, no mercy, no grace given.

~ A new grace period is given to the reciever of the gifted biju.

~A grace period extension is given only if the gifter has successfully defended the tailed beast at least once since acquiring the biju.

I'm in favor for the final option obviously

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 16 queries.