Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: i need ideas...  (Read 2942 times)

anbumiko

i need ideas...
« on: August 30, 2006, 12:49:17 AM »

me and my friend itotaishou need some ideas for our club at school (videogame club) this is our second year hosting it so any ideas would be helpful like which games to bring, and what kind of tournament we should have, and we are thinking of fundraising, which we cant sell any food related options (obese) for a trip to a amusement park. any help would be great  :D

ItoTaishou

Re: i need ideas...
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2006, 06:06:11 AM »

i see you................
ahhhhhhhhhh
man its been awhile since ijoined a forum ^^ fun!

HyuugaNeji

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2006, 08:16:30 AM »

Of Coarse theres Naruto, my personal Favorite Fight Night Round Three. You could do sports such as Madden <-- is a crowd favorite.

Baluski

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2006, 05:44:18 PM »

i see you................
ahhhhhhhhhh
man its been awhile since ijoined a forum ^^ fun!

Welcome! One tip though, try and stay on topic please and give your posts some content, not just, "I agree with so and so" like many posters seem to do.

On topic: Halo is always a favorite of the crowd, but I'd say bring back the old school. Street Fighter 2 Turbo, Mortal Kombat 2, Killer Instinct, and many other great titles are always a good choice.
Everytime a thread is locked, a penguin dies.

Obey the moderator!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

dude no.1

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2006, 06:24:13 PM »

super smash bros. melee is real fun when their are 4 people. Theirs a good variety of players to use and has stayed in the top 10 gamecube games since 2002. Plus its real fun when you get invisibility cloak and start going right behind the enemy with mewtwo and continuously beat the sh*t out an enemy with the shadow ball. :twisted:

HatakeSakumo

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2006, 07:38:44 PM »

super smash bros. melee is real fun when their are 4 people. Theirs a good variety of players to use and has stayed in the top 10 gamecube games since 2002. Plus its real fun when you get invisibility cloak and start going right behind the enemy with mewtwo and continuously beat the sh*t out an enemy with the shadow ball. :twisted:

SUPER SMASH BROS MELEE IS A MUST HAVE FOR ANY VIDEO GAME TOURNEY!!! LINK AND I WILL BEAT YOU INTO THE GROUND!!! MEWTWO OR NOT!!!  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Anyway...SSBM, Counter-Strike(If you plan on having PC games), PGR3, Halo 2 isn't a bad choice  :), Madden 07, Gran Turismo maybe, and some other good ones..

KEEP IN MIND ONE THING...If this is a school fund-raiser...CHANCES ARE...You will not be able to play Mature rated games...

On topic: Halo is always a favorite of the crowd, but I'd say bring back the old school. Street Fighter 2 Turbo, Mortal Kombat 2, Killer Instinct, and many other great titles are always a good choice.

Means no Mortal Combat or Killer Instinct Baluski...

OH BUT!! I do recommend Soul Calibur!!! Either 2 if you have GC or Xbox...and SC3 if you have a PS2!!!
For Xbox, get Dead or Alive 4(is 5 out?) or you can get Rumble Roses XX...I'm sure everyone at school will love Reiko  :D :D :D

AND!!! If you can manage to get your hands on one of these babies..Then you definetly should!!!

Initial D Arcade Stage 3!! The arcade machine..not the crap PS2 or PSP game..  :P

Hope this is good advice/suggestions...Remember..Chances are low for Mature rated games..  :cry:
« Last Edit: August 30, 2006, 07:39:08 PM by HatakeSakumo »

dude no.1

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2006, 07:46:27 PM »

if only we can fight..

back on topic, star fox assault is also a real nice multi player. you can have a freind jump on your ships wing so that he can have a safe shooting position, or you can betray your team mate and put a motion sensor on his ship or tank.

Baluski

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2006, 07:59:16 PM »

Means no Mortal Combat or Killer Instinct Baluski...

Then there's always Mortal Kombat 1...without the blood code! And street fighter still works, as would Killer Instinct for SNES. If the game isn't GTA then I doubt they'd even care. Also you could go with Tekken 2 or 3 for playstation.
Everytime a thread is locked, a penguin dies.

Obey the moderator!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

Demonic Sanoci

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2006, 08:08:39 PM »

SC3 is a great choice trust me its a great game for a touranment , because I played in a tournament at AnimeNorth 06.

Dead or Alive 4 or 5 also great if looking for a good game to play.

WWE Raw vs Smackdown 06 could be inluded since its entertaining.

klaymank

• RUN PAC MAN RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2006, 09:00:04 PM »

i play classic games every now and then
I'm like the Doctor. I'm always bouncing around time and space.

Demonic Sanoci

« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2006, 09:08:26 PM »

If you mean Streetfight then so do I .

klaymank

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2006, 09:09:45 PM »

yep and i also play super smash bros for n64

Demonic Sanoci

« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2006, 09:11:51 PM »

Good times , Good times. Hmm still thinking about a Scary Video Game day , but since games thinking like Resident Evil 4 , and Silent Hill 3 or 4 wouldn't happen , because they are rated M.

klaymank

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2006, 09:13:52 PM »

i love resident evil

Demonic Sanoci

« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2006, 09:21:21 PM »

Getting RE4 very soon , so see how that goes , because beaten the other ones.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 20 queries.