Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Genins and chunnin nothing  (Read 3869 times)

Baluski

• View Profile
Re: Genins and chunnin nothing
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2006, 06:03:04 PM »

Why is it that u have to be jounin to get everything i understand academy stutents but why not genins and chunin i thought rank didnt depend on how strong u wore

Sounds like your complaining about the things that a Jounin can attain that lower ranks cannot. Keep in mind, at Genin you can build a tree house and at Chuunin you can build a cityhouse. It seems quite balanced in my mind. ;)
Everytime a thread is locked, a penguin dies.

Obey the moderator!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

anbumiko

« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2006, 06:09:24 PM »

Why is it that u have to be jounin to get everything i understand academy stutents but why not genins and chunin i thought rank didnt depend on how strong u wore

Sounds like your complaining about the things that a Jounin can attain that lower ranks cannot. Keep in mind, at Genin you can build a tree house and at Chuunin you can build a cityhouse. It seems quite balanced in my mind. ;)

baluski has a really good point and view xD

XshadowXwithinX

« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2006, 07:30:53 PM »

you guys in higher rank sounds really intimidating  :D

but just keep your hopes up and never give up...

relentlessly...you big guys pick your own size lol...mostly Geniin and up kills me and losing my experience and you know what...that sux...(double that and a half) :o

Ichabod12

« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2006, 12:11:28 AM »

When I was an AS it took around 50 game days to get to genin. I got alot higher up faster with kyuubi, but nevertheless I know WAY more than when I didn't have Kyuubi. I get a DK per 6 game days roughly now. When I was chunnin lots of jounin killed me, as well as acads (for some reason). Now I can beat other jounins that have 2-3 DK's plus over me with a little luck.

dude no.1

« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2006, 02:52:19 AM »

think of i this way, do you think sasuke(not curse seal) before chuunin can beat kurenai, i dont think so, do you think sasuke can join akatsuki, do you think naruto or sakura can survive the curse seal, well naruto can but he has the kyuubi.

LeafToad

« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2006, 03:05:49 AM »

I find it weird that no matter what account I'm on, or how experienced I am in the game, while being an Academy Student, it takes about 40 - 50 days to get to Genin, but after Genin, it only takes me about a week to get another Oro kill.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2006, 03:06:29 AM by LeafToad »

narutokunninja

« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2006, 03:59:24 AM »

Yes i believe sasuke can beat kurrenei yes he could join akatakshi if his brother let him sakura could survive because her love for sasuke would keep him alive and naruto would be able to survive of course

dude no.1

« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2006, 04:06:36 AM »

Those are all ridiculous.

narutokunninja

« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2006, 04:08:35 AM »

My bad i meant keep her alive

tehbeastjeffsays

« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2006, 04:19:20 AM »

I agree with dude, those are all ridiculious and hard to understand. Even after your correction.

narutokunninja

« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2006, 04:23:46 AM »

Go look through the topic and find a reply saying do u think they could do this then maybe u will understand
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 21 queries.