Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Genins and chunnin nothing  (Read 3885 times)

narutokunninja

Genins and chunnin nothing
« on: September 19, 2006, 03:30:25 AM »

Why is it that u have to be jounin to get everything i understand academy stutents but why not genins and chunin i thought rank didnt depend on how strong u wore

SinHarvest

Re: Genins and chunnin nothing
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2006, 03:36:06 AM »

Because this game rewards patience and virtue

anbumiko

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2006, 03:37:03 AM »

Why is it that u have to be jounin to get everything i understand academy stutents but why not genins and chunin i thought rank didnt depend on how strong u wore

actually it kinda does, it doesnt matter if your a academystudent -jounin but if you fight a hunternin or a sannin then yes it matters alot
they have hi health and most likely cant be beaten, not even a jounin

LeafToad

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2006, 03:38:53 AM »

It actually does depend on what rank you are on how strong you are. When you're a Genin and Chuunin or even an Academy student, you work harder to become stronger, and once you reach Jounin in a way you have proven that you are strong by lasting that long in the game and ranking up, so that is why most good things are for higher ranks. Even for Jounin, there are still things we have yet to achieve, as for me, I'm a Hunter Nin, trying to reach Sannin so I can see Hoshi Gakure. We all want to become stronger, simple as that.

Shinobi

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2006, 03:40:38 AM »

Because this game rewards patience and virtue
He's right, it just takes time.you can't get all of the good things too early, you have to devote some time to it.

narutokunninja

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2006, 03:43:33 AM »

But still u act like we are so weak i mean u have to stay at that rank until your next four dks i hate that

LeafToad

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2006, 03:44:48 AM »

But still u act like we are so weak i mean u have to stay at that rank until your next four dks i hate that
In a way, aren't Academy Students weak compared to Jounin? Wouldn't take it so personal...because soon you will be strong too, because we all started out as Academy Students, we've all been through it.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2006, 03:46:12 AM by LeafToad »

anbumiko

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2006, 03:46:33 AM »

Not all of us act as if Acads are weak...just the ones that become arrogant with power. :D

a quote from rorouni kenshin" if you weak you die, and if your strong you live"

SinHarvest

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2006, 03:47:53 AM »

Not all of us act as if Acads are weak...just the ones that become arrogant with power. :D

a quote from rorouni kenshin" if you weak you die, and if your strong you live"
I agree, I have about the same Hp an academy student has at level 15 at level 1, But I dont brag about, I sit back and wait for one to attack

narutokunninja

« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2006, 03:54:22 AM »

Um for the record im not a academy student im a genin with three dks going chunnin sinharvest should know me genin naruto eva

SinHarvest

« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2006, 03:56:46 AM »

Um for the record im not a academy student im a genin with three dks going chunnin sinharvest should know me genin naruto eva
Ahhhh, Naruto eva, how ya doing, Anywayz back on topic. It just gets frustarting to hear A.S's Complain

Lebis

• Ya'll ever see a Vyloria around? Probs me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2006, 04:01:58 AM »

Sure it's hard with all the other Chuunin - attacking you, however, you just have to suck it up and deal with it. It's life. Lifes tough. Things happen. Get over it.

Sounds a bit harsh, but it's what needs to be done.
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

narutokunninja

« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2006, 04:04:24 AM »

Yea im doing alright i was just asking but then i thought of something

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2006, 10:29:35 AM »

Sure it's hard with all the other Chuunin - attacking you, however, you just have to suck it up and deal with it. It's life. Lifes tough. Things happen. Get over it.

Sounds a bit harsh, but it's what needs to be done.
Listen to the hell spawn...she knows what she talking about.
Life of a Acad is tough we know but that doesnt mean you can whine and say its too tough and call it quits then and there.
You gotta keep your hopes up and know you'll get stronger soon.
Patience is a Virtue.

SnowLeoHitori

« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2006, 10:54:21 AM »

Academy Student-Chunnin

I this period should about learning the game throughoutly and to strenghten yourself...
When you reach Jounin, you should have enough experience(not the in-game one) to gain what ever being a Jounin bring...
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.081 seconds with 19 queries.