Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: If You Had To Change Clans  (Read 5423 times)

dude no.1

Re: If You Had To Change Clans
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2006, 08:49:54 PM »

That ass Jeff screwed with the wrong clan , since <war> in which I'm part of gonna hunt him down. :evil:
I doubt you have a chance at beating him >.>

Demonic Sanoci

« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2006, 12:03:48 AM »

That ass Jeff screwed with the wrong clan , since <war> in which I'm part of gonna hunt him down. :evil:

I may not , but two members of <war> are Kage lvl.

dude no.1

« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2006, 01:45:22 AM »

O_O jeff, is the same rank as the 2 strongest members in your clan. So guess is up to them.

HatakeSakumo

« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2006, 08:54:25 AM »

O_O jeff, is the same rank as the 2 strongest members in your clan. So guess is up to them.

Maybe, maybe not...I've defeated both leaders of the War clan myself....and jeff has managed to beat me a few times... so my bet goes to jeff on that fight...

You may be able to come close to Kaervek, but have you forgotten the last time you tried to attack me already?  :twisted: Still, congrats on your almost kill, that's commendable.  :)

Thank you Baluski... :) I'm just unlucky when it comes to you :P
I got Kaervek down to about 110 HP...You should know what his max HP is though.. ;)

Level: 3
Start of round:
The Notorious Lord Kaervek's Hitpoints: 124
YOUR Hitpoints: 11
You hit The Notorious Lord Kaervek for 15 points of damage!
You try to hit The Notorious Lord Kaervek but are RIPOSTED for 6 points of damage!
The Notorious Lord Kaervek tries to hit you but you RIPOSTE for 9 points of damage!
The Notorious Lord Kaervek hits you for 23 points of damage!
The gods have restored all suspended enhancements.

You have been slain by The Notorious Lord Kaervek!!!
All gold on hand has been lost!
10% of experience has been lost!
You may begin fighting again tomorrow.

I was down 100 HP below his when the fight started...if I had matched his HP, my bio would be quite different :)

SnowLeoHitori

« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2006, 03:17:28 PM »

Maybe, maybe not...I've defeated both leaders of the War clan myself....and jeff has managed to beat me a few times... so my bet goes to jeff on that fight...

neh ... so you're siding jeff?

dude no.1

« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2006, 09:27:28 PM »

He never said that, he said that jeff has a better chance against your whole clan, Im guessing thats the reason why he keeps sleeping in the feilds of rice feild. ;)

HatakeSakumo

« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2006, 06:10:26 AM »

He never said that, he said that jeff has a better chance against your whole clan, Im guessing thats the reason why he keeps sleeping in the feilds of rice feild. ;)

Correct..I don't like what jeff did and I've said that to him...

However I must acknowledge that jeff is probably stronger than the leaders of the war clan...

While I think jeff would win, I'd root for sixmyean and Tsuki.. :P

*bets $1000 gold on tehbeastjeffsays and roots for sixmyean and Tsuki..  :roll: *
« Last Edit: September 30, 2006, 06:11:11 AM by HatakeSakumo »

Samantha

« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2006, 08:37:15 PM »

Do you think it makes any sense for a person who has a kyuubi, rather from gems or donations, to use the mount in the battle arena?  I just want your honest opinion.  We all know that they have the right to do what they want with their mount, but does it seem right to you in general? 

As for my opinion, I see a mount as an aide or support to help me level up and get my Oro kill faster.  When I think of the battle arena, I think of trying to find the right mix of turns I should use in leveling up and slowly moving up the battle arena rankings.  Not, having a person jump up 800 points in one gameday by using a kyuubi.  *I'm not even close to the top of the battle arena's, but I can go to the veterans lounge*  :D
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.079 seconds with 18 queries.