Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Which Came First?  (Read 9289 times)

SnowLeoHitori

Re: Which Came First?
« Reply #45 on: March 01, 2007, 06:09:59 PM »

... you guys must be bored to actually discuss something like this so seriously XD

god came first ;)

Darkwind

« Reply #46 on: March 01, 2007, 09:55:57 PM »

Everyone here is funny,  I mean if your are religious you believe CHICKEN, if evolution is your belief then egg.

Sun, Moon, things crashing into the earth, is hilarious.  If a part of the Earth broke off and became the moon, then why is it round.   For that matter, why are all the planets and moons and sun round.  Did you know that the earth is the closest thing to a perfect sphere(by percentages)

editted religion=chicken not egg
« Last Edit: March 06, 2007, 01:19:25 AM by Darkwind »

Abysss

« Reply #47 on: March 01, 2007, 10:49:15 PM »

Everyone here is funny,  I mean if your are religious you believe egg, if evolution is your belief then egg.

Sun, Moon, things crashing into the earth, is hilarious.  If a part of the Earth broke off and became the moon, then why is it round.   For that matter, why are all the planets and moons and sun round.  Did you know that the earth is the closest thing to a perfect sphere(by percentages)

Who asked you? :evil: lol

RAIKIRI

« Reply #48 on: March 02, 2007, 12:37:02 AM »

Everyone here is funny,  I mean if your are religious you believe egg, if evolution is your belief then egg.

Sun, Moon, things crashing into the earth, is hilarious.  If a part of the Earth broke off and became the moon, then why is it round.   For that matter, why are all the planets and moons and sun round.  Did you know that the earth is the closest thing to a perfect sphere(by percentages)

:smt043 :crazy2:

According to your reasoning, all planets shouldnt be round then. If the moon didnt break off the Earth, then how'd it form? comets? comets aren't round... I'd like to hear YOUR explanation.

:smt018

not a theory, there is nothing to suggest that, due to the fact that there is no proof that the brach even held its head up enough to have those tissues and organs to stop the fatal consequences that are caused by its circulatory system, and even if the brach did, what evolved into the Brach?

Edit: typo

You get a smite from me ... >.< lol, jk

What have you againest the giraffe, and barch? i like the giraffe.. Look, sometimes there are miracles, that no one can prove. Evolution is very abstract, you never know what will happen.

The brach probably evolved from one of the long necked sharks in the ocean, according to you little blockage thing in the brain, it probably developed taht first, then its neck grew to catch fish better, then it came on land, grew even longer neck to eat plants.

It is possible, i believe evolution to be gradual. the neck and everythign can gradually form, therefore giving teh body time to adjust.

If you believe in punctuated equbrilum ( sp.) that makes sense too. The neck grew, at the same time, the body developed ways for this new adaptiaon to work.

However you look at it, evolution worked on giraffes

Even if you wish to argue, what are you going to say? Someone felt like creating nothing but giraffes?

I mean there is proof of evolutionn in other animals, and proof of how they were alive in the first place. Your telling me Somone felt like creating a bunch of giraffes and nothing else.  ;)

sushigewd2.0

« Reply #49 on: March 02, 2007, 03:41:37 AM »

You can believe in God and evolution at the same time......
Nobody said that God didnt create evolution......
Science is the only legit argument.....

Yau

« Reply #50 on: March 02, 2007, 03:59:19 AM »

Again, it's the egg.
Non-chicken, non-chicken, non-chicken... over many many many years genetic changes occurred (evolution) to the point where a non-chicken laid an egg with the characteristics today that would let us call it a chicken. No genie came and poofed a chicken out of thin air. O_o And to be considered a chicken by our standards it would have had to have hatched! ~ Yes, the simple explanation of evolution. But it gets the point across, no?

Beirgo

« Reply #51 on: March 02, 2007, 06:25:40 AM »

Sun, Moon, things crashing into the earth, is hilarious.  If a part of the Earth broke off and became the moon, then why is it round.   For that matter, why are all the planets and moons and sun round.  Did you know that the earth is the closest thing to a perfect sphere(by percentages)

Well I have an explanation for that, objects in space are round if they are big enough due to gravity pulling them into a sphere. If they arent big enough, they dont have enough of a gravitational pull to accomplish that, so they have irregular shapes like some of the milky way's planet's moons.

You can believe in God and evolution at the same time......
Nobody said that God didnt create evolution......
Science is the only legit argument.....

I kind of believe this, true I believe in God, and that he created the world, but he probably was creative enough to allow animals to change somewhat allowing for more variety in species. Metaphorically speaking, like an artist painting a picture until he was done, then allowing the picture starts painting itself.

RAIKIRI

« Reply #52 on: March 03, 2007, 12:27:00 AM »

Yes, i dont understand why people think God and Evolution can't go hand in hand.

Its quite simple really

lilMONSTER

« Reply #53 on: March 03, 2007, 09:26:25 AM »

the chicken produces more eggs than an egg produces a chicken...
so, chicken comes first...

Darkwind

« Reply #54 on: March 06, 2007, 01:24:36 AM »

LMAO, if gravity is the answer to why planets are round, then why isn't everything round?  Same concept applies there. 

On another note, evolution and religion can mix, it is just what started it all.  Bible says chicken, evolution says egg, but dominion over the animals doesn't say either.   :twisted:

But if a piece broke off of the Earth, then what is to stop a piece from breaking off of the moon and rotating about it.

Another thing, why do solar systems look like atoms?  Maybe because God made it that way.

if the big bang theory says that there are ten dimensions what are the other 6?

RAIKIRI

« Reply #55 on: March 06, 2007, 01:33:29 AM »

maybe because there arent a huge deluge of comets strikign the moon repedetly over a long period of time and endignt he deluge with a HUGE comet?  ;)

think of that?

Beirgo

« Reply #56 on: March 06, 2007, 05:10:17 AM »

the reason everything isnt round is because it takes alot of mass to cause the gravitational pull to make it that way. look it up.

and elaborating on darkwinds post:

On another note, evolution and religion can mix, it is just what started it all.  Bible says chicken, evolution says egg, but dominion over the animals doesn't say either.   :twisted:

creationism and evolution cannot go together if you are an evolutionist that will not budge. the way that the bible states that the world was created in a different order than evolution states. After the creation of the world, you can begin to put the two together, but not before, plus if you are a creationist you believe that God created the world anyway.

Edit: fixed some errors
« Last Edit: March 06, 2007, 05:15:03 AM by Beirgo »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 19 queries.