Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Permanent Jutsu ideas  (Read 3518 times)

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
Re: Permanent Jutsu ideas
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2008, 02:21:39 AM »

Has been explain clearly, if you want to have multiple specialties, be my guest & switch your specialty at the training ground in between levels. Yes, you will not be able to master all those specialty that way & that's the point, no master of the elements shinobi.

If you want to master all the specialties, stay at level 15. Don't kill Orochimaru. Level up your specialty through items & forest events until you master it. Then switch to a new specialty & repeat until you have mastered all specialties.

I have 600+ chakra & has fully mastered  8 out of 10 specialties (specialties at level 70-100) before the stats requirment update.

BugWarrior

« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2008, 02:30:45 AM »

Yep, Gyururu has a point there.  Everything is already setup right now.  The option to stockpile chakra and jutsus are available to sitters.  Anything else wouldn't benefit those that level.  We have the option of adding to wisdom @12 for an extra use. 

kirasu

« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2008, 02:42:32 AM »

fair enough, we'll end this topic here.

Duelist

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2008, 02:49:18 AM »

Yup, Just one correction, its 12 Intelligence = 1 Chakra Point

Sorry, I just didn't want anyone to get confused

sevilon

« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2008, 08:08:57 AM »

actually, if neji is willing to take a few moments to read this, i might have an idea to allow this idea to have slight potential.  how about it takes 3 oro points to get one added specialty point only if you use that specialty itself, if you use a different specialty than that you spent the point on, you get nothing, except for the starting for the new specialty

example: 6 oro points went to hyouton ninjutsu to allow starting level 3 hyouton ninjutsu.  this person does not decide to use hyouton, but goes with katon instead.  those points that went to hyouton do nothing now, and wont do anything even if they switch to it later.  and if they go back to it after they went with katon, they dont get the points spent on it then anyway

*notes that the italicized part can be taken out if necessary

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2008, 11:06:31 AM »

Different approach but same bad result, probably worse. Invest enough points and you get to start at level 1 with level 15-23 jutsu. Players will be getting Oro kills faster than you can say "Orochimaru".
« Last Edit: March 09, 2008, 01:04:12 PM by Gyu~ru~ru »

Itachii

« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2008, 12:31:43 PM »

Can anyone even say orochimaru  ;)

Can we lock this up, i think it has been shot down...
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 20 queries.