Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Heide ho!  (Read 2982 times)

Masane

• View Profile
Re: Heide ho!
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2015, 02:28:27 AM »

Yeah. I'm sure that's it. Your silly insults are proof that you just got owned. If that is your only retort I'm done here.

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Keito Uzumaki

• "Your opinion means very little to me."
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2015, 02:31:44 AM »

Seemed fitting. Only way to stop your nonsense is with nonsense.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2015, 02:33:55 AM »

Haha you are still wrong s....... Whatever, guy.

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2015, 02:51:33 AM »

This topic has basically turned into yet another spam thread for arguments. Fantastic.

Just join fight club when things are ironed out. It's going to be an environment centered around friendly zone fighting (Hopefully) and people can build off one another, so they can better themselves and those around them. Give it a week or two and you can duke it out to your hearts content.
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2015, 02:53:56 AM »

Admirable to start a topic to resolve an "issue." =)
I seem to be in the minority in that opinion.

Not a good idea to deviate from the topic with insults.
Don't post here if you have nothing beneficial to add, quite simple. :)

Also, send me a message if problems persist.
I will find members who will be more than happy to assist here. =)

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2015, 03:06:39 AM »

It deviated. Quickly. I shouldn't have gone and done something else, considering how quickly that went downhill.  :cry:
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2015, 05:55:50 AM »

I could have sworn this thread was started to improve future rp not dwell on past.

Anyways. I have no problem helping someone out I'd they feel help is needed. No one is perfect and we shouldn't forget that. I am not perfect myself but I do think I am good at judging fights so I have no issue with doing this 2vs2.

I just want to be clear I'm not doing this to OOC fight. I have no problem with debating an issue but we can do it kindly no doubt. So as long as you don't plan to try to get but hue if I disagree with you on something then I'm all good.

I mean after all I was one of the few who could rp with Boc and get alon with him just fine. Cause I never aimed to hold his saris against him and judge him on past events.

Plus. I can't really pass up a tag team chance with Eric. I mean we are like Konoha's eldest duo or something like that. Lol.

I think maybe we should do a charcter nerf of our selves though. Make it more fun and interesting. Instead of throwing big jutsu around make it to we're you have to plan combos as a team and such with weaker jutsu. Something Eric and I specialize in I think....

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2015, 06:02:30 AM »

this sounds interesting, What did you have in mind as far as the self nerfs?

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2015, 06:24:09 AM »

this sounds interesting, What did you have in mind as far as the self nerfs?

Well, I cannot speak for Kirk, but I am usually the last or the first to negotiate in that manner; if we were to take away space-time ninjutsu, then while I'd be in decent shape yet still, taking away the entire shadow imitation class would require me to want to similarly strip down the main abilities of my opposition.

If I were stripped down to canon shadow imitation, plus summoning technique, plus canon elemental techniques, then I would expect no Kamui spam (preferably none at all really), no rinnegan, and no Hashirama level wood release from the Ichi I fought in the biju match (it is no doubt a different one now so I'm not too sure).

I think we would each have to have our own personalized list of things that we would part with, since I know that my character is significantly weaker without all my custom shadow imitation techniques.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2015, 06:42:24 AM »

Well a big nerf for the both of us would be no Biju's in the fight, at least I see it as a big nerf on the character, i'm not sure how you see it.

Since my character reboot I'm a Hyuuga sage, So you don't have to worry about Kamui from me, or wood, and no rinnegan. I'd be willing to part with Sage mode if you would be, as well as Kuchiyose if you would be, I'm also open to completely Taijutsu fights, and pretty much anything else in between
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.117 seconds with 22 queries.