Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Question.  (Read 4098 times)

Rusaku

• View Profile
Re: Question.
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2015, 07:56:32 AM »

But then again, doesn't Kurama use Natural energy or some stuffing to make those cloaks and stuff that Naruto slaps onto everyone? I could be COMPLETELY wrong but I thought it was something like that.

Someone's gotta look through Naruto and see any instances where Bijuu chakra has been absorbed. I would, but I honestly don't care enough (at all lol) about silly little things like this.
I always felt that senjutsu chakra was molded in a way where it's safe to be used without worry about natural 'transformations'. Like, Natural Chakra produces Senjutsu jutsus, but it's not the same thing as natural chakra. Just like how crude oil produces gasoline, but gasoline's not like crude oil. (terrible analogy, but I'm tired)

Nagato absorbed a barrel full of Biju chakra with Preta path, as did Samehada.
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2015, 08:52:52 AM »

Just as a refresher, there are three components here that we're talking about when it comes to Senjutsu Chakra.

Physical energy
Spiritual energy
Natural energy

Anybody can merge physical and spiritual for normal chakra. But it takes someone with a large amount of chakra and a strong body to add natural energy into the mix of the other two, creating Senjutsu Chakra.

The Tailed Beasts make their special Tailed Beast Chakra from Natural Energy alone. If we want to get technical here, they are literally just pure chakra. So much, that they have physical form. The reason being, is because of their attributes of once being a part of the fusion that was Kaguya and the Shinju, which was the Ten Tails. And as Kurama stated, it is impossible to accurately measure the amount of power it has, because Naruto would feel nothing but the Natural Energy of the entire world being drawn in it's form.

Now this last bit shows that Tailed Beasts can turn Natural Energy into something that is safe for others to absorb.

Uchiha Madara

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2015, 01:45:54 PM »

No Tailed Beasts has gathered Natural Energy to replenish their own reserves. The remerging all Tailed Beasts change the nature of their chakra. They also are not pure chakra, they can eat, produce bodily liquids, have bones, etc. Banbutsu Sōzō gave them physical bodies through imagination (Yin Chakra), and breathed life into them (Yang Chakra). The only time they revert to pure chakra is when they are being sealed or are unsealed for the first few seconds.

The Ten Tails has shown its own unique abilities, sharing only the Tailed Beast Ball and Shockwave with the rest of the Bijuu. It cannot sense negative emotion like Kurama, produce ink like Gyuki, form wings like Chomei, make corrosive alkali like Saiken, use Boil Release like Kokuo, Lava Release like Son, fireballs like Matatabi, or Magnet Release like Shukaku.

In return, the Tailed Beasts do not share the special connection to Natural Energy like the Ten Tails, cannot use Wood Release, Rinne Sharingan, Truth Seeking Balls, etc.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2015, 02:11:25 PM »

Almost. I suppose it'd be like they're the most solid chakra you're ever gonna meet or something, considering their ability to reform if killed and that their size is largely correlative to their power, if that's the right term.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2015, 11:47:54 PM »

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Tailed_Beasts

The tailed beasts (尾獣, bijū), sometimes referred to as "Chakra Monsters" (チャクラのバケモノ, Chakura no Bakemono),[1] are the nine titanic living forms of chakra created by the Sage of the Six Paths.[2][3]

[2] http://www.mangastream.to/naruto-chapter-256-page-14.html
[3] http://www.mangastream.to/naruto-chapter-467-page-15.html

Uchiha Madara

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2015, 03:08:32 AM »

Not really the point I was getting at. I said they weren't pure chakra and I stand by that. A Susano'o construct is pure chakra, a Tailed Beast not so. The example I mentioned about the sealing and unsealing looks like:

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/thenarutofanon/images/f/fe/Kurama_extraction.png/revision/latest?cb=20130223071812

and

http://dailyanimeart.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/everyone-pulls-bijuu-chakra-from-obito.jpg

They may have had their origins as pure chakra, but Creation of All things changed that and made them actual beings. Kurama's fur is just as real as an actual fox's, his bones just as real, etc. I'm sure the chunks of meat eaten from Kurama by the Gold and Silver Bros. was just as real as their own. Thats like if someone used Creation of All Things to make a person from their own chakra. They still aren't pure chakra no matter how you slice it.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2015, 04:29:31 AM »

I'm sure that you could attempt to eat a Susanoo and all it's bones, muscles, flesh and armor too.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2015, 12:20:00 AM »

I would have to say that with enough absorption of a Senjutsu Chakra by those unversed in Natural Energy and Senjutsu, that they would still be subject to the adverse effects of not knowing how to handle Natural Energy. Think about it. The main point of the Preta Path, and any jutsu like it, is to absorb chakra. And when Senjutsu Chakra is absorbed, it's not like the Natural Energy portion magically poofs away.

Though now I remember the reason why I came up with this idea a while ago.
http://narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/Shizengan

I would have to question the composition of Senjutsu then.

1] if it is a mixture = like nuts and chocolate chips...each retaining their original properties, then yes...pure natural chakra would be absorbed and adverse effects would eventually occur.

2] if it is like a solution = salt water... where you cannot distinguish one component from the other [just pick them out and separate them through normal means]...then no, absorbing senjutsu would not result in the ill effects because...it has been transformed into another substance.

I think it might be case 2, because transforming this into another substance is kind of the point to senjutsu. It's the inability to transform it that turns you to stone. If you do it properly then it is already correctly mixed and the ill effects are negated.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2015, 09:10:34 PM »

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Preta_Path

The Preta Path absorbs chakra, not individual energies. As a result, it would make sense that when the Path turned to stone, it turned to stone as a result of absorbing at least a full sage transformation out of Naruto (this is supported by the fact that absorbing 1/3 of it at a time did relatively little).

Madara did not turn to stone from absorbing Rasenshuriken because it was not enough senjutsu to transform him as far as I see it. Probably a principle similiar to taking on a straight acid and a diluted acid of the same kind.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2015, 09:20:44 PM »

The Preta Path absorbs chakra, not individual energies. As a result, it would make sense that when the Path turned to stone, it turned to stone as a result of absorbing at least a full sage transformation out of Naruto (this is supported by the fact that absorbing 1/3 of it at a time did relatively little).

Madara did not turn to stone from absorbing Rasenshuriken because it was not enough senjutsu to transform him as far as I see it. Probably a principle similiar to taking on a straight acid and a diluted acid of the same kind.

Actually I thought it had to do with chakra balance, so Madara happened to absorb the right amount senjutsu chakra from 1st Hokage to balance/transform into Sage Mode. That or Madara is simply a genius to master it on the first try. >.>

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2015, 09:41:41 PM »

Actually I thought it had to do with chakra balance, so Madara happened to absorb the right amount senjutsu chakra from 1st Hokage to balance/transform into Sage Mode. That or Madara is simply a genius to master it on the first try. >.>

When he first absorbed senjutsu from Naruto's jutsu, that is not a factor. later, when he absorbs it directly from hashirama, then we get a new level of OPness where he has apparently mastered the ability to control senjutsu, in which case that would explain why he didn't turn to stone when he took it in then.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2015, 09:44:36 PM »

I thought Madara didn't turn to stone because of the Hashirama cell in him, that the Senjutsu was just stored within them and utilized later when he activated the sage mode on the hashi face that's on his chest

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2015, 09:56:09 PM »

I thought Madara didn't turn to stone because of the Hashirama cell in him, that the Senjutsu was just stored within them and utilized later when he activated the sage mode on the hashi face that's on his chest

Well, I think he had access to some of the passive benefits of sage mode right after he absorbed the chakra. Not really sure if you could say that the senjutsu was stored in the cells though.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 21 queries.