Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Orochimaru's Rain of Terror!  (Read 8707 times)

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: Orochimaru's Rain of Terror!
« Reply #60 on: November 18, 2006, 12:45:27 AM »

1) Mando is huge thus a lot of HP.
2) Mando has huge scales thus very high defense that gives you painful RIPOSTE!
3) Mando has huge bone crushing jaws thus its attack is always higher than your defense thus huge damage.
4) The event appears randomly, you might bump into it at a bad time, like after fighting ANBU/werewolf/gorgon/evil penguins/cerberus or at a low level thus you are dead meat.
5) To put it short and simple, insanely powerful & impossible to defeat if you dont have a full HP and enough high level jutsu at your disposal. Normal attacks alone will get you no where, unless you spent 50-100 DK increasing your attack.
Yeah but seriously that's making it WAY to hard. Also, just because he is huge doesn't mean they have high HP. For example, people in school. Some are like 5 inches taller than me and can only take 1 of my punches without losing their breath. I seriously don't think that just because someone is bigger they are stronger :-x, it's just what most people think. The only exception wouldbe a fat person.... body fat which could be kind of converted to punching power..... secondly..... Mando's jaws.... snakes only have 2 fangs and unless you get in that space your safe. As long as you move left of right it should be no problem dodging a HUGE fang which is pretty obvious to see.... Snake scales are also now that hard... if a metal shuriken can cut easily into the head and one punch from Naruto stops it i don't think his scales would be THAT hard. Also, i don't know if other people do this but i heal after every fight making the fighting ANBU/gorgon/cerberus thing pretty useless  ;) Also Mando is big in size. Big body=big target. Jump on his back and the fight is pretty much over if you stab his head as soon as you get there... The only thing that would probaly be able to hit would be  his tail. It goes pretty fast and is very big and hard to evade if he does it horizontally. You either have to be able to move at super speed to move to the sides or be able  to jump very high.

Unless I'm mistaken didn't Mando survive a huge sword in his jaw? =\ And also, when did Naruto punch Mando? We're talking about Mando here... Not the snake he fought in the forest of death ^.^

princessninja

« Reply #61 on: November 19, 2006, 02:51:27 AM »

your making it to hard i think the second example was good
10% experience
and i think 3 gems because 5 would make it easy to buy tattos jewery and to create a clan, then every one woud have a clan. Different HP for different levels or titles.
I think you have come up with a great idea :)

Eureka7

« Reply #62 on: November 19, 2006, 09:38:22 PM »

I agree the idea is great, but lets not make it too hard, I starting to get scared thinking about facing it, with all the boost everyone is giving it.  :o

anbumiko

« Reply #63 on: November 19, 2006, 10:07:38 PM »

I agree the idea is great, but lets not make it too hard, I starting to get scared thinking about facing it, with all the boost everyone is giving it.  :o

actually lets make it harder because well theres nothing really strong in the LON game anymore we need agood challenge

Sanosoke

« Reply #64 on: November 21, 2006, 02:38:04 AM »

not hard? try fighting things with no weapons or armor... bah... I forgot, I'm a weakling anbu... anyone else could do so easily...
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Page created in 0.078 seconds with 21 queries.