Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Orochimaru's Rain of Terror!  (Read 8712 times)

Supercookie

Re: Orochimaru's Rain of Terror!
« Reply #45 on: November 10, 2006, 04:56:11 AM »

hmm...i like this one...

Sasuke X

« Reply #46 on: November 12, 2006, 07:41:25 AM »

It's kind of a good idea... except... it's kind of an easy way to get gems....with the new specialty system... at level 10 you could kill 5 of those snakes in a row.. especialy with items... maybe change the reward to 3 gems... i like it though... just needs a few adjustments....

deadkat

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 12, 2006, 08:22:35 AM »

note: Mando will be insanely powerful!

Do you not understand those words?

Sasuke X

« Reply #48 on: November 12, 2006, 09:34:02 AM »

Yeah but still.... even if it has 1,000 HP if you have all specialty points and some items it'll be easy.

Hitake Uchiha

« Reply #49 on: November 12, 2006, 07:13:53 PM »

True, I got about 17 points on Doton on my last DK.

deadkat

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 12, 2006, 09:44:48 PM »

Yeah but still.... even if it has 1,000 HP if you have all specialty points and some items it'll be easy.

He's probably not going to stand there and let you hit him.

Sasuke X

« Reply #51 on: November 13, 2006, 12:53:31 AM »

Well,he's probaly not gonna kill me in 3 hits straight...

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 13, 2006, 01:48:28 AM »

1) Mando is huge thus a lot of HP.
2) Mando has huge scales thus very high defense that gives you painful RIPOSTE!
3) Mando has huge bone crushing jaws thus its attack is always higher than your defense thus huge damage.
4) The event appears randomly, you might bump into it at a bad time, like after fighting ANBU/werewolf/gorgon/evil penguins/cerberus or at a low level thus you are dead meat.
5) To put it short and simple, insanely powerful & impossible to defeat if you dont have a full HP and enough high level jutsu at your disposal. Normal attacks alone will get you no where, unless you spent 50-100 DK increasing your attack.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2006, 06:44:13 AM by Gyu~ru~ru »

Hitake Uchiha

« Reply #53 on: November 15, 2006, 02:07:39 AM »

3) Mando has huge bone crushing jaws thus its attack is always higher than your defense thus huge damage.
4) The event appears randomly, you might bump into it at a bad time, like after fighting ANBU/werewolf/gorgon/evil penguins/cerberus or at a low level thus you are dead meat.
5) To put it short and simple, insanely powerful & impossible to defeat if you dont have a full HP and enough high level jutsu at your disposal. Normal attacks alone will get you no where, unless you spent 50-100 DK increasing your attack.

Omg who would do that? I use most/all of mine on HP, though if I was as high as ANBU (which im not :cry:) then I wouldn't or miracally make it out... and even if I would make it out, it would be with barely any HP left, because of, well, all of the stuff up there.  :shock:

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 15, 2006, 02:15:34 AM »

That's why there is Orochi for the lower ranks. Mando is only for those who think that they are so badass =p

Sanosoke

« Reply #55 on: November 15, 2006, 03:27:04 AM »

yups, I like it...

Mando? good gosh, I wouldn't fight that thing till I was Kage or higher... at the very least, Sannin...

Hitake Uchiha

« Reply #56 on: November 16, 2006, 02:45:19 AM »

:shock: I thought it was MandA...

Cool event. Hope it'll go through :D

Sasuke X

« Reply #57 on: November 17, 2006, 01:08:50 AM »

Yeah but seriously that's making it WAY to hard. Also, just because he is huge doesn't mean they have high HP. For example, people in school. Some are like 5 inches taller than me and can only take 1 of my punches without losing their breath. I seriously don't think that just because someone is bigger they are stronger :-x, it's just what most people think. The only exception wouldbe a fat person.... body fat which could be kind of converted to punching power..... secondly..... Mando's jaws.... snakes only have 2 fangs and unless you get in that space your safe. As long as you move left of right it should be no problem dodging a HUGE fang which is pretty obvious to see.... Snake scales are also now that hard... if a metal shuriken can cut easily into the head and one punch from Naruto stops it i don't think his scales would be THAT hard. Also, i don't know if other people do this but i heal after every fight making the fighting ANBU/gorgon/cerberus thing pretty useless  ;) Also Mando is big in size. Big body=big target. Jump on his back and the fight is pretty much over if you stab his head as soon as you get there... The only thing that would probaly be able to hit would be  his tail. It goes pretty fast and is very big and hard to evade if he does it horizontally. You either have to be able to move at super speed to move to the sides or be able  to jump very high.

deadkat

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 17, 2006, 02:52:36 AM »

I just thought of something.

If you lose...and you're really unlucky:

You struggle to keep breathing as Mando coils around you.  Realizing you are about to be devoured, you panic.  With the last of your energy, you leap up and attempt to plunge your [weapon] into the snake's head.  To your absolute horror, the weapon shatters!  Unable to move any longer, you fall to the ground.  Mando laughs at your weak efforts as he eats.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2006, 03:47:25 AM by deadkat »

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 18, 2006, 12:37:50 AM »

Sasuke X, are you just trying annoy me? First you said it was too easy, then you say it's too hard and should be very easy to beat Mando. If Mando was that easy to beat then Tsunade & Jiraiya wouldn't have summon their mounts. Even with her super human strength, Tsunade dare not challenge Mando with her bare fist.

Do you know how many people it takes to handle an anaconda? We are talking about something that's 100 times larger than an anconda and with brains. You wouldn't even be able to dent its scale. One sweep from its tail and every bone in your body will be broken.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Page created in 0.105 seconds with 21 queries.