Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Plundering  (Read 1951 times)

RAIKIRI

Re: Plundering
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2007, 12:20:37 AM »

that would take an INSANE amount of time...

not worth the energy to plunder some gold.

Mioku

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2007, 01:11:00 AM »

it is for gems  :twisted:

UchihaHitane

« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2007, 10:05:24 PM »

I hear what you're saying about leaving marks, but couldnt a shinobi just use Body Flicker (teleporty-type justu, think sasuke and kakashi entering sasukes chuunin exam match with gaara) to get in and out without any evidence? (Even if the swirly leaves thing happened like in the chuunin exams a ninja could just pick em up. And anyway Kakashi is always using Body Flicker, with no evidence except a bit of smoke, so, yeah, it is technically possible)

LeafToad

« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2007, 10:15:49 PM »

It's late at night or early in the morning whenever kakashi decides to plunder, and someone sees him in a location as he has just poofed there with belongings that is not his? and this is at the same time someone has just reported a robbery(or around the time)? I think Kakashi would be a suspect.

And when you plunder a dwelling, it says no where in the text that you are using a jutsu. You can either enter through the window, the front door or back door, not poof there. So essentially there aren't many ways to go undetected.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2007, 10:16:10 PM by LeafToad »

NaraLong

« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2007, 02:20:21 AM »

also, i *really* doubt that it's a "teleportation" jutsu or anything...i think it's just *very* high speed movement...

but perhaps maybe something like:

Your dks - 20 or less=98% you know who it is (hey, even the most experienced ninjas make mistakes-aka not being observant)
-15 to -19=80%
-10 to -14=60%
-5 to -9=40%
0 to -4=20%
+1 or more=2% (hey, even the most experienced ninjas make mistakes-aka not completely covering their tracks)

RAIKIRI

« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2007, 02:27:33 AM »

Look. This is a plunder. Not a luxury cruise. you dont just go in, think your gonna take some gold, and wander  back, replacing windows, wiping foot prints etc. and leave calmly. Not gonna happen. A plunder is rushed, its quikc, its like steal and go.
if ninjas were so good at robbery, why dont they all just steal for a living?
Why would the shinobazu kill witness if there were no witnesses to their superior thieveing skills?

just dosent make sense/.

The plunder system is fine as is no use making more work for neji.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.067 seconds with 21 queries.