Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Plundering  (Read 1954 times)

Arkatsson

Plundering
« on: March 17, 2007, 01:38:38 PM »

I got a change that I think is needed to plundering.

Lets say I go into the house I don't fight anybody and I steal some gold. My name should not be shown. If no one was awakened who could say who broke into the house? It also shouldn't be on the bio as well... I would understand if I fought someone, he/she was critically wounded and I then plunder because the guard would have seen my face. But to go in undetected and have them know who took the gold? I think that is just wrong.

Shinigami99

• Hahahahaha!
    • View Profile
    • Wounds of The Heart
Re: Plundering
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2007, 01:42:37 PM »

Maybe you left some prints or something and they found out it was you after analyzing it.

Anyway, it's better that way  :twisted:
Vengeance will be upon you.

Arkatsson

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2007, 02:12:00 PM »

But the LORDS city house in Rice Field has mad lootz I think. I got 1.6k. Those who are dishonorable shall feel the wrath of Katizi Arkatsson! I don't want a bounty on my head.

asdfjkl

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2007, 02:56:37 PM »

I'm from lords........But i like this idea, if a ninja steals gold and noone sees him than noone should know who stole from his or her cityhouse *or castle*

LeafToad

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2007, 04:36:44 PM »

Shinigami99 actually said it right... you would leave some evidence if you broke into someone's dwelling. And also, who says that the neighbors of the dwelling didn't see you while you were entering and exiting?

Arkatsson

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2007, 05:00:31 PM »

Shinigami99 actually said it right... you would leave some evidence if you broke into someone's dwelling. And also, who says that the neighbors of the dwelling didn't see you while you were entering and exiting?

Your a ******* shinobi! Your suppose to not be deteced! Maybe have a percentage chance of leaving evidence or something?

100% Acads
50% Genins
40% Chuunins
30% Jounins
20% Hunter Nins
10% ANBU
ANBU Captain you never leave evidence or anything.

It does make sense because when your an ANBU Captain you better be stealthy.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2007, 05:04:35 PM »

:D

I can do it... yet... then I would also have to restrict acads plundering sannin dwellings... and would install a death-chance due to rank difference... and acad plundering a sannins dwelling -> 95% death chance...

would be like going with a bronze knife against a fully equipped marine soldier... you may be lucky if he is asleep and numb... but only then...
Never judge a cow by its udder.

LeafToad

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2007, 05:06:52 PM »

Your a ******* shinobi! Your suppose to not be deteced! Maybe have a percentage chance of leaving evidence or something?

100% Acads
50% Genins
40% Chuunins
30% Jounins
20% Hunter Nins
10% ANBU

You actually think that if Kakashi was your neighbor that he wouldn't detect a shinobi of any rank sneaking into his or someone elses house?

Even if you are a shinobi, news spreads and becomes public.

Arkatsson

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2007, 05:11:50 PM »

:D

I can do it... yet... then I would also have to restrict acads plundering sannin dwellings... and would install a death-chance due to rank difference... and acad plundering a sannins dwelling -> 95% death chance...

would be like going with a bronze knife against a fully equipped marine soldier... you may be lucky if he is asleep and numb... but only then...

We already have that. If the Sannin is guarding the coffer its battle time. But then again the acad can use his jutsus (I'm a Hunter Nin and pwned a Sannin with my jutsus while plundering).

Also Leaftoad if Kakashi was asleep would he detect it? The neighbor might be asleep and if not he/she is either dead or playing the game or sleeping somewhere else.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2007, 11:58:29 PM »

I think Kakashi would lay some sophisticated traps. =)
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Arkatsson

« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2007, 02:41:56 AM »

Well lets say Kakashi is the next door neighbor of Naruto. I don't think Naruto has the attention span to lay traps that work.

Shinigami99

• Hahahahaha!
    • View Profile
    • Wounds of The Heart
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2007, 02:52:36 AM »

Yeah, but as leaftoad said, the dwelling owner's neighbors could have sensed you.

Picture this:

A Hunter nin plunders a genin's house (I wonder why...)
The genin didn't notice him since he's way too inexperienced. But a sannin next door noticed the hunter nin.
The next day, the genin noticed some gold missing and after asking around, the sannin told him what he saw.
Or there could be guards around the whole village and saw the hunter nin going into the genin's house.
At first, he thought the hunter nin was just visiting and found out otherwise during the next day.
Or something like that...

Abysss

« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2007, 03:12:08 AM »

I like the idea about steal chances are things like that ,

100% Acads
50% Genins
40% Chuunins
30% Jounins
20% Hunter Nins
10% ANBU

This thing :D

RAIKIRI

« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2007, 12:10:09 AM »

one thing.

who says a shinobi cant leave marks? w he ny ou go into a door, do you bust the door down or pick the lock?

do you break the window or remove it? either way, you leave evidience of you breaking in with your fingerprints, or the broken windows.

even shinobi leave marks, they're not all mighty and perfect.

Satehi

« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2007, 12:13:27 AM »

You can clean those marks with a towel. You can also genjutsu it or put a new window. They will know a towel did it but they won't know who's towel it is and you can throw the towel away
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.061 seconds with 20 queries.