Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Author Topic: PvP  (Read 1168 times)

residentevilsoup

PvP
« on: April 20, 2007, 05:52:49 AM »

For PvP(Player versus Player) fights,  I think it would be a good idea to have it be like forest fights, Master challenges and slaying other players in their sleep.  I don't like how you have to type in everything while fighting.  It's annoying.  I would like to be able to "settle scores" with people who are on in the form of a real battle.  You could still choose fight 5 rounds, 10 rounds, until end, use your buffs, mounts and items. You would have to let the other person use however many turns before yours again. Please let me know other ideas, agree or disagree, why, and help me make this work! :)

Shinigami99

• Hahahahaha!
    • View Profile
    • Wounds of The Heart
Re: PvP
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2007, 07:19:39 AM »

I take it that by pvp fights, you meant roleplaying fights...

If yes... Roleplaying fights is based on the fighters' imagination. If this is implemented, the outcome will just be based on strength. And it will be no different that just attacking people while sleeping.

If not... I have no idea what you're talking about  :roll:
« Last Edit: April 20, 2007, 07:21:28 AM by Shinigami99 »

atomkai

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2007, 09:59:15 AM »

On first glance, it appears you are talking about "real time" PvPs.  This has been discussed before, check around.

LeafToad

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2007, 05:25:57 PM »

If you don't like the roleplaying concept, then don't roleplay, it's as simple as that. The idea for a PVP arena has been asked for many times and is still not implemented currently.

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2007, 06:20:03 PM »

For PvP(Player versus Player) fights,  I think it would be a good idea to have it be like forest fights, Master challenges and slaying other players in their sleep.  I don't like how you have to type in everything while fighting.  It's annoying.  I would like to be able to "settle scores" with people who are on in the form of a real battle.  You could still choose fight 5 rounds, 10 rounds, until end, use your buffs, mounts and items. You would have to let the other person use however many turns before yours again. Please let me know other ideas, agree or disagree, why, and help me make this work! :)

http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,2703.0.html

Compare your idea against this then tell me which one is better.

residentevilsoup

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2007, 06:38:39 PM »

Sorry....
It was just an idea.

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 16 queries.