Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Rin'negan Kekkei Genkai  (Read 3564 times)

Abysss

Re: Rin'negan Kekkei Genkai
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2008, 04:39:04 AM »

I'm still against a Rin'negan Kekkei Genkai until we know *exactly* what it does. Not until it is fully explained do I think we should be brainstorming. We know that a Rin'negan user can use all elemental chakra and they can somehow use more than one body but in no way do we know exactly how Pein does it.

IceSlayer

« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2008, 04:42:57 AM »

Well like I said, we know little about the other KG's, mainly the Sharingan and will still use that, even though how we are using it now is wrong. We know that not all Mangekyo techinques are the same. So why can't we do the same with Rin'negan, if we find out we are wrong then we can change it, though the Sharingan is still the same.

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2008, 04:55:37 AM »

Well like I said, we know little about the other KG's, mainly the Sharingan and will still use that, even though how we are using it now is wrong. We know that not all Mangekyo techinques are the same. So why can't we do the same with Rin'negan, if we find out we are wrong then we can change it, though the Sharingan is still the same.
We know enough about it to make it a specility.
And besides, there is debate about putting in new things.

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD

Abysss

« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2008, 05:00:53 AM »

We know quite a lot about the Sharingan actually. Although the eyes of the user who has Mangekyou will not look the same they will all have the same three techniques; Amaterasu, Tsykuyomi, and Susoono(The third one...). Kakashi's Implosion techique is most likly only because of only having one eye with mangekyou and yes the eternal Mangekyou Sharingan adds more techniques that we do not know yet. However that is why those techniques are not in the game and only the ones we know and have been shown in the Anime are present.

We also know quite well what the regular Sharingan does.

As for the other three, we have seen them all in the anime which has explained through demonstration of the Kekkei Genkai as well as being told of how they work. Rin'negan however is a different story. As I said before we know a little bit about what is does however in the manga Jiraiya explained while even he didn't fully understand what it did. Also, yes we see through demonstration that the Rin'negan user can control multiple bodies at once but we still have no clue on exactly how that is done and will have to wait until it is revealed before thinking about putting it in the game.

Sorry if a wrote a little too much but I am just against having it coming to the game yet.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 05:02:46 AM by Abysss »

Sabakunogaara

« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2008, 05:56:03 AM »

I agree with both sides to an extent. We deffinatly SHOULD have Rin'negan as a KG, but not until we know more details. We should really have all canon kekkei genkai, which means that Iron Sand would be a good addition. Either way, there has to be balance

IceSlayer

« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2008, 07:14:22 AM »

*Shrugs* All the other KG's that are out are boring, and you can't do too much with them that is unique. That's why I went for this instead, it was fun, new, and different.

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2008, 08:18:16 AM »

I think Neji mentioned before that you'd get Rin'negan by sacraficing the other KG's though.

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD

IceSlayer

« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2008, 08:20:10 AM »

Yeah, I had been think of something like that for making it harder to get, like finishing Sharingan or something.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2008, 08:33:19 AM »

:roll: although you say "something new and different" it basically sound really overpowered.

Imagine the Kage Bunshin to have your HP =) then you'd be unstoppable.
If you have even one who takes the hits, you'll win most pvps.

Numbers are a decisive factor.

Also, I *do* believe the KG currently ARE quite unique. Having a Sharingan that has 2 stages with different techniques, the Hachimon where you build up destructive power, the Hyuuga where you don't need any kind weapon to attack .... well, I think that's quite something.

You have also not told in which "category" you want to place this, so I have to assume you make a new one.
Then somebody can have hachimon-sharingan-rinnegan...and believe me. then he kicks any forest butt, is the pvp champ and well.... no fun to play against ;)

I also would like (in any case) to wait and see these "boss kekkei genkai" (that's what it is) more in detail, they have not even reached the anime really.
Also mind that there are no Orochimaru techniques here, and the entire Character is much better explained. I wonder why nobody wanted to just "generate a new body" using the old one to deform and attack ;)
Never judge a cow by its udder.

IceSlayer

« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2008, 08:39:29 AM »

Well I made it so you'd still die in PvP, I think the KG's should stay out of PvP, and I was think of making Rin'negan in Do-jutsu, but make it so you can't use it with any other KG. So if this is kept on its own, it will most likely be kept weaker than the combination Kg's. But if you say no, no it is, and I will begin work on something else I thought of.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2008, 11:44:59 AM »

I have currently no plans there, and presumably not for the next 6 months.

IF I do a new KG, then it would be Hyouton I think.

Also, there is a lot of other stuff to do, and my lack of time is not encouraging ;)
Never judge a cow by its udder.

IceSlayer

« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2008, 01:44:02 PM »

Okay, ask if you need help, and don't think this is the last you here from me. ^^
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.07 seconds with 21 queries.