Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Rin'negan Kekkei Genkai  (Read 3610 times)

IceSlayer

Rin'negan Kekkei Genkai
« on: July 24, 2008, 08:51:22 AM »

Ok, I think we should have the Rin'negan, and here's how I think we could do it, with the knowledge we have of it.
It would have 4 resets, I'll go through what I think each would cause.

First Reset -
You gain the constant buff, Rin'negan, all it does is provide a small defence increase.
The specialty Rin'negan Kekkei Genkai, which has one move Shōten no Jutsu it costs 5 points, and lasts 2 rounds, it creates a perfect clone of your enemy which attacks weakly and takes all damage.
Also, from Acad you can access all Specialties, as Rin'genan users can master all Jutsu types at early ages.

Second Reset -
Rin'negan buff increases slightly
You gain the abililty to use multiple bodies, these bodies are gained when you defeat someone in PvP. You have that person name added to your bio, and when you would die in the forest, that body dies instead, leaving you alive.
At this reset you can only have two bodies at once.
A Specialty move Multibody Defence, is added, is costs 4 points, it goes for as many rounds as bodies you have, eg, you have 2 bodies, it lasts 2 rounds. It provides a defence buff.
Specialty move Multibody Attack is added, it costs 4 points, last for 3 round, it attacks once for each body you have each around.
Specialty move Rin'negan Beast Summoning, it costs 12 points, lasts 1 round, It is one great hit, which attacks once for each body.

Thrid Reset -
Rin'negan Buff increases slightly
You can now have 4 bodies at once.

Forth Reset -
Rin'negan Buff increases slightly
You can now have 6 bodies at once.

I wont to know what you think of this, is it too much, should I make the Multibody style weaker, harder to use? I want input about this, I'm also offering to code this, as I think I can do most of these things. ^^

Yura

Re: Rin'negan Kekkei Genkai
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2008, 09:06:38 AM »

likes it ^^

IceSlayer

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2008, 09:41:44 AM »

Thanks, I have other details about it, but I couldn't fit all of them in, like the fact that after you Kill Oro the bodies are reset so you have to get more. Anythoing else anyone wants to know just ask and I'll explain.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2008, 10:20:08 AM »

Oh.
Again. =)

Sorry, but no new are planned, and especially not "pick an uber-powerful one"

Not to mention you will be a pvp god ;)
Never judge a cow by its udder.

IceSlayer

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2008, 02:04:28 PM »

Damn... you sure Neji? I made at least half of it, I can make it less powerful if you like ^^
Well if ya don't want that, anything else I can make for ya?

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2008, 02:17:34 PM »

=) I know that all strive for power, but you should somewhat think ahead of it.
Either you make it exactly equal to the other KG in terms of power, or you rethink it. Also which group should this be in it?
How can it be combined?
When combined, is it far too powerful?
How can you limit it?

"A .... user can use all kind of justus" <-- erm, sure, make them almighty =)
the term is to make the Naruto reality game friendly. I will give Genins the chance to achieve 1000 chakra only because there is Naruto who has Kyuubi... it needs some balance there.
Kyuubi is mainly there as donation mount, not for balance... I am well aware some pay and except to gain levels faster than others.
So the people who don't have the money to donate still have a server there up and running which gets constant development.

Never judge a cow by its udder.

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2008, 08:49:34 PM »

Instead of having ALL specialties, why not:
-there are no requirements for any specialties (at acad, they may pick any of the specialties)
-the user may pick 2 specialties (out of all)

That sounds more fair...

doomstar

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2008, 09:08:58 PM »

Instead of having ALL specialties, why not:
-there are no requirements for any specialties (at acad, they may pick any of the specialties)
-the user may pick 2 specialties (out of all)

That sounds more fair...
2 specialties that become unlocked?

Abysss

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2008, 10:22:14 PM »

I think we should wait to see what the Rin'negan really does because really don't fully know at this point.

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2008, 10:26:08 PM »

thats true.but what about instead of starting out with 2 bonus specialties the requirements are just lowered so its easier to unlock them.
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

i shall merely start it and continue on till i am bored
Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

IceSlayer

« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2008, 12:37:24 AM »

Opps my bad, I only meet that you could choose all Specialties from Acad, not use them all at once lol. Also I thought that if you have the Rin'negan, you can't have any other KG. Also I spaced out the jutsu, so that you couldn't use the multibody jutsu's until your second reset, much like the Mangekyo Sharingan. Also these moves wouldn't be overly powerful at this reset, it would be the later resets that it gets stronger. Also maintaining a high number of bodies to use in this would be hard, because as you grow in Oro kills PvP usually gets harder, so you'd have less likelihood to have the full 6 or have ever main bodies you are limited to. So really this KG would suit Siters, but then it would be pointless for them to have it. Well these are just me thoughts, let me own if you want me to still do it or not.

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2008, 01:44:49 AM »

Since we don't know the specifics of how that body thing works, no.

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD

IceSlayer

« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2008, 01:51:49 AM »

Who gave you the right to say no? We don't know a lot of things about many of inclusions to the game, mainly the other KG's. So if we can still use them why can't we use this?

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2008, 01:58:00 AM »

Who gave you the right to say no? We don't know a lot of things about many of inclusions to the game, mainly the other KG's. So if we can still use them why can't we use this?
He already said no.
Besides, what would happen to the PVP'd person once you get his body?

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD

IceSlayer

« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2008, 02:06:30 AM »

I wasn't planning to do anything to other person, that would be way to much if you did something to them as well. I still think Neji should think about still. I think this could work out well, but if Neji says a final no, I will stop, though I'll still offer to helo with other things, and if Neji wants to see how this works I'll give him a prototype.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 19 queries.