Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Help me find new anime  (Read 2583 times)

Kisame

Re: Help me find new anime
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2008, 07:00:44 PM »

oh yeah Yu Yu Hakusho is a good anime too

Kotomi

• *Is currently wanting the Haibane Renmei dvds* .~.
    • View Profile
    • MySpace.... ~.~
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2008, 11:10:41 PM »

browse through adult swim if you have that show, that's where i watched my anime's, along with tokyopop and some other websites >>

The thing I detest about adult swim nowadays is that they give their animes the crappiest time slots on the least popular night of the week (Saturday), they don't promote them at all (heck, I didn't even know that they were airing Moribito untill I saw it), they make fun of viewers who complain about thier monthly schedule changes that they make without warning, and then they wonder why thier ratings suck. = /

Current Saturday Schedule (EST):
11:00 - Bleach
11:30 - FMA
12:00 - Robot Chicken
12:15 - ATHF
12:30 - Metalocalypse
01:00 - Tim and Eric
01:15 - Assy McGee
01:30 - Squidbillies
01:45 - 12 oz. Mouse
05:00 - Code Geass
06:00 - Moribito

I say go to Sci Fi, which airs anime every Monday from 11:00 pm - 1:00 am EST (and actually promotes them). .~.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2008, 11:14:01 PM by Kotomi »

Quote from: Zapp Brannigan
"If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards...Checkmate."

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2008, 02:52:31 AM »

i checked the schedules on sci fi for monday though and i didnt find anything though. But Adult swim is pretty good but i can only watch it during spring/winter break,summer or on a long weekend.  :evil:
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

i shall merely start it and continue on till i am bored
Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

Kisame

« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2008, 11:11:10 AM »

does anybody have the channel called anime central?

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2008, 03:51:58 PM »

i have it, but i have to suscribe to it to view it. =/

other than that it just tells me what anime airs on it.

Kisame

« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2008, 04:58:45 PM »

i have it, but i have to suscribe to it to view it. =/

other than that it just tells me what anime airs on it.
oh lol i dont have to suscribe to it, i have it for free XD
« Last Edit: September 21, 2008, 01:13:03 AM by Kisame »

sounga

• View Profile
    • Sky king
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2008, 11:53:50 PM »

Code Geass have just really broken Mecha, other than that it's great.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6k-ZDXMKw6I&feature=related

but seriously:

Death Note: The series is about Light Yagami, an extremely intelligent young man who resents the crime and corruption in the world. His life undergoes a drastic change when he discovers a mysterious notebook, known as the "Death Note", lying on the ground. The Death Note's instructions claim that if a human's name is written within it, that person shall die. Light is initially skeptical of the notebook's authenticity, but after experimenting with it, Light realizes that the Death Note is real. After meeting with the previous owner of the Death Note, a shinigami named Ryuk, Light seeks to become "the God of the New World" by passing his judgement on those he deems to be evil or who get in his way.

Code Geass: On August 10, 2010, a.t.b. (the Imperial calendar), the Holy Empire of Britannia overpowered Japanese forces and conquered the country with their new robotic weapons, the Knightmare Frames, in less than a month. In the aftermath of Britannia's invasion, Japan lost its freedom, its rights, and even its name, becoming Area 11 of the Britannian Empire. The Japanese people, renamed as "Elevens", are forced to survive in poor neighborhoods, while Britannians live in first-class settlements. Rebel elements persist, however, as pockets of Japanese organizations struggle against the Empire for the independence of Japan. After his father, the Emperor of Britannia, failed to prevent the assassination of his mother, an attack which also left his sister blind and crippled, the young prince Lelouch vowed to destroy Britannia. Seven years later, he accidentally becomes mixed up with "terrorists" in Area 11 and encounters a mysterious girl named C.C., who gives him the power of Geass. With it, he finally has the power that he needs to defeat Britannia and fulfill his two wishes: to seek revenge for his mother and to construct a world in which his beloved sister can live happily.

Kaze No Stigma: Four years ago, Kazuma Kannagi was defeated by his cousin Ayano Kannagi for the right to be the successor of Enraiha, a sword passed down in the Kannagi family. His defeat, along with his lack of talent for En-Jutsu, the fire arts, the Kannagis' specialty, resulted in his banishment from the family. Now, Kazuma returns as Kazuma Yagami, a skilled master of Fū-Jutsu, the wind arts.

(Looks around <_<) Air Gear: Itsuki "Ikki" Minami, is a student and a delinquent. Also known as the "Unbeatable Babyface". Ikki is the leader of the youth gang by the name of "East Side Gunz. Upon his return home after being humiliated by a Storm Rider team called the Skull Saders, Ikki discovers a secret hidden from him by his benefactors, the Noyamano sisters. The sisters belong to a group of Storm Riders who go by the team name of Sleeping Forest. Ikki eventually settles his grudge with the Skull Saders, but in the process he receives more than the simple satisfaction of revenge. Determined to experience the sensation of "flight" for as long as he can, Ikki is quickly engaged in the mysterious, irresistible world of Air Treks.

Nabari No Ou: Set in the modern age, the story is about Rokujo Miharu, who just wanted to live a normal life and inherit a Okonomiyaki restaurant. At the moment, his biggest problem was the constant pestering from Kouichi Aizawa and Durandal Thobari Kumohira, who started a Nindō (忍道, Nindō? lit. "Way of the Ninja") Club. Miharu wanted nothing to do with "ninjas" and turns them down every time. But soon, he is attacked by an actual group of ninjas and is protected by Kouichi and Kumohira. There, Miharu learns of the hidden ninja world Nabari, the roles of his classmate and teacher in that world, and of the hijutsu Shinrabanshō (森羅万象, Shinrabanshō? lit. "all things in nature") within him. The hijutsu, containing all the world's knowledge, is sorely coveted after in Nabari. And because of that, Miharu cannot return to his normal life. He must become the "Ruler of Nabari" to survive.

« Last Edit: September 20, 2008, 12:20:14 AM by sounga »
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 21 queries.