Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Author Topic: First Day  (Read 1403 times)

LeafToad

First Day
« on: September 05, 2006, 11:43:12 PM »

I started school today and I want to know how everyone else's first day of school was...

As for me, it was confusing, being a freshmen, I had no idea where my classes were and I had to ask so many people where everything was, also I'm in a lot of classes with Sophmores and Juniors...but other than those mishaps, I'm loving my freshmen year at high school.  ^^

Ichabod12

Re: First Day
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2006, 11:47:35 PM »

Well I just entered high school so they had an orientation for freshmen. It's a big school :/. They have this HUGE library and like 5 gyms and 2 lunchrooms. At least in junior year I can eat outside school. Like at subway  :twisted:.

SinHarvest

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2006, 11:48:23 PM »

Ahhh yes, little frshman, like lambs to the slaughter :twisted:

dude no.1

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2006, 12:25:50 AM »

a few kids in my class kept annoying me by saying why didnt i skip a grade, so after about 3 times of saying that, finally in front of all his freinds i shut him up. felt very good   :twisted:

LeafToad

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2006, 12:44:12 AM »

Well I just entered high school so they had an orientation for freshmen. It's a big school :/. They have this HUGE library and like 5 gyms and 2 lunchrooms. At least in junior year I can eat outside school. Like at subway  :twisted:.

Yes, my school is just like that, its a very large school, it's like two schools put together, because on the right side of the building, for 9th graders - 12th graders, the high school kids are there and on the left side of the building, for the 5 - 8th graders, it's for the middle school, so I get complicated on where I am most of the time, like if they were to tell me to go to the Senior office(intended for the high schoolers) I would probably end up in the middle school office, like I did today. I thought I would never have to see a middle school after I graduated 8th grade....guess not.

Ichabod12

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2006, 01:52:26 AM »

Ahhh yes, little frshman, like lambs to the slaughter :twisted:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Yes, my school is just like that, its a very large school, it's like two schools put together, because on the right side of the building, for 9th graders - 12th graders, the high school kids are there and on the left side of the building, for the 5 - 8th graders, it's for the middle school, so I get complicated on where I am most of the time, like if they were to tell me to go to the Senior office(intended for the high schoolers) I would probably end up in the middle school office, like I did today. I thought I would never have to see a middle school after I graduated 8th grade....guess not.
Yeah well I'm NEVER GOING BACK TO Middle School!!

anbumiko

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2006, 02:09:20 AM »

it was cool for me, got 2 meet up with my friends which was really the only part that was the best xD

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 17 queries.