Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: dwelling bug.... i think?  (Read 1247 times)

stugatzz

dwelling bug.... i think?
« on: September 14, 2006, 09:51:36 AM »

not sure if this is happening to just me, but i have just realized that after so long i have a dwelling and i want to upgrade the security portion with the management (anti plundering measures and guards) i dont seem to have this option anymore.... i remember i put a down payment of something like 30000 $ and 20 gems....... and now i dont have the option of putting anything more. could this be a result of turning off the auto payment option? just to let you know i sold the old place and got a new dwelling thinking i can start over with the option, but nothing yet.

is there a reason for this? perhaps when you become past genin or something that you dont have the option anymore? any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated :D

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: dwelling bug.... i think?
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2006, 12:20:53 PM »

not sure if this is happening to just me, but i have just realized that after so long i have a dwelling and i want to upgrade the security portion with the management (anti plundering measures and guards) i dont seem to have this option anymore.... i remember i put a down payment of something like 30000 $ and 20 gems....... and now i dont have the option of putting anything more. could this be a result of turning off the auto payment option? just to let you know i sold the old place and got a new dwelling thinking i can start over with the option, but nothing yet.

is there a reason for this? perhaps when you become past genin or something that you dont have the option anymore? any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated :D

hmmm....
I lowered the prices a lot... so it might be that your guard is active... check so on newday.

if you see nothing, it's a bug and I have to check  it in the code.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

stugatzz

Re: dwelling bug.... i think?
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2006, 08:27:25 PM »

hmmm....
I lowered the prices a lot... so it might be that your guard is active... check so on newday.

if you see nothing, it's a bug and I have to check  it in the code.

sorry to say this, but its still the same.... i actually just checked the status and it says " There is no one guarding your dwelling
No guards will protect this dwelling type. "

so still no option to put down payment or continue payment for security...... does this have to do with the fact that i am a chuunin at level 15 maybe? after so long it automatically doesnt let you do it cause of being higher ranked? lol i guess i should not have clicked that option that time by turning auto guard off eh.

but for what its worth, i do commend you on the hard work and dedication that you have put into this site, kudos for doing a great job and congrats on its success Neji :D

*an update on the dwellings..... i have tried to get new dwellings with 2 other characters i have and its the same thing with them, there is absolutely no option for down payment for the security measures. in case if you are wondering they are both genin's, one with 1 DK and the other with 3 DK
« Last Edit: September 15, 2006, 07:38:30 AM by stugatzz »

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 20 queries.