Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: funny story  (Read 6429 times)

LeafToad

Re: funny story
« Reply #45 on: October 14, 2006, 03:30:58 AM »

My friend does that all the time! It's especially funny when we take a test and I look at him smiling, trying to get him to laugh and he just bursts with laughter and fills the silent room with it, he never gets in trouble for it though. But he does laugh because he probably remembers the jokes I tell him before class. We are the goofiest people in our grade. :P

klaymank

• RUN PAC MAN RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2006, 03:41:29 AM »

I have One.
Okay I was sitting thier bored because my friends moved and i had nobody to hang out with and then he came to visit and i hit him and i said "why didnt you tell me you moved you idiot"and he found a yugioh card yes i hate yugioh but this one name was saskue and i laughed and then i hit him again and took stole FMA mangas and then he had to leave and i still have his FMA mangas.
I'm like the Doctor. I'm always bouncing around time and space.

emoney

• nana
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 14, 2006, 03:46:28 AM »

I have One.
Okay I was sitting thier bored because my friends moved and i had nobody to hang out with and then he came to visit and i hit him and i said "why didnt you tell me you moved you idiot"and he found a yugioh card yes i hate yugioh but this one name was saskue and i laughed and then i hit him again and took stole FMA mangas and then he had to leave and i still have his FMA mangas.

i did'nt really get the end part   

" he found a yugioh card yes i hate yugioh but this one name was saskue and i laughed and then i hit him again and took stole FMA mangas and then he had to leave and i still have his FMA mangas.[size/]"
« Last Edit: October 14, 2006, 03:57:45 AM by emoney »
Academy Student emoney is a Shoku Council to Code of Shoku (Clan)
Title: Kage
Level: 8
Resurrections: 2
Race: Sound
Specialty: Hyouton Ninjutsu
Creature: Pakkun
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Forehead Protector Size: 17
Kabuto Kills: 38
Player Kills: 242
Orochimaru Kills: 40

LeafToad

« Reply #48 on: October 14, 2006, 03:53:43 AM »

I have a story...

One day, me and three friends went to the top of this hill, and we played king of the kill for a bit. I threw this one kid down and he slid down, then he realized how fun it was to slide down the hill on his side. So we told him to do it for the 5th time and we would do it also. He slided down, and right when he was sliding down, he hit a tree, and it hit him right between the legs, he was in so much pain, but we couldn't help but laugh.

klaymank

• RUN PAC MAN RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 14, 2006, 03:53:58 AM »

he has the FMA Mangas and i took them and never gave them back.I Absolutly Hate Yugioh but he found a yugioh card and the monsters name was saskue and i laughed and after he gave it to me i hit him.
I'm like the Doctor. I'm always bouncing around time and space.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 20 queries.