Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: funny story  (Read 6427 times)

emoney

• nana
    • View Profile
funny story
« on: October 09, 2006, 03:59:30 AM »

ok i was talking to my dads friend on the phone because he got lost on a way to a party and he could'nt read in English that good, so he called me to give him directions, so i asked him "where are you?", so he says "I dont really know! i think im lost". so then i told him to look at a street sign on the corner and tell me the name of the street he was on, and remember he cant read in English that good, so he said "they all have the same name". so i was like "what the F are you talking about? whats the name of the streets and he said "they all say STOP"
« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 11:25:26 PM by emoney »
Academy Student emoney is a Shoku Council to Code of Shoku (Clan)
Title: Kage
Level: 8
Resurrections: 2
Race: Sound
Specialty: Hyouton Ninjutsu
Creature: Pakkun
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Forehead Protector Size: 17
Kabuto Kills: 38
Player Kills: 242
Orochimaru Kills: 40

anbumiko

Re: funny story
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2006, 04:04:47 AM »

ahaha lmao

Leenoco

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2006, 04:06:35 AM »

... Sweet that is awesome.

Lebis

• Ya'll ever see a Vyloria around? Probs me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2006, 04:11:57 AM »

Now that we're talking about funny stories... Here's one.. With me as the victim.

Okay, so I'm in fourth grade (a couple of you have been told about this) and I come home. My mom, however, decided it was time to wax the kitchen floor. I wanted a drink because it used to be like a mile walk. So I walk on the floor, and all of a sudden I'm looking up wondering what the hell just happened.
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

emoney

• nana
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2006, 04:18:50 AM »

hahahahaha very funny ^^. i think this has happened to me like 3 times as well  :D :D

klaymank

• RUN PAC MAN RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2006, 04:21:26 AM »

I do That All the time its fun
I'm like the Doctor. I'm always bouncing around time and space.

Leenoco

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2006, 04:23:23 AM »

i skate on the floor when it is waxed. And smash my head on the frige once in a while LOL.

klaymank

• RUN PAC MAN RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2006, 04:26:03 AM »

I do that also.
I'm like the Doctor. I'm always bouncing around time and space.

Lebis

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2006, 04:28:05 AM »

Also... We cane forget about the time when I went rollerblading in the winter.

Okay, so as said above, I was rollerblading in snow (don't ask why). But I eventually come in because I'm freezing my ass off, and as soon as I step on the tile floor, I practically do the splits and wish for death. I'm not used to doing the splits, even though I used to be a cheerleader. Cheerleaders = My sworn enemies now.
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

LeafToad

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2006, 04:31:55 AM »

Haha, everyone has such funny stories, so I'll post one of my mediocre ones.

Some kids were playing with the water fountain, and the water fountain was across from the stairway. I was trying to impress my friends by doing a little dance, and slipped and rolled down the stairs, I had put some baby bottle pops(that was when I liked them) in my pocket, and when I reached the bottom of the staircase the conatiners busted and all the powder came out of my pockets and started spreading all over the floor...Mann was that embarrassing, especially when the principal made me sweep it up during passing time.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2006, 04:32:38 AM by LeafToad »

emoney

• nana
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2006, 04:46:10 AM »

Some kids were playing with the water fountain, and the water fountain was across from the stairway. I was trying to impress my friends by doing a little dance, and slipped and rolled down the stairs, I had put some baby bottle pops(that was when I liked them) in my pocket, and when I reached the bottom of the staircase the conatiners busted and all the powder came out of my pockets and started spreading all over the floor...Mann was that embarrassing, especially when the principal made me sweep it up during passing time.

damm that must have been emberassing ^^

LeafToad

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2006, 04:48:33 AM »

damm that must have been emberassing ^^

Very embarrassing. Just to make it worse, people stepped on the powder while running down the halls just to make me clean up more, but what they didn't know was it stuck to their shoes, because they already had the water spilled from the water fountain under their shoes, so they actually helped me. Would have been funnier if it happened to someone else. :P

Kieru

« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2006, 05:00:13 AM »

While everyone is sharing funny stories, I'll share one of mine...it didn't actually happen to me, but it was pretty funny still.

OK, so, my sister and her friend were all dressed up in goofy dresses and some high heeled shoes. I was heading back down the stairs with them (they had gone up to show my Mom how funny they looked). So, we get to the bottom of the stairs and my dog decides that she wanted to come. Now, my dog doesn't just walk down stairs, she throws herself down stairs. So she comes throttling down the stairs at full speed and I managed to get out of the way, but the stupid dog ran straight into my poor sister's friend, who then did a complete backflip and landed on her back, wondering what just happened.

She did a full-on cartoon banana-peel fall, too. XD It was really funny.

Lebis

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2006, 05:27:07 AM »

Hahahaha! That reminded me of one of my old winter stories!

Okay, so here it goes. Me and my dog are playing on the frozen lake.... I decided to jump at her and make her fall, however, she throws herself at me, making me fall as well. And then I couldn't get up because I twisted my ankle. I went back the next day and literally tripped over the 70 pound moose of a dog.

Discord - Vyloria#9279

emoney

• nana
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2006, 02:02:07 AM »

Hahahaha! That reminded me of one of my old winter stories!

Okay, so here it goes. Me and my dog are playing on the frozen lake.... I decided to jump at her and make her fall, however, she throws herself at me, making me fall as well. And then I couldn't get up because I twisted my ankle. I went back the next day and literally tripped over the 70 pound moose of a dog.

preaty funny ^^
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Page created in 0.123 seconds with 19 queries.