Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: New Boss  (Read 4718 times)

uchidakakashi

Re: New Boss
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2006, 09:37:08 PM »

well neji, but all i am asking is to add more challenges for higher levels because i see alot of jounins moving up to hunter nin in a full day, which is 4 8 game hours!

dude no.1

« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2006, 09:55:03 PM »

Im confused with all the renaming, weird genin?

uchidakakashi

« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2006, 09:56:08 PM »

Al what i mean, I am trying to make the game more challenging because its too easy leveling up...

Risuku

« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2006, 10:08:28 PM »

Well, you'd expect EXP from that, which makes levelling only faster at higher levels....

I have my plans for making such random encounters. Soon, believe me, you'll wet your pants if you meet Lonestrider (who will be renamed).

i believe that we should recieve a gem at least for killing him. cause there is another event where he steals from us.  :evil:

SinHarvest

« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2006, 10:10:10 PM »

[/quote]

i believe that we should recieve a gem at least for killing him. cause there is another event where he steals from us.  :evil:
[/quote]
I know EXACTLY what you're talking about, thats why I never choose that option anymore, its total bull crap

uchidakakashi

« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2006, 10:12:03 PM »

uh guys your getting off topic, and i want to get the game allibit more challenging asides Kabuto...

dude no.1

« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2006, 10:12:55 PM »

Al what i mean, I am trying to make the game more challenging because its too easy leveling up...
No no, I wasn't talking about you, I meant the rsp knome is now the weird genin.

uchidakakashi

« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2006, 10:15:10 PM »

:o And I really want someone more tougher than orochimaru, tougher than PerfectFlaw, someone powerful, that it will require alot of experience to defeat, that is my goal, to defeat a all powerful person, you might get a better reward

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2006, 10:37:20 PM »

:twisted:

believe me. after my next update, you will BEG to have it easier...
Never judge a cow by its udder.

SinHarvest

« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2006, 10:43:08 PM »

:twisted:

believe me. after my next update, you will BEG to have it easier...
OHHHH nejinejineji, you and your german ways, you're making me testy, I CANT WAIT MUCH LONGER :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
......sorry :(

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2006, 10:23:53 AM »

You guys will be dying in forest fights so much that you will go from jounin to genin in a week after the current mounts are removed.

LeafToad

« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2006, 12:26:37 PM »

Updates...exciting. >.>

SinHarvest

« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2006, 05:26:01 PM »

You guys will be dying in forest fights so much that you will go from jounin to genin in a week after the current mounts are removed.
Hah!, I would like to see that, I only use my mount before before oro kills and Kabuto kills.ROOOAAAARRRR
seriously though, I've been trying to not rely on my mount, so that I could sell him and get a castle, been clean for 5 game days now :cool:

Konoha Genious Blaze

« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2006, 06:19:59 PM »

hehe, is funny that i was thinking of somehow incorporate Sasuke as a boss in the picture for a while but eh, too troublesome...and i don't really care of the mounts i am strong enough to survive but i do think that the game is getting a little bit harder and each day we have less HP because of the freaking vampire and the ninja merchant/potion peddler barely appears...

SinHarvest

« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2006, 06:23:39 PM »

I have seen the vampire 3 times since I was a jounin.....guess he does not like my deodarant :D
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 19 queries.