Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Author Topic: Opening your inner strength  (Read 960 times)

Kureaa

Opening your inner strength
« on: October 16, 2006, 07:25:10 PM »

Well I'm not sure about this but I know if you're evil you eventually get the Cursed Seal, but the people with a Good alignment don't really have anything like that to look forward to from what I know.

I was thinking that perhaps they could have the ability to open their Chakra gates.  :D

It's just an idea and it doesn't necessarily have to deal with alignment, but the Opening of Chakra Gates is a nice thing to think about for the game.

I guess it would pretty much increase your strength a whole lot and after it's over you would lose a certain percentage of hitpoints since it is a technique that damages yourself.

I'm not sure if this idea was already stated by someone else but tell me what you think  :)

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
Re: Opening your inner strength
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2006, 07:33:45 PM »

Things for Good guys, done over and over again.

Eight Gates, discussed. It's so powerful that Neji is going to but it as kekkai genkai, not something only for boys & girls that are on Santa's list.

Do you know HOW powerful the "8 Gates" is? Opening the 1st gate alone will give you 5 times more attack. If the 8 Gates really is added, the cost for using it will be at least -10 pemanent HP for each gate opened. I don't think anyone would use it.

Baluski

• View Profile
Re: Opening your inner strength
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2006, 07:42:48 PM »

http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,1158.0.html

Continue the disscusion there...although it seems pointless to. <.< >.>

Be patient my goody two shoes, something will come for being good...if only you could of seen how long it took just to get the Cursed Seal into play then you'll understand why there's nothing for good as of yet.
Everytime a thread is locked, a penguin dies.

Obey the moderator!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 21 queries.