Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Chat Ignore  (Read 7066 times)

Lebis

• Ya'll ever see a Vyloria around? Probs me.
    • View Profile
Chat Ignore
« on: November 09, 2006, 12:50:54 AM »

Please, I literally will beg for this to be added.

I *really* get annoyed when somebody that constantly tries to get attention by doing some of the most ignorant things.

I don't care if it's a one login session command, but just please. Make. It. Happen.

There's nothing more to be said really.
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

Shukaku

• How can my feet smell if they don't have a nose??
    • View Profile
Re: Chat Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2006, 12:52:55 AM »

i think every player should have a option "ignore target player" and we would stop seeing what he writes. many games have that feature.
I'm back to SL !

LeafToad

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2006, 12:54:21 AM »

I would love for this to be added. I wanted something like this a while ago because I also dislike when people just come in and say and do the most stupidest things, then distract the whooole gardens, it's really hard looking over it sometimes. 100% with you on this idea!
« Last Edit: November 09, 2006, 12:54:51 AM by LeafToad »

Samantha

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2006, 01:17:01 AM »

I totally agree with Lebis, if it's at all possible, that would surely be one of the best things to implement. People do say the craziest things just to get a little attention, and there are times where it becomes tiresome for everyone.

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2006, 01:19:09 AM »

I would love for this to be added. I wanted something like this a while ago because I also dislike when people just come in and say and do the most stupidest things, then distract the whooole gardens, it's really hard looking over it sometimes. 100% with you on this idea!

yeah i know its so annoying....we really need this option to get added

Lebis

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2006, 01:20:40 AM »

I hate it when people randomly come up to me, "Hi! Wanna be my friend!?" or when they say, "I love you so much Lebis!" *Kiss.*

You have no idea how badly I want to gut people half the time...

I try and try to ignore it, but noooo. We can't let Lebis do that, now can we? Just keep bugging her, team! Then she'll get mad!

I swear, ya'll are out to get me. >>
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2006, 01:25:59 AM »

I know you can block PMs from annoying players but blocking their chats? That will be like trying to block annoying post(s) in a thread. You really can't stop them from posting unless you mute or ban them.

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2006, 01:27:54 AM »

I hate it when people randomly come up to me, "Hi! Wanna be my friend!?" or when they say, "I love you so much Lebis!" *Kiss.*

You have no idea how badly I want to gut people half the time...

I try and try to ignore it, but noooo. We can't let Lebis do that, now can we? Just keep bugging her, team! Then she'll get mad!

I swear, ya'll are out to get me. >>

hey i dont try to bug you!!! well sometimes....but still...i dont do it as much as everyone else!!!!

Lebis

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2006, 01:31:23 AM »

I know you can block PMs from annoying players but blocking their chats? That will be like trying to block annoying post(s) in a thread. You really can't stop them from posting unless you mute or ban them.

You're missing the point.

It's like any other chat place, so I'm guessing it's not going to be difficult to add.

Gyu, as I said, you do NOT have any idea on what's said through out the day... It'll make even some of the calmest people want to stab a puppy.

Discord - Vyloria#9279

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2006, 01:33:43 AM »

It's like any other chat place, so I'm guessing it's not going to be difficult to add.

Gyu, as I said, you do NOT have any idea on what's said through out the day... It'll make even some of the calmest people want to stab a puppy.

yeah i had that feeling once....but i took it out on my little sister and stabbed her

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2006, 01:35:41 AM »

Well, you didn't really said anything besides "Chat Ignore" so I was guessing that you want it so that when you ignore someone, you wouldn't see his/her chat in the garden etc?

Lebis

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2006, 01:39:57 AM »

If you mean you thought it reflected on YoM... Then you're wrong.

Example: When you click on their name to view their bio, an extra option in the command list could be to ignore them.

Moderators will know what I'm talking about when I say it'll be like muting somebody.

It WILL be like muting somebody, but you're only muting them for your preference, meaning you're the only character that won't see his/her chat.

Discord - Vyloria#9279

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2006, 01:41:17 AM »

If you mean you thought it reflected on YoM... Then you're wrong.

Example: When you click on their name to view their bio, an extra option in the command list could be to ignore them.

Moderators will know what I'm talking about when I say it'll be like muting somebody.

It WILL be like muting somebody, but you're only muting them for your preference, meaning you're the only character that won't see his/her chat.

hopefully gyu will understand that

Shukaku

• How can my feet smell if they don't have a nose??
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2006, 01:41:57 AM »

i agree with lebis in everything in this post.
I'm back to SL !

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2006, 01:52:59 AM »

That's what I meant (must be my poor english).

That person will keep spamming without any idea that no one could see his/her messages (if everyone chatting there "ignore" him/her). That's really cruel. Might as well just mute them =p
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 20 queries.