Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Heartbreak  (Read 5116 times)

Rinoa

• View Profile
    • >.> You stalker. >.O
Re: Heartbreak
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2006, 12:01:23 AM »

Despite the fact that I just flipped out about the spam board... This one seems to be worth time.

I've dealt with it before.. Trust me. It's painful. It's like something I can't explain.

I don't want to share the story though, if you guys don't mind.
Well ofcourse, if its painful, you wouldn't feel like sharing. I completely understand. ^_^
~~ The Epic Moments on AIM ~~
Me: You're the bigger one. You should be making me less bored.
Shikki: Just because I'm big doesn't mean I have to entertain you. ... Wait. That sounded wrong.
--
>> Gotta love little big sis and big lil' bro moments.

LeafToad

« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2006, 12:03:26 AM »

Its happend to me a lot but i'm ued to it now

... care to go into more detail?
What is there to tell
.... Never mind.

Anyway, I agree with Lebis, it is painful, and in my case, very painful as I had liked this girl for about 4 months and just now decided to show her I have some affection for her. I have not talked to her since that weird night that I finally decided to hug her. >.>

Rinoa

• View Profile
    • >.> You stalker. >.O
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2006, 12:05:30 AM »

Its happend to me a lot but i'm ued to it now

... care to go into more detail?
What is there to tell
.... Never mind.

Anyway, I agree with Lebis, it is painful, and in my case, very painful as I had liked this girl for about 4 months and just now decided to show her I have some affection for her. I have not talked to her since that weird night that I finally decided to hug her. >.>
*blink* You had mustered enough strength to hug her?
Aww... I never had enough strength to hug any of the guys I loved... (there were three)
The first one was a complete jerk.
Shikki: Just because I'm big doesn't mean I have to entertain you. ... Wait. That sounded wrong.
--

Lebis

• Ya'll ever see a Vyloria around? Probs me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2006, 12:08:59 AM »

I wouldn't hug somebody I liked to save my life unless we were together. >>;

Leaf! What are you thinking! Still talk to her you, twit, or you'll lose her! ><
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

Rinoa

• View Profile
    • >.> You stalker. >.O
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2006, 12:11:08 AM »

I wouldn't hug somebody I liked to save my life unless we were together. >>;

Leaf! What are you thinking! Still talk to her you, twit, or you'll lose her! ><
*nods* Act like you didn't remember it. Don't let it ruin what you already have! And don't show any awkward-ness around her!
When she wants to talk about it, she will.
--

Samantha

« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2006, 12:20:26 AM »

Yes, you have to continue to talk as you regularly do.  As a lot of us will tell you, the bell might click in her head that she has someone that doesn't mind showing her the affection that she desires.  It means a lot, to have a person that truly cares about you.  Be patient, because usually we find feelings for our friends.  I know that most guys rather jump right to boyfriend/girlfriend, but look at friendship as a way of truly knowing and understanding the likes and dislikes of the person you care about. It gives you the inside track to her heart.  :smt057

SinHarvest

« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2006, 12:22:32 AM »

ACK!, all this women stuff is making this board stuffy O-O
-----
anywayz, I find it kinda ridiculous to let a love boil in the back of your head, it all comes down to confindence. If you think you deserve this girl or guy, or if he or she is better off with you, then do it

LeafToad

« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2006, 12:27:31 AM »

I was going to get around to talking to her >.> <.< >.>
I just had to think up what I was going to say
whether I was going to say "Hey sorry for hugging ya in front of the guy you like" or "so... I hugged ya"  I sort of did feel some sparks between us though as she always laughed at a lot of stuff I did and introduced me to all of her friends, that probably doesn't mean anything important, but I needed an excuse.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2006, 12:28:18 AM by LeafToad »

Rinoa

• View Profile
    • >.> You stalker. >.O
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2006, 01:02:04 AM »

whether I was going to say "Hey sorry for hugging ya in front of the guy you like" or "so... I hugged ya"  I sort of did feel some sparks between us though as she always laughed at a lot of stuff I did and introduced me to all of her friends, that probably doesn't mean anything important, but I needed an excuse.
Dont try to hint her so much. Sometimes when a guy hints a girl that he cares, its kinda awkward. *FAR* off example - Lee.
Just keep the conversation normal, and like we all said, when she wants to, she'll talk. And then she'll realize.
--

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2006, 01:17:11 AM »

Dont try to hint her so much. Sometimes when a guy hints a girl that he cares, its kinda awkward. *FAR* off example - Lee.
Just keep the conversation normal, and like we all said, when she wants to, she'll talk. And then she'll realize.

the weird thing is that that actually happened to me O.o i used to drop hints that i liked a girl and she didnt care then when i stopped she started to like me too

ryushi

« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2006, 01:41:28 AM »

I've liked this girl for a long time and we used to be really good friends. But when she found out I she stopped talking to me as much as she used to. The only time I get to talk to her now is on the school bus seeing as she sits with me. Now she's going out with this guy she told me she doesn't really like. It makes me sad that she knows I'm in love with her and she still stays with someone she barely knows.  :cry:

Shinigami99

• Hahahahaha!
    • View Profile
    • Wounds of The Heart
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2006, 01:12:03 PM »

the weird thing is that that actually happened to me O.o i used to drop hints that i liked a girl and she didnt care then when i stopped she started to like me too

I heard before that one way to make someone notice you is to begin by giving her flowers, chocolates, those kind of stuff. After a while, stop everything for about 2 weeks. Also, try not to let her know that you notice her. For example, don't say hi when you see her unless she greeted you first. After that long time, the girl, if ever you had a chance with her, would start noticing you. That's the time you make your move...

Note: If this doesn't work... Don't kill me...

Sound

« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2006, 02:32:29 PM »

First I won't fall in love because your gonna get hurt or someone will so I try and stay away for love and I just like or like a lot but not love learned that a long time ago. but if I liked and her and she like someone else I have no chose but to stay away and let her be. if you push that'll just push her away you have to just let things like that happen on there own.

anbumiko

« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2006, 05:16:36 PM »

it depends on the situation though if you really really like the girl first off just be her friend until the time comes

Demonic Sanoci

« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2006, 06:01:54 PM »

To me I believe before true love with that parther become their friend. Even if a relationship is shattered still be their friend instead of thinking of them as an ex. Trust me learned that in the past with 1 of my exs. Sure it was shaky at first , but now we laugh about our old relationship , and hang out like good buddies. ^^
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.11 seconds with 20 queries.