Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Heartbreak  (Read 5118 times)

LeafToad

Heartbreak
« on: November 11, 2006, 04:37:49 PM »

I just want to know... this has been disturbing me since I don't know when... Try to understand it all...

If you were a simple guy who loved a girl, who liked another guy, would you still try and win her heart? Be reminded that the guy she likes shows little affection towards the girl and he likes another person, so it's sort of a love rectangle thing.... Anyway, would you dare step over your boundaries and show affection towards her?

Also, if you were the girl that loved that guy who shows no affection towards you, would you embrace the new affection from another? Would you love him just as much as you loved your previous?

This topic should be an interesting one...
« Last Edit: November 11, 2006, 04:38:24 PM by LeafToad »

ryushi

Re: Heartbreak
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2006, 04:43:20 PM »

I've tried that before and got my heart broke  :cry: :cry: :cry:

LeafToad

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2006, 04:44:47 PM »

I've tried that before and got my heart broke  :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hence the title. And yes, yesterday, I experienced this head on. >.>

Kureaa

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2006, 04:47:22 PM »

Ah, love troubles Leaf?  ;)

If I did like a girl, even though she liked someone else, then I would at least let my love be known.  :)

You might be left with a broken heart, but if you don't try, then you'll never know.

You basically have a choice of letting your love be known and either getting turned down or accepted by the girl or you can just never ask her and basically that's the same thing as getting turned down.

LeafToad

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2006, 04:50:50 PM »

Ah, love troubles Leaf?  ;)

If I did like a girl, even though she liked someone else, then I would at least let my love be known.  :)

You might be left with a broken heart, but if you don't try, then you'll never know.

You basically have a choice of letting your love be known and either getting turned down or accepted by the girl or you can just never ask her and basically that's the same thing as getting turned down.

Oh yeah, love troubles indeed. v.v

I do agree, you should let your love be known, but is it worth the risk of embarrassing her in front of the guy she likes?

I'm awating the opinions of the ladies of the forums. :)

Sab

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2006, 05:04:54 PM »

From my point of veiw;
Atleast if this was the other way round (girl to guy)

It would really depend on how much you loved them. In a relationship both partners have to love each other or it will just fail. There's no harm in trying, but you shouldn't get yourself down about it. The other person has the freedom to decide what they want to do, its not your choice on what they think. If you could persuay them to do otherwise then they probably have feelings for you, if not then its no use. There are plenty other people out there, but only one of them is the right one.

Rinoa

• View Profile
    • >.> You stalker. >.O
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2006, 05:07:42 PM »

My view:
I'm a big sucker for love, so if I really love this guy, who barely shows any affection to me, I would never go after another! >.<
Be true to your lover goddamn.
That's kinda my motto.
I have been in love only twice, and I'm still trying something out, even though I know its going to turn out nasty. I never will back down, unless he tells me that its useless and that he is in love with another girl. Then I'll try and find the gir, and put her to the test.
I kinda did that once with the lst guy I liked. >>;
~~ The Epic Moments on AIM ~~
Me: You're the bigger one. You should be making me less bored.
Shikki: Just because I'm big doesn't mean I have to entertain you. ... Wait. That sounded wrong.
--
>> Gotta love little big sis and big lil' bro moments.

LeafToad

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2006, 06:46:49 PM »

Ah, I see... so if a guy just ignores your love for him and a guy who does love you comes around, you wouldn't even give him a shot instead of getting hurt still? >.> <.< >.>
« Last Edit: November 11, 2006, 06:47:19 PM by LeafToad »

Rinoa

• View Profile
    • >.> You stalker. >.O
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2006, 08:05:00 PM »

Ah, I see... so if a guy just ignores your love for him and a guy who does love you comes around, you wouldn't even give him a shot instead of getting hurt still? >.> <.< >.>
>>
Actually it depends. If a guy loves me, and I had feelings for him, things would turn out differently.
If he truly proves he loves me, I would give him a chance.
I AM a nice person ya know.
~~ The Epic Moments on AIM ~~
Me: You're the bigger one. You should be making me less bored.
Shikki: Just because I'm big doesn't mean I have to entertain you. ... Wait. That sounded wrong.
--
>> Gotta love little big sis and big lil' bro moments.

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2006, 08:29:33 PM »

>>
Actually it depends. If a guy loves me, and I had feelings for him, things would turn out differently.
If he truly proves he loves me, I would give him a chance.
I AM a nice person ya know.

YOU? NICE? your lying through your teeth.....

SinHarvest

« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2006, 11:25:23 PM »

hmmm, how interesting,Though I am firmly committed :P I had this problem a littl after 2 months of my girlfriends pregnancy I had this little snub(remember, this is the 8th-9th grade hear.) And he begins to rant about how I took his women. Now, I just got kicked out of my house, and I have to bother with this, I kicked the guys ass and he went on to the next chick. But my Gf said that she would have heard him out, too bad my fist prevented him from talking :evil:

klaymank

• RUN PAC MAN RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2006, 11:40:24 PM »

Its happend to me a lot but i'm ued to it now
I'm like the Doctor. I'm always bouncing around time and space.

LeafToad

« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2006, 11:42:59 PM »

... care to go into more detail?

Lebis

• Ya'll ever see a Vyloria around? Probs me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2006, 11:55:52 PM »

Despite the fact that I just flipped out about the spam board... This one seems to be worth time.

I've dealt with it before.. Trust me. It's painful. It's like something I can't explain.

I don't want to share the story though, if you guys don't mind.
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

klaymank

• RUN PAC MAN RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2006, 12:00:44 AM »

... care to go into more detail?
What is there to tell
I'm like the Doctor. I'm always bouncing around time and space.
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.072 seconds with 20 queries.