Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: Item/convience store  (Read 953 times)

Sasuke X

Item/convience store
« on: November 12, 2006, 09:22:56 AM »

You know how their's a weapon shop and armour shop? Well what about an item/convience shop? Well... this is how it would go...

Walking past Kurenai's amour shop you notice an old door,with a strange symbol on it. Do you want to open the door?

A. Your keen ninja senses detect another presence. You turn around with your (weapon) in your hand and are hit with a powerful blow to the head. 2 hours later,you wake  up in the hospital depressed about losing so easily. Your not so sure you can face another monster in the forest! You lose some hitpoints, all turns,and all PVPs!

B. You try to budge the door. With a powerful bash, the door splinters. Shizune comes out of the house and says What the??? That door was an antique! You better pay for this!You lose ____ gold!

C. Your keen eyes detect a small glint of gold. You in a small crack in the ground and grab a golden key. You insert the key into the keywhole and turn the key hearing a satifsfying "click". You see Shizune preparing a bunch of items. She walks over and greets you Hello, I see you found the way into my secret shop! Well,do you want to see what we have for sale?

A.No thanks
     B. Sure!
             (the higher the rank,the better kind of fighting items you get or chances that they show)
     Posioned kunai-100 gold*common*
     Shuriken-100 gold *common*
     Giant Shuriken- 200 gold *common
     Basically some of the basic items...
     Specialty Potion(increases your skill points by 1)-1,000 gold 1 gem *rare*
     Health Potion (increases your hp by 10 permanently)- 10,000 gold 20 gems *extremely rare*
     Attack Potion Lv.1 (temporarily increases attack by 1 )- 2,500 1 gem *rare*
     Attack Potion MAX (raises attack by 1 point)- 10,000 gold 10 gems *extremely rare*
     Defence Potion Lv.1 (temporarily increases attack by 1)-2,500 1 gem*rare*
     Defence Potion MAX (increases defence by 1 point)-10,000 gold 10 gems*extremely rare*

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Item/convience store
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2006, 09:29:08 AM »

the potion peddler is there for exactly that reason ;) also the items he has.

btw nothing raises atk+def permanently except oro kils.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Sasuke X

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2006, 09:36:20 AM »

Yeah but i meant basic items not the great ones he has  :P Oh then nevermind the attack up thing... i could have sworn i got some kind of talisman that raised my defence.... 

SharinganNaruto

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2006, 09:37:39 AM »

Yeah there are those but those are only temporary.

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2006, 05:58:46 PM »

This HAS been discussed before a few times ^.^

Why not look up one of those threads for an answer on why not? (Unless those threads are cut off >.<)

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 21 queries.