Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: wat would u do if u went to japan  (Read 2683 times)

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
Re: wat would u do if u went to japan
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2007, 01:29:37 AM »

Look for Godzilla

dude.... its al lbout king kong XD he owns godzilla.....

and i forgot the ramen shops....

PyroPrinny

« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2007, 03:20:02 AM »

Godzilla > King Kong...
>.>
Godzilla has regeneration power that parallels Buu's, he blew up a meteor that was FLYING THROUGH SPACE (that's really fast for those that don't know how fast meteors travel) by shooting it with a beam from Earth, and he can create atomic pulses around his body. And I don't even watch the movies, I just know that.

Sorry for veering off topic, but it had to be said.

sushigewd2.0

« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2007, 10:29:40 PM »

Look for Godzilla

dude.... its al lbout king kong XD he owns godzilla.....

and i forgot the ramen shops....
If I had known King Kong was in Japan I would have said that

ReiseiKosame

« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2007, 11:55:53 PM »

I don't think Kong was from Japan..I thought he was from like New York City.

sushigewd2.0

« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2007, 03:28:16 AM »

I don't think Kong was from Japan..I thought he was from like New York City.
King Kong is from some strange Islandy place

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2007, 08:57:06 PM »

king kong is from skull island i think..... but still he owns godzilla....... *was watching godzilla vs king kong thingy* king kong owned godzilla ._.

doomstar

« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2007, 10:09:07 PM »

king kong is from skull island i think..... but still he owns godzilla....... *was watching godzilla vs king kong thingy* king kong owned godzilla ._.
But godzilla's too cool to be owned by a giant monkey o_o
Godzilla would go Rawr and eat king kong >.>

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2007, 03:13:53 AM »

watched king kong?

godzilla is a dinosaur  ;)

dont forgot what king kong did to them

sushigewd2.0

« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2007, 01:42:21 PM »

Yeah, but in every Godzilla movie, he somehow gets even stronger, sorta like DragonBall Z

anbumiko

« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2007, 03:51:19 AM »

ok  everything that you want to do in japan DO IT xD but first learn japanese or you will be soo lost in japan that you wont even know where to go
trust me i lived in japan for 5 years and those 5 years WAS THE BEST!!!, i went to tokyo from okinawa from their to hiroshima to everywhere in japan,
they have alot of arcades that have "namco", and trust me they are way better than our arcades here in the U.S xD
also their 99cent store is way better XD, and yes they have alot of anime, specially their rest stops they have tones of anime stores over their.
and the FOOOD IS AWESOME!!!!!! oh and dont act like a american or they will just stare at you trust me my dad was like that the first year i lived in japan xD

PyroPrinny

« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2007, 03:57:02 AM »

But...What if we want to act like an american? I'd go there wearing a 10 gallon hat, a shirt that has an american flag design on it, and wear some cowboy boots (even though I'm from the northeast >.>). Then I'd always say "Howdy" to everyone and eat a lot. Though I wouldn't look like a REAL american...I'm not fat, so I can't look like a real american >.>

anbumiko

« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2007, 04:06:25 AM »

But...What if we want to act like an american? I'd go there wearing a 10 gallon hat, a shirt that has an american flag design on it, and wear some cowboy boots (even though I'm from the northeast >.>). Then I'd always say "Howdy" to everyone and eat a lot. Though I wouldn't look like a REAL american...I'm not fat, so I can't look like a real american >.>

well one things for sure you would be disrespecting them

PyroPrinny

« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2007, 04:08:03 AM »

So? We already disrespected them enough when we nuked them twice...I think they can handle a bit of american stupidity >.>

anbumiko

« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2007, 04:09:53 AM »

So? We already disrespected them enough when we nuked them twice...I think they can handle a bit of american stupidity >.>

no... i dont care they might handly with your american stupidity but they take really great pride of their culture and what they do , sure all you ppl like is the anime and what they have but im pretty sure you dont really think of the culture..... 

PyroPrinny

« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2007, 04:11:29 AM »

no... i dont care they might handly with your american stupidity but they take really great pride of their culture and what they do , sure all you ppl like is the anime and what they have but im pretty sure you dont really think of the culture..... 

I never think of the culture...I rate countries/cities/states by the quality of their food. The better it looks or tastes, the better I like that place.
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 21 queries.