Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Secret Specialties  (Read 3207 times)

Hyuuga Hiashi

Secret Specialties
« on: May 08, 2007, 02:38:39 AM »

Well seeing how Aburame clan justu, Akimichi clan justu, Inuzuka clan jutsu, and Nara clan Jutsu, are not really  Kekkei genkai but just well-kept secret Jutsu that each Family does not teach anyone but there own kind. Maybe we could make those into Secret Specialties that could only be picked after finshing some requirements.  :roll:

Shinigami99

• Hahahahaha!
    • View Profile
    • Wounds of The Heart
Re: Secret Specialties
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2007, 03:51:03 AM »

I remember a similar request somewhere...

kboogi

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2007, 03:52:53 AM »

Ok...so...where are your lists :?:
Pope'en ain't easy...

Respect the moderators!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

LeafToad

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2007, 04:09:29 AM »

You're going to have a tough time forming a list. I don't even know any jutsus the Inuzuka clan owns that come directly from the manga/anime. Which is probably why Gyu only did certain specialties in this system and not secret specialties.

Shinobi

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2007, 04:47:24 AM »

I could probably figure some things out for the Inuzuka, I mean they have a few recognizable jutsu. Like Juujin Bunshin where they transform a pet into a clone of themselves.. The only problem is the pet. They also have a few of their own Taijutsu types.

I'm just throwing ideas out, but if Neji agrees I could probably find an alright list of jutsu, for Inuzuka at least.

As for the other clans they have a few jutsus too. I mean the only difficult one might be the Aburame because they don't really use jutsu but control the insects instead.

Oh and correct me if I'm wrong, I'm not completely sure if I have it right.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 04:48:19 AM by Shinobi »

Hyuuga Hiashi

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2007, 02:28:45 PM »

Ok...so...where are your lists :?:

I'll make one if Neji agrees to it first. :/

kboogi

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2007, 03:44:55 PM »

Neji will not even respond to this thread until he sees some type of list. Your idea is nice, but you need supporting details/information...
 ;)
Pope'en ain't easy...

Respect the moderators!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

Samantha

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2007, 10:34:09 PM »

Interesting, I'll throw one out here for everyone to breakdown. I'll start off with the popular puppeteer technique and then try to come with a Nara Clan techniques next.

Puppeteer Techniques:
1.   Manipulating Attack Blades (1)- Soshuha
2.   Puppet Technique (2) - Kugutsu no Jutsu
3.   Human Puppet (3) - Hitokugutsu
4.   Black Secret Technique Machine One Shot (4)- Kurohigi Kiki Ippatsu
5.   Black Secret Technique Machine Two Shot (5) - Kurohigi Kiki Nihatsu
6.   Red Secret Technique: Performance of a Hundred Puppets (6)- Hyakki no Soen

Abilities of each technique:
1.   Soshuha – Holds opponent in place (1 turn) stopping any attacks by wrapping chakra strings around the opponent, the strings
      are sharp and have chakra inducing a damage of 5-10.
2.   Kigutsu no Jutsu – A substitution or cloning technique, similar to all the other cloning techniques in the game. Good for 3 rounds
     causes slight poison damage to the opponent during an attack. (25 damage each round)
3.  Hitokugutsu – Uses the human (---), as a puppet to attack by using a watered down version of his specialty (damage 35-50 each
     round, 3 rounds).
4.  Kurohigi Kiki Ippatsu – Skewer the opponent causing 80-100 damage (3 rounds)
5.  Kurohigi Kiki Nihatsu – Impale the opponent causing 175-250 damage (3 rounds)
6.  Hyakki no Soen – Difficult to use, must obtain two puppet scrolls to use this final technique.  Massacres the opponent by using
    100 puppets (damage 750-1000, 5 rounds) Similar to the wave of sand, but more powerful.

Requirements to be a puppeteer:
There has to be a catch, to be able to use the Puppet Ninjutsu:
1. One has to get the Puppet Scroll from the peddler.  The Puppet Scroll will be the highest scroll to pay for by far.  The cost will be
    a combination of gold and gems (mainly gems).
2. One has to get rid of there current mount and get Chikamatsu.
3. Without the Puppet Scroll, the user can only perform the first two attacks, Soshuha (wrapping sharp strings around the opponent
    for a defense/attack) and Puppet Technique (A body replacement or clone technique combined with a poison attack).
4. The reason for limiting users to only the first two attacks would be because the scroll is needed. This is keeping everything in
    order with Naruto World because Hankuro and other puppeteers have to use a scroll in order to bring about multiple
    puppets.  Plus the bottom three attacks are pretty powerful.
5. The reason for the use of two puppet scrolls in performing the last technique, hyakki no soen, is because it follows the format of
    Sasori.  One of the scrolls is for the chakra strings the other is for the puppets.  This also makes the potion peddler which is a
    special event even more special because more and more people will be hoping that they run into him and have the financial
    means (gold and gems) to get the puppet scroll.  As you already know this also puts choices on people, should I go with the
    hitpoints or should I go with the puppet scroll.  :roll:

Ideas, thoughts.  ;)

UchihaHitane

« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2007, 10:54:06 PM »

Love it. I'll try see if I can do something for the Inuzuka (sp?). Leafninja.com here I come.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 10:57:21 PM by UchihaHitane »

UchihaHitane

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2007, 11:24:15 PM »

1)Bakuretsu Koinu - Exploding Puppy
2)Shikyaku no Jutsu - Four-Legged Technique
3)Juujin Bunshin - Beast-Man Clone
4)Tsuuga - Piercing Fang
5)Gatsuuga - Dual Piercing Fang
6)Garouga - Dual Wolf Fang

Abilities:
1) Bakuretsu Koinu- You place a fake puppy near the opponent and run away (meaning you do not have a normal attack this turn, the damage from this technique is the only damage other than mounts). The opponent then has  a 75% chance of being tricked for 10-20 damage, the other 25% chance is the opponent ignores the puppy and attacks you.

2) Shikyaku no Jutsu - Four-Legged Technique- You use your hands as makeshift feet, and become faster: Lasts 3 rounds, each round you have a 50% chance of attacking twice, and you get extra defense (say, 3-5 points, although im not sure if neji would want this lowered or increased).

3) Juujin Bunshin- lasts 6 rounds. (needs a lot of rounds because of requirements for other attacks) Your canine mount ingests a soldier pill and transforms to look like you. The mount's damage per round is increased by 3-5 (if you have any rounds left, if you have no rounds, your mount gains 15 rounds, but there is no damage boost) and there is a 50% chance each round that your opponents attacks will completely miss you. (this goes with the new mount system as your mount would take damage if the opponent mistook it for you)

4)Tsuuga- lasts 3 rounds. You begin a spinning attack, doing 60-80 damage each time

5) Gatsuuga- lasts 3 rounds. You and your mount use a spinning attack to deal 120-160 damage each time, but 15% chance each round that you collide, causing you to lose hp, and the mount too (in the new system again)

6)Garouga- lasts 3 rounds. Your mount marks the target, with urine then you both transform and attack the opponent with a spinning attack. 300-500 damage per round

Requirements/Limitations:
1)None, although Neji may decide to put something in about the kunai (eg must have X number of kunai, or damage is increased by X for each kunai, etc etc)

2)None really

3) Must have a dog mount (Akamaru/Kuromaru/Pakkun). Damage is decreased by 50% if you do not have a soldier pill (if His Evilness wishes, we could make it so you HAVE to have a soldier pill to use this attack.

4) None

5) Must have a mount, must have already activated the Juujin Bunshin technique, and the chance of missing the opponent/ opponent dodging increases to 25% if you do not have a smoke bomb

6) Here goes:
You must have a dog mount, you must have used Juujin Bunshin already. your mount uses Dynamic Marking at the start of the attack (15% chance the urine misses and the attack is not used and no chakra is used up), then when you attack, the damage ranges from 300 (if you do not connect with your opponent, the shockwaves still do some damage) to 500 (head on attack, technically its an instant kill but Neji would never go for that..

Possibility so that this speciality is not useless to grandhokages (their oro has thousands of hp!): The damage of each attack could increase by 10-50 every 10 DKS or something that you use this speciality.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2007, 12:22:19 AM by UchihaHitane »

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2007, 11:28:15 PM »

there arent enough jutsu for the Akimichi clan that are known....
i can find about 3-4 but not more than that.....

UchihaHitane

« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2007, 12:16:51 AM »

Im done! Whoo, that was fun, and what makes this clan thing awesome is that it would really notch up the importance of items/the ninja merchant/ mounts other than Kyuubi/Shukaku/Manda

Also, a potential idea I've been thinking about for some time:

With this system and maybe even the kekkai genkai, instead of having it like, "Level 1 i get this attack, level 3 i get this attack.... level 15 i get the big attack. Wham, Oro's dead, back to the start", maybe people could learn jutsu as they increase in rank?

Example:
For a Nara Clan Member:
Academy Student- You get nothing. Too weak. Just basic taijutsu and genjutsu
Genin - You learn Kage Mane no Jutsu. Costs 3 chakra to use each time
Chuunin - You learn  Kage Kubi Shibari no Jutsu - Shadow Neck Bind Technique. Costs 5 chakra
Purple Jounin - you learn Kage Mane Shuriken no Jutsu - Shadow Imitation Shuriken Technique. Costs 7 Chakra
ANBU- You learn  Kage Yose no Jutsu - Shadow Gathering Technique. Costs 11 Chakra.
Sannin- You learn the Kage Nui - Shadow Sewing (its a LOT more deadly than it sounds XD ) Costs 15 Chakra

[Note: if you havent a clue what these jutsu are or what they do, read some manga :P]
[Another Note: Two ways for this to work, either chakra increases naturally over time or you just have to wait till you are at a level where you have enough chakra each dk (similar to the new system, true, but still stops low ranks from using godly techniques)]
[Yet Another Note: This would effect the current fad of people staying at level 15 and gaining superpower, you'd have to get to Sannin before you'd have all the jutsu :D]

Just like in the show. An now an example of why my idea makes a lotta sense?

At chuunin, when you get katon, you can use Karyuudan, but that technique has only been used by the Third Hokage so far, its a bit advanced isnt it? Or the level 15 of suiton, an attack used by Kisame, who happens to have a naruto-like amount of chakra.

Im not saying change the old way, but if the secret jutsu and kekkai genkai were like this, it would make a lot of sense..
« Last Edit: May 09, 2007, 12:17:49 AM by UchihaHitane »

Hyuuga Hiashi

« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2007, 12:23:53 AM »

Neji will not even respond to this thread until he sees some type of list. Your idea is nice, but you need supporting details/information...
 ;)

Oh I see sorry. I'll work on a skill list and post it as soon as a can.

PyroPrinny

« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2007, 01:43:29 AM »

Would Kyuubi be acceptable in the Dog jutsus? Because Kyuubi is a fox, and foxes are similar to dogs...Oh well, just thinking out loud.

protofusion

« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2007, 02:18:25 AM »

i think not give the people a reason to swap off kyubi or shukaku
« Last Edit: May 09, 2007, 02:18:52 AM by protofusion »
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.059 seconds with 21 queries.