Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Poll

which side do you lean mostly towards?

republican
- 8 (38.1%)
Democrat
- 8 (38.1%)
anarchist
- 3 (14.3%)
libertarian
- 2 (9.5%)
fascist
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: politics  (Read 6787 times)

sushigewd2.0

Re: politics
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2007, 05:09:54 PM »

I cant even vote yet......

anbumiko

« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2007, 05:14:18 PM »

i pick neither side. specialy facist lol  as long as 1 of the sides determine how they can decrease the prices of gas and end the war i'll be happy

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2007, 03:17:18 AM »

AMEN!
ill never get my camera at this rate if the gas prices stay up this high ._.
altough knowing bush hell f*** the nation up before he leaves office  -_-

protofusion

« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2007, 01:58:28 PM »

the government does not control the gas prices none of them tried and none of them will just read this

http://www.cato.org/dailys/10-22-04.html

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2007, 05:00:19 PM »

*Hasn't decided*

I'm personally a fan of SOME parts of Anarchy. Though I think there should be some type of people to govern for war and other things.

ryushi

« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2007, 11:16:00 PM »

*Hasn't decided*

I'm personally a fan of SOME parts of Anarchy. Though I think there should be some type of people to govern for war and other things.

I like the basis idea of anarchy but whose going to build and pay for the roads, buildings, etc.
Another thing would be services such as police force, firefighters, EMS, etc. Without a paying government why would they work?

anbumiko

« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2007, 12:47:16 AM »

well if the president can unfocus on the war and think bout more about our needs to survive then were good
we already have good relations with other countries (except for iraq and afgan and iran)

ryushi

« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2007, 01:22:22 AM »

well if the president can unfocus on the war and think bout more about our needs to survive then were good
we already have good relations with other countries (except for iraq and afgan and iran)

The president is stupid. The real geniuses don't go for politics because they know the system is terrible. If you think a senator or someone in the government is so smart put them up against an artist or poet, you'll see  ;)

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2007, 01:45:30 AM »

The president is stupid. The real geniuses don't go for politics because they know the system is terrible. If you think a senator or someone in the government is so smart put them up against an artist or poet, you'll see  ;)

a 13-14 year old can get the job done better than half these idiots weve elected...

doomstar

« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2007, 04:52:41 AM »

a 13-14 year old can get the job done better than half these idiots weve elected...
Amen to that o.O
We basicly pay idiots lots of money to make stupid decisions that don't just affect them anymore, it affects the entire nation o.O
And we basicly only have two idiots to vote for every 4 years o.O

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2007, 08:08:34 PM »

*Hasn't decided*

I like the basis idea of anarchy but whose going to build and pay for the roads, buildings, etc.
Another thing would be services such as police force, firefighters, EMS, etc. Without a paying government why would they work?

When  I said there should be a type of people to govern war and some other things I was including the emergency forces with that. And as for the roads, the people would pay for it... Like they do right now T.T Yes the government pay for the roads but where do they get their money from? ;)

ryushi

« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2007, 10:09:01 PM »

*Hasn't decided*

When  I said there should be a type of people to govern war and some other things I was including the emergency forces with that. And as for the roads, the people would pay for it... Like they do right now T.T Yes the government pay for the roads but where do they get their money from? ;)

That would still be a form of government so there wouldn't be complete anarchy and how would you appoint the leaders. If you mean groups with separate leaders that that boils down to a tribal system.

deadkat

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 01, 2007, 02:38:45 AM »

sushigewd2.0

« Reply #43 on: June 01, 2007, 03:18:33 AM »

There are flaws in all systems of government, you just have to live with them.

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #44 on: June 02, 2007, 06:59:51 PM »

*Hasn't decided*

yeah the "Goverment" pays for schools and federal workers and stuff....
we give them the money so theyre just using it to keep us out of their way as they go off and drink and smoke with half that money.
and then when the president wants money to go to war and buy more crap he gets money printed up from our treasury without any gold to back it up and soon hes gonna cause inflation -_-
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 22 queries.