Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: L.O.V.E  (Read 5335 times)

anbumiko

L.O.V.E
« on: September 02, 2007, 06:59:00 AM »

tell me what does love mean in SL , please do describe or tell me what it means because frankly im not seeing it, love triangles? death? deception?
more and more people get hurt just because of how they feel or how they are used in ways that can't be described.

doomstar

Re: L.O.V.E
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2007, 07:02:36 AM »

so...... real life love except it's over the internets >.>

Abysss

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2007, 07:03:21 AM »

I don't see it either, i see my spouse more as a friend then a wife, how camn you fall in love with somebody you nver and probably will never meet? In my opinion, you can't.

anbumiko

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2007, 07:04:32 AM »

I don't see it either, i see my spouse more as a friend then a wife, how camn you fall in love with somebody you nver and probably will never meet? In my opinion, you can't.

it depends if u look at it or where they are. "but" its not about how far you are at its how much love u put into your relationship

Abysss

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2007, 07:06:40 AM »

it depends if u look at it or where they are. "but" its not about how far you are at its how much love u put into your relationship
If they would go out and meet eachother in real life, that owuld be different, but talking on the internet and talking and connecting in real life are two different things.

anbumiko

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2007, 07:07:41 AM »

If they would go out and meet eachother in real life, that owuld be different, but talking on the internet and talking and connecting in real life are two different things.

true true but all it matters is the outcome ... but now i want anybody to tell me what does love me in SL cuz frankly its just ridiculous

Abysss

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2007, 07:09:44 AM »

true true but all it matters is the outcome ... but now i want anybody to tell me what does love me in SL cuz frankly its just ridiculous
I find it ridiculous also, i just ended up assuming it was for RP :/

anbumiko

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2007, 07:10:48 AM »

I find it ridiculous also, i just ended up assuming it was for RP :/
thats the problem ppl hav different views on what they think is reality or what they think is just a game
thats what happens

Abysss

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2007, 07:12:18 AM »

If I can't actually meet them and can't get to know them in real life, I can't see fallingin love with them

anbumiko

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2007, 07:12:55 AM »

If I can't actually meet them and can't get to know them in real life, I can't see fallingin love with them

then why flirt

Abysss

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2007, 07:13:23 AM »

I don't flirt :/

anbumiko

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2007, 07:14:27 AM »

I don't flirt :/

not saying u in general XD

Abysss

« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2007, 07:15:56 AM »

Well I told you my opinion, not everyone elses, they could very well have a different opinion.  :P

anbumiko

« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2007, 07:17:25 AM »

Well I told you my opinion, not everyone elses, they could very well have a different opinion.  :P
yep yep

Tsuguayme

« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2007, 12:16:52 AM »

Anbumiko plays Gaia, doesn't he? I play it too... Why are there Gaia emotes in this site? Along with that one fish caring site?

Marriage on Shinobi Legends seems like a waste of money to me..
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 17 queries.